PDA

View Full Version : Shopping with my amazing girlfriend

hotxbuns
11-16-2006, 12:30 PM
Hi girls i just thought i'd let you know what a wonderful time i've had this week whilst out shopping with my girlfriend (Easter Bunny GG). On Tuesday we were just down the local shops picking up groceries and running some errands when i spotted a shoe shop across the road and asked if we could go in for a browse. Once inside my girlfriend spotted some gorgeous high heeled gold sandals in my size and once we saw how cheap they were she suggested i buy them and so we did (EB spoke to the saleswoman not me but she did give us a second look when she noticed the size of the shoes). Once back at my girlfriends place she insisted i try them on straight away and they looked and felt fantastic so much so that EB wants to go back and get a pair in her size -now that should really confuse the salesperson.
Today we went to a major department store for an advertised sale and whilst we didnt get there in time for the major bargains EB once again amazed me by picking out some discounted bras and underwear for me. The most amazing experience was going into the change rooms with my girlfriend and trying on some push-up bras to see if they would work for me -unfortunately not but the rush was sensational. On the way back my girlfriend even suggested that i had enough underwear to start wearing them everyday!!!!
Sorry if this story is a little tame but i just had to let everyone know how fortunate i am in finding such a beautiful, caring and understanding girlfriend and im not ashamed to admit that i love her more everday :love:
Shannon (aka hotxbuns)

tammie
11-16-2006, 12:34 PM
HI All: I am so green with envy of U having a beautiful sexy young and accepting woman. Do be good to her she is priceless.

Lisa Golightly
11-16-2006, 12:35 PM
It is nice when there is someone to share with... Stay happy kids :)

paulaN
11-16-2006, 12:47 PM
yep!!!! your girlfriend rocks.

Eileen
11-16-2006, 01:05 PM
Shannon that was not tame, that was very sweet! It is wonderful to know there are gg's out there who are so supportive. Glad you both had such a great time.

Eileen

Kimkandy
11-16-2006, 01:18 PM
Lovely story, it's the little things :rose2: you share that mean alot. :luvu:

Kim

:dom: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

tall_brianna
11-16-2006, 01:38 PM
Tame... not! This is the best kind of story. How much fun is that? You are a fortunate person. Go buy that girl some flowers!

veronicagurl85
11-16-2006, 04:32 PM
That's great. Its always nice to have somebody to go shopping with . I also have a gg that goes shopping with me on occasion. Great times.

Much love
Veronica

Dawntv
11-16-2006, 05:34 PM
I am one of the lucky ones also my gg is awsome we go shopping, she does my eyes and nails etc then we sometimes go out it's great then she will even do me too!!!! lots of luck to you girl.

Easter Bunny GG
11-29-2006, 10:00 PM
Well I insisted that we try on the bras because he thought it might give him cleavage if we bought in a small size like 14A rather than usual C cup. Lucky I insisted he join me in the change room and then made him try them on, because none of them worked, until we found the "spa bra" which has soft liquid inside it. It looks and feels quite natural. Also, the low cut bras that were push up with padding didnt work at all, no breast to spill out of them!
The way I did it, I chose the bras, made him carry them all for me, then on the way to the change room grabbed a mens tshirt, said "I have these five, and he has one" then said, in here, we'll go in the big change room together. His face was priceless! Then when i was putting the bras on him, the loudspeaker crackled about "assistance in the fitting room" We both had a look around for the hidden cameras for a moment then laughed and carried on. It wasnt about us! I'm really glad he tried them on, because its a pity to waste money on stuff that wont work. besides it was fun!

MJ
11-29-2006, 10:41 PM
that was wonderful. your g/f rocks .

Easter Bunny GG
11-30-2006, 01:16 AM
oh and ive noticed lately that under his everyday jeans he's been wearing some very sweet little pink knickers that we chose together, so he's obviously doing as he's told.

Francesp56
11-30-2006, 01:34 AM
Hotxbums------You are a very VERY lucky gurl to have such a supportive and understanding Girlfriend !
Make sure you tell her FREQUENTLY how much you love and appreciate such a Gem.
I trust you have placed your order for the Flowers , Choclates and the "champers".
Francesp56,
Melbourne,
Australia.

RachelDenise
11-30-2006, 05:55 AM
Shannon, you're very lucky to have EB to help you and assist. I'd make sure to do something nice for her on a regular basis to show her how much she means to you!

Easter Bunny GG
11-30-2006, 06:01 AM
skip the chocolate thanks, he wants to fatten me up so he can fit into all my clothes! But thanks everyone for the nice comments, I get lots of flowers and the help around the house is priceless! It shouldnt be so amazing really, all girlfriends should help their partners dress up if they want to! Its not like you want to go kill baby seals or something, sheesh! You just want to do what we like to do - "get pretty". I'm trying to get HXB to "get pretty" as a boy as well, instead of being a bit invisible as a man, get into gorgeous mens clothes too. Everyone should be beautiful every day, in the way they like best. We women have it too easy, as its perfectly ok for us to wear makeup and frankly a lot of us would be hideous without it! (not me of course HXB no need to tell me....again!!!!)