PDA

View Full Version : LogoOnline Gender Rebel

RevMoonSerpent
11-16-2006, 12:03 AM
For those of you who have missed this documentary or don't get the Logo channel, you can watch the entire episode online. It's a great show and I was pleased to see that they made it available to view online.

Description posted on LogoOnline
Original documentary explores the shattering of the confines of traditional gender identities by individuals who define themselves not as male or female, but something that incorporates both.

Here is the link for those interested. http://www.logoonline.com/shows/dyn/gender_rebel/videos.jhtml

JenniferMint
11-16-2006, 03:25 AM
genderqueer GGs... omg hot!

CaptLex
11-16-2006, 10:35 AM
Gotta love Logo! Actually, I caught that before, but I wouldn't mind seeing it again. Thanks, Rev! :thumbsup:

Not exactly GGs, Jen . . .

pocoyo
11-16-2006, 01:54 PM
That was really interesting. Thanks :)

Casey Morgan
11-17-2006, 01:02 PM
I've only been able to watch part 1 so far (I swear, sometimes I think my internet connection is a joint venture between Hasbro and Tonka) but this is very interesting. It's truly amazing just how many different experiences genderqueer encompasses. Thanks for the link; I couldn't have seen this otherwise.

Xaff
11-21-2006, 08:51 AM
:eek: Thank you so much for this link.

RevMoonSerpent
11-22-2006, 01:33 AM
For all the "thank you's" it was my pleasure. I'm a tv and movie nut so I'll try to keep everyone up to date on all the goodies that I find. I'm also glad that this was a help to some people.