PDA

View Full Version : first drive , my heart skipped a beat

DeniseNJ
11-16-2006, 11:32 AM
I havd a weird experience last night. Well when I came home from work my wife was aready finished the last of the Patron silver. Empty coors light can's were a pleanty . Like I stated before ,my wife has a hard time with Denise. So I ease into taking off my work pants, I wore the panties to work and I had this bright solid pink polish on my toes from last night. I sat down to watch some TV in my panties and tee she didn't say much so I take off my socks to reveal my toes, at first she didn't notice but as she walked by my feet were on the ottoman she stared and gave me a hard look. She went back to loosing money on the computer. she wanted some Chineese so I hop into the shower , I am shaving my legs little by little, left a little hair under my arms, most is gone , shaved down my chest a few more "is. As she walks in the bedroom I am sliping into a pair of pantyhose. I slip into my girlie jeans and seeing the look of my toes through the hose is so hot. I said do you have anything that smells good , so she sprays some paris hilton on me. We order the food and I go to get it in drab. First stop Walgreens mascarea is 2 foir 1 so I get 2 tubes of L'oreal and a new shadow and this guy stops me as if I am shop lifting and says loudly do you need any help. I said NO and he points me over to this girl for check-out. I know it is getting long so I will skip some. Back home the wife is getting trashed so I figure I will take my dressing all out. I polish my nails that same color, let dry, slip on my wife's old dress , new wig I bought and slipped into my BLK dress sandles. I really don't have any foundation but some podwer cover and I take my time and get the make-up on. . well as my heels click across the tile floor my wife says Don't come in here, I don't wanna see you. To share your CDing with a SO is my dream. So I get mad and say I am going for a drive. I am feeling all woman now. she says while your out get me a custard. I don't have my arms covered up in the above knee dress, Well I leave and drive into town. I hit the red light and some dude in a mustang is staring at me , I glance his way for a moment and stare straight ahead. I drive through town to the McDonalds. Well you know how well lit Micky D's is, No I am not getting out of the car but the drive through. I hear may I help you, what do I do, try to sound FEM so I speak softly . I parfait please the line is long and people are passing my car and looking in. at the pay window is a young black girl and I reach out and hand her the money with my brightly polished nail . I made little eye contact and this dude is right behind her. I did see a look tho. I get it and drive off, Yes I did it and I am not that embarrassed. I get home and the wife ask where's the French fries, I said you didn't even know I was going there. she makes me go back , I hesitate but decide to go to another McD. check my make-up and head out practicing my best feminine walk in heels, There is only one house close to me but we are angled different so they can't see me OH it is DARK but I have a big pole light. At Mickys, it is BUSSY, I just ask for a large fry again I didn't try real hard to change my voice. I get to the window but this time I make light. this young black girl sees me and yes my arms are a dead give away I say don't laugh my wife made me do this. She yells over to everyone {Come quick you got to see this}:o :o I am like just give me my fries PLEASE
Well ! when I get to the second window the whole work crew is there and this young white girl is at the window, now they are stalling and looking, Quick think fast::: I now say well my wife is Bi and she wants me to dress up and do things for her. She said {your a good husband} and adds you look good as a girl. now I am feeling brave and say you should see my heels and hose. don't you know it the ask me to pull over and get out. Well a girl must flaunt her stuff about 5 workers walk out guys and girls, I try to get out of the car with my legs together, not like some construction worker. as I stand up the girls mouths dropped , they are like wow you do have nice legs and your heels are so fine. I do a little spin to let the dress flow and off I go. My heart was racing and I was so excited not one bad remark from the guys and the girls loved me. I placed a pick of my legs in my profile from last night and now that have my real me avatar. when I got home my wife comes out and says you do realise you are a man don't you. I smile and say yea but right now I feel ALL Woman:D

JoAnnDallas
11-16-2006, 02:06 PM
Contrads........the first time is a little scary, but wasn't a lot of fun. I am in my 50's and only last year did I start going out in the public. Then last weekend I had the chance to goto a CD gathering and it was great. Being out in public and having most people treat you as a woman, is so wonderful. When I walked into the hotel the first time, a gentleman was walking out and said "Morning Mam". It made so happy and I still had that big smile on my face when I got to the assembly. A sister asked me why I smiling so big. I told her and she said, "You'l have that smile all day" and I did.

lahr
11-16-2006, 02:59 PM
WOW! Thanks for sharing that wonderfull experience....lahr.

DeniseNJ
11-17-2006, 12:23 AM
I don't know if I should worry but this site has made Denise alot braver is that good , I don't know Denise could be a bad girl

Karren H
11-17-2006, 03:57 PM
Too funny, Denise!! Hehehe. I've left a few boys at the drive throughs wondering what just happened!! Probably ruined them for life!! Lol

Karren

Di
11-17-2006, 06:14 PM
Glad it went well....

Jasmine Ellis
11-17-2006, 06:22 PM
thanks for sharing now you done it once you'll do it again its wonderful to go out

DeniseNJ
11-18-2006, 06:11 AM
That why I like it here you can be so open the truthful.. It was thrilling,Yes once you done it you want to do it again.. But now I want to buy some new clothes, long sleeve blouse, skirt. I need a better bra that really fits. I don't wanna use tissue paper I want a reasonable breast form a full {C} cup any suggestions. I don't wanna spend $200. Now I want to be more feminine when I go out and Try // I said TRY to pass. Yes it is hard but I think it will be easier for me to feel more comfortable.. That night it was a last minute thing, Denise was ready in less than 1/2 hour Thganks for all the support I am having a blast in here>> :happy: My post count is rising must mean I am truely a CD

Brianna Lovely
11-18-2006, 07:19 AM
What a wonderful adventure, My first time out was driving too and I know about the heart racing. I do hope you get out more, it's such fun.
Hugs,
Brianna

JenniferR771
11-18-2006, 07:42 AM
You go girl! Breast forms? Well ...mine used to be a big carwash sponge. Take a pair of sharp scissors and cut to shape a little at a time. Try to make sure they match. Or... water filled condoms work well--bouncy, too. But, make sure your bra is tight even when you reach for something--sometimes they slide out underneath and head for the floor.

cd_stacey
11-18-2006, 08:14 AM
Well done, Denise...and congrats on your fist excursion! My first was a drive to a big truck stop where I got out of my car in a micro-mini, 4" heels and a fuzzy angora sweater..and with my long strawberry blond wig flowing in the breeze proceeded to fill my car with gas while a bunch of truck drivers stared at me. I could hear some obvious male comments and my face was red as a beet and my heart was pounding...but I have never felt more exhilerated in all my life! I swear if I had stayed there much longer one of them would have come over to invite me into his sleeper cab...but I just gassed up, smiled at them as I got back into the car (flashing my panties) and drove away...and yes, my smile lasted all the rest of the day...

BTW... check out eBay for breast forms. There's some good deals over there.

Cassie Cas
11-18-2006, 08:18 AM
Why do you flaunt your dressing in front of your SO where clearly she doesn't except it?

I applaud you for having the nerve for going through the drive through. I've thought about it, but the feeling of being trapped in line and not having the ability to "get away" scares me too much.

cd_stacey
11-18-2006, 10:02 AM
Cassie, just driving around in your car is a big step. Before I went out the first time I worried about getting into an accident while dressed and going through that hassle with cops and other people and stuff...so there's an element of apprehension regardless of whether you're going through the drive-thru. However, after your first "maiden flight", you will find your confidence coming forward and you will be more ready for the next step. I guess the important thing is to find your personal comfort level.

Clearly, it takes a special spouse/SO to accept one's dressing...and Denise, I feel your pain in having one who does not seem supportive. There is a national organization called Tri-Ess that is for families and friends of CD'ers. Sometimes they have resources that can help.

DeniseNJ
11-19-2006, 01:16 AM
Stacy I clearly disapprove of my wife's drinking and whenn she gets stupid ,I show her that I do what I enjoy. To me dressing up is like a high it feels too good and you always want more!!! She suggested I get her an icecream/...