PDA

View Full Version : Christmas/work parties

heathr1
11-16-2006, 09:32 AM
I work in a mainly female job and was reading about the works Christmas party on a poster in the office.

The heading said 'Get your posh frock and heels on'.

Made me laugh!

Have you ever worn fem things at a works party? (Not a fancy dress do though).

SherriePall
11-16-2006, 09:39 AM
Last year one of the guys at work asked why I didn't sign up for the company party. I replied something like I would if they let me wear a gown. He didn't say anything because he figured it was a "when pigs fly" answer since I thought management was inept and wouldn't socialize with them. Well, less than five months later, I was proven right -- they shut the place down and all the governmental units are after them for taxes, etc.
But, oh, how I wish someone would have said, "Yes, you can wear a gown to the party."

Charolette time
11-16-2006, 10:10 AM
I work in a mainly female job and was reading about the works Christmas party on a poster in the office.

The heading said 'Get your posh frock and heels on'.

Made me laugh!

Have you ever worn fem things at a works party? (Not a fancy dress do though).

Do you dress or does any one at work know you cd,? so what put on a pretty dress and get under the miseltoe:heehee: :heehee: , who knows how lucky you might get :devil: , good luck and have fun Love Charolettte

Nikki A.
11-16-2006, 08:05 PM
If Halloween parties count then yes and I enjoyed every minute of it. Otherwise no, but you can never tell what the future can bring!!!

ColleenCD
11-16-2006, 08:25 PM
Every year our company has a formal party, and every year I WISH I could wear the prettiest dress of them all!

Colleen