PDA

View Full Version : Title, I don't need no stinkin' title

Lissa Stevens
11-16-2006, 05:01 PM
The following is from my, myspace blog. My friend has expressed an interest in meeting me and going out with me enfemme. THis would be a very big step for me. I have never gone out fully enfemme. I have gone out fully dressed enfemme with light makeup, no wig. Not really trying to pass just let crack the closet door a little and let my inner gurl see some light. I am very nervous at the prospect of doing this. I guess I just needed to talk it out to my sisters.

"Life is very funny sometimes. You can live near someone, travel through the area they live fairly often and never meet them. You join a website that covers the whole globe and has millions of members and somehow you meet them.

Now I am not complaining because this new friend is proving to be someone special. Someone who does not judge you by appearences. Who takes the time to get to know you as a person and not as a stereotype.

Now no one perfect, I am as far from perfect as you can get, but this person has shown me there are people out there who are willing to listen and accept as a human being not a crossdresser, a TG, a Bi, a gay or a freak. I think we can all learn a lesson from her.

I don't know how long our friendship will last, I hope for a very long time, but I plan to cherish each moment she is in my life. I will try to treat her with the respect she has shown me and try and make sure she knows how special she truly is."

Sophia Rearen
11-16-2006, 05:24 PM
Just a word of caution. This person could be somebody completely different. I suggest you meet her in a public place. Get over your fears of going out enfemme in public and be more concerned about falling victim to someone you have never met. Embarrassment or death? I'd choose embarrassment.