stacylynn1
11-16-2006, 08:25 AM
how many of our SO are the dom one just wondering stacylynn1

LisaMariaCD
11-16-2006, 08:55 AM
I wish mine was......

Karren H
11-16-2006, 11:23 AM
Mines not.........but don't tell her I said that!! She might punish me.......some more!! Hehehe

Love Karren

paulaN
11-16-2006, 12:53 PM
mine is not even a little bit dom. I tried to get her to move in that direction. but no way. when I do something goffy she says "I'm gona beat you" and I just smile. I never do get a beating. I love her just the same. once and a wile would be nice though.

Lilith Moon
11-16-2006, 08:30 PM
People might not want to discuss their SO's sexual appetites here. You would probably get more responses if you asked in one of the private forums :happy:

kerrianna
11-16-2006, 08:45 PM
People might not want to discuss their SO's sexual appetites here. You would probably get more responses if you asked in one of the private forums :happy:

Your SO made you say that didn't she? :D

Actually I find the dom/sub thing to be much more than sexual. My SO is way too sweet and nice to me and she knows it. But I'm encouraging her to be more direct - that it won't make me mad at her. She gently pushed me out of the way the other day, which I thought was great. Males often take up WAY too much space and it doesn't hurt sometimes to get squished back a bit.

Of course I may regret starting this with her one day. :blushing:

linnea
11-16-2006, 09:01 PM
My SO (who doesn't know I crossdress, by the way) is not dom, but I think that she would like to be some of the time. I'm encouraging that in little ways, but very slowly.

Amy Hepker
11-16-2006, 09:17 PM
You know it's funny here with this question. Most GGs will say that they are not Dom, But ask them if you can dress and they say NO! They will tell you to go to the store, they will tell you to take the garbage out, they will tell you where they want to sit when you go out somewhere, they will tell you what to do, do this, do that. Ask them to help dress you or to help with your makeup or let you know when you can. NO! Let's see, a Dom tells you what to do and when to do it, now what's the difference??? The difference is that they will do what they want, and they don't want you to dress! Now telling you not to dress is that telling you what to do??? I rest my case. I know I'll hear about it now.

paulap
11-16-2006, 09:48 PM
I also wish my wife was more DOM.

suchacutie
11-16-2006, 11:52 PM
we're just ordinary girl friends! :)

tina

Scotty
11-17-2006, 12:08 AM
You know it's funny here with this question. Most GGs will say that they are not Dom, But ask them if you can dress and they say NO! They will tell you to go to the store, they will tell you to take the garbage out, they will tell you where they want to sit when you go out somewhere, they will tell you what to do, do this, do that. Ask them to help dress you or to help with your makeup or let you know when you can. NO! Let's see, a Dom tells you what to do and when to do it, now what's the difference??? The difference is that they will do what they want, and they don't want you to dress! Now telling you not to dress is that telling you what to do??? I rest my case. I know I'll hear about it now.

Have you ever seen that video - it's a country music song from Vince Gill and Johnny Cash's daughters ex husband I think -

The video is called "Kiss me" I think, but it goes along the lines of "It's hard to kiss the lips at night, that chew your *ss out all day long..."

It cracks me up EVERY time I see it, your post kinda reminds me of that video!!! (In a humorous way!)

If anyone wants the vid email me, it's hilariouis (The men are dressed as THEIR own wives in the video).

kerrianna
11-17-2006, 12:16 AM

Oh Amy, you are such a masochist. I can't wait for the GG's to sink their teeth into you. :heehee:

Amy Hepker
11-17-2006, 05:46 AM
Still waiting

sweeting
11-17-2006, 06:11 AM
i dont have a s/o but it would be nice

Lilith Moon
11-17-2006, 08:19 AM
Your SO made you say that didn't she? :D

:devil:

Iniquity Blonde GG
11-17-2006, 08:36 AM
arrrrrrrrrrrh you see we like to lull u into a belief that we are controling and dom lol :tongueout i believe it has been known for my c/d b/f to call me "mistress" , need i say more :D the power of a GG comes into play when WE decide lol :p
and yes i can stand @ doorstep with rolling pin in hand lol :p :thumbsup:

Iniquity Blonde GG
11-17-2006, 08:41 AM
:dom:

Angie G
11-17-2006, 09:24 AM
Not even close but I keep hoping :hugs:
Angie