PDA

View Full Version : Tucking question...

paula_cd
11-16-2006, 06:21 PM
....sorry is this is a daft question but dont know who else to ask.

Is there anybody who finds the aspect of tucking "the boys away" quite arousing or am I just on my own on this one. Again I feel quite stupid for asking :-)

Love Paula x

Phyliss
11-16-2006, 06:49 PM
I used to have quite a nice "feeling" about it, now it's just one more thing to do when getting dressed, like adjusting my bra straps, or tying my shoes.
Give it time and it becomes second nature and the "arousal" factor goes down.

Bianca T-Girl
11-16-2006, 10:35 PM
Yes Paula, it can be arousing especially if you are wearing tight panties and when you sit with legs crossed, you experience what women feel as the clitoris gets squeezed. When you see genetic girls sitting with crossed legs and moving their leg up and down, Don't always assume that they're suffering from "Restless Leg Syndrome". I find that if the panies are not very tight, then the arousal is much less or even non-existant. The fact that tight panties hold you well in, it also give you a feeling of more femininity.

It wasn't a daft question at all and I hope Ive been able to throw some light on the subject.

Bianca.

NewShy21NJmtf
11-16-2006, 10:40 PM
excellent summary of my contribution.

-Stephanie

Yes Paula, it can be arousing especially if you are wearing tight panties and when you sit with legs crossed, you experience what women feel as the clitoris gets squeezed. When you see genetic girls sitting with crossed legs and moving their leg up and down, Don't always assume that they're suffering from "Restless Leg Syndrome". I find that if the panies are not very tight, then the arousal is much less or even non-existant. The fact that tight panties hold you well in, it also give you a feeling of more femininity.

It wasn't a daft question at all and I hope Ive been able to throw some light on the subject.

Bianca.

Karren H
11-16-2006, 10:41 PM
The key is that you have to sneak up on them before they wake up and safely tuck them in then they have no other choise!!! hehehe

And while the act is not arousing.....I have "messed" my panties on one occassion.....You see I have a truck and it rides real bouncy......do I need to go on??? lol

Love Karren

Charleen
11-16-2006, 10:41 PM
Yeah, it used to be, but it's second nature now. I tuck all the time and don't feel right if they aren't. Love and xxxx, Lily

Theresa(TGirl)
11-16-2006, 10:42 PM

Bianca.

So that's why they do it, :LOL:, and this whole time I thought they did it to be "feminine"

Charleen
11-16-2006, 10:43 PM
The key is that you have to sneak up on them before they wake up and safely tuck them in then they have no other choise!!! hehehe

And while the act is not arousing.....I have "messed" my panties on one occassion.....You see I have a truck and it rides real bouncy......do I need to go on??? lol

Love Karren

So that's why you haven't put on new shocks in years!:D

Kieron Andrew
11-16-2006, 10:44 PM

:o Ms Hutton!! the very thought hehee!!

Bianca T-Girl
11-16-2006, 10:48 PM
Thanks Stephanie, It's all part of the service :-)

Mica
01-09-2007, 07:34 PM
but I get a real kick out of seeing the bulge I make in the front of my skirts when I dress. Sorry for revivng this thread but I haven't been around here since Sept. and just read it and thought I would throw in my own two cents.

krisinpink
01-09-2007, 10:14 PM
Karen, you are such a sweeite!! You make me giggle! "I have a truck and it rides real bouncy" I love it!! hehehehe!

dods460
01-09-2007, 10:22 PM
I've found that tucking is not needed, I'm not tiny or anything, I have just found that my tighty whities and a set of good hose will do it. I should probably mention that I dont wear womens undergarments if it makes a difference?:heehee:

MarkOhio
01-10-2007, 04:46 PM
Hmm,
I don't dress, but I tuck to get the femme feeling. Driving is the most erotic time. Karren, you've messed your panties, what a feeling !! Did you clean up right away or did you enjoy it ?:D

MarkOhio

Deidra Cowen
01-10-2007, 04:51 PM
Hmmm I find it anything but arrousing. Matter of fact the last thing in the world I do is get aroused with everything tucked down tightly. Thats why sometimes I like a loose skirt. I don't have to tuck like if I am in jeans, or a tight skirt and its a lot more comfy down there!!! :devil: