PDA

View Full Version : Cuddle positions

Kristen Marie
11-15-2006, 09:39 PM
When I was dating my wife-to-be, I always enjoyed having her next to me, holding my arm as we shopped, having her rest her head on my shoulder at the movies. It was a way of expressing her feelings to me and me accepting them. And we still do that today....

But recently, I am finding that I am putting myself more and more into her role. Last night when I came in from work. she was on the couch, legs up on the cushions watching TV. I sat down on the sofa near her feet, and after a few minutes, scooched up beside her and rested my head on her tummy. For the next hour, she just stroked my hair and lightly massaged my back, much like I'd do for her. It was relaxing and intimate....a feeling of being safe and warm.

Are there other favorite and subtle role reversal situations you enjoy with your wife or SO, that allow us to be a bit more feminine or ladylike without being over the top?

Kristi1948
11-15-2006, 09:44 PM
I loved to walk up behind my wife when she would be standing at the sink and put my arms around her and kiss her on the neck. Always resulted in her turning around and hugging me also, usually with wet hands. Really loved the closeness.

GG Vanya
11-16-2006, 12:24 AM
My husband has a very endearing thing he does when sleeping. He sleeps with his hand resting on my hip. (I sleep on my side.)

So, when it's Trudi sharing our bed, I return the same intimacy.

It's amazing how the "little" things mean so much. We've always taken turns with the head-in-the-other-person's-lap snuggle, regardless of who is, or isn't enfemme. :happy:

If you're into "spooning" in bed, why not reverse roles? instead of your knees tucked behind hers with your arms around her, let her be the "hugger" for a change.

Joy Carter
11-16-2006, 12:32 AM
I'm a real touchy-feely kinda guy/gurl and I touch her just passing in during our daily activities. Allot of times in the evening I will get on my knees next to her in her chair and lay my head on her lap. And :hugs: are big on my agenda every day. I think that's pretty good for have been together for thirty seven years.:D

GG Vanya
11-16-2006, 12:36 AM
Joy,

Touching is very important to Trudi as well. I wonder if that is a common trait with crossdressers?

Trudi has always said she thinks it's because she was born a twin. Her words: My twin and I were intimate from conception (not sexual mind you), others have to learn it after birth.

kerrianna
11-16-2006, 12:36 AM
I think everyone should get a chance to put their head in their loved one's lap and be stroked. Sometimes I find myself stroking the cat when he's in my lap and look over at my SO and remind myself that just because you don't have fur doesn't mean you don't like to be stroked. I really like it and like doing it.

I also like standing behind my SO and holding her from behind. That is one thing I've told her I would like her to do to me more often. She's starting to. What I really would like is to be dressed and doing the kitchen duties and have her do that, but I guess that qualifies as 'over the top' :heehee: Besides which, I sense she's afraid I'll get distracted and neglect my duties. :D

Jillian310
11-16-2006, 09:38 AM
When it is warm I sometimes am cooking when my SO comes in from work. On some of those occasions I just wear panties under the apron! I can tell you how it feelos to be standing at the stove or sink and be hugged from behind and spun around and have my panties mauled by roving hands! The GG's must really enjoy this behavior. I know I do!

JenniferMint
11-16-2006, 12:47 PM
scooched up beside her and rested my head on her tummy. For the next hour, she just stroked my hair and lightly massaged my back

I thought that it's normal for the girl to do that to the guy! Maybe because my mother would do it to me all the time when I was little.

Eileen
11-16-2006, 01:00 PM
Kristen I think most girls gg or tg love to cuddle. A tender touch by someone you love is wonderful. Just holding or being held can melt away the troubles of the day. And we can do this just about anywhere.

Eileen

Iniquity Blonde GG
11-16-2006, 01:15 PM
lol there must be something about washing up with the cuddles ???:happy: when darrell 44 cuddles me, he loves a cuddle and kiss as iam washing up :D usualy with me marigolds on lol :D but.... thats a differant story pmsl :tongueout

kerrianna
11-16-2006, 08:04 PM
When it is warm I sometimes am cooking when my SO comes in from work. On some of those occasions I just wear panties under the apron! I can tell you how it feelos to be standing at the stove or sink and be hugged from behind and spun around and have my panties mauled by roving hands! The GG's must really enjoy this behavior. I know I do!

:haha: See? This is what I mean about getting distracted. It's a wonder anything ever gets done in some kitchens! :tongueout

Marianna
11-16-2006, 08:15 PM
Since I have come out to my SO (she said she always knew) our cuddling has been wonderful. Sometimes it is role reversal and that makes me feel all the better, especially after a long day at work.

Country girl
11-16-2006, 09:14 PM
I LOVE hugging my BF/SO from behind and even though he is a big guy[tall, muscular] and I am a small gal[short, slender] it still works for us. At night, he sleeps on his stomach and I snuggle up to his side and rub his butt. Something that gives him [and me] much comfort. I don't think it matters what your underlying sex is, meaning GG or GM. Touching is an integeral part of any relationship! Enjoy the closeness and do it every chance you get!

linnea
11-16-2006, 09:18 PM
I am very much someone who loves to touch and be touched, caressed, held, massaged, etc. My SO and I usually fall asleep snuggled together with my arm over her waist and hip. Sometimes she turns and "drapes" herself (as she puts it) on me. Either way, I love it.

Joy,

Touching is very important to Trudi as well. I wonder if that is a common trait with crossdressers?

Trudi has always said she thinks it's because she was born a twin. Her words: My twin and I were intimate from conception (not sexual mind you), others have to learn it after birth.

DeeInGeorgia
11-16-2006, 09:32 PM
My parents did not show physical affection to each other in front of us or to us kids as we were growing up. It became very important to me to show and receive physical affection, holding hands, etc. So as my wife became depressed and lost interest in sex, it also included a decrease in touch. I touch her, give her hugs, kisses, a lot more that she gives me. Due to her weight, she cannot stand to have me cuddle her in bed, as it gets her too warm very quickly.

Last winter, she would at least spoon me, which made me feel very feminine. But so far this fall, she has not shown much interest in resuming the cuddling. And the less I get touched, the more I need to crossdress.

Dee

tanya3
11-16-2006, 09:33 PM
i love to cuddle with my wife. but a good masseg is what she likes the most . so tonight thats the plan