PDA

View Full Version : Live with another Girl Like us

FOCD
11-16-2006, 07:32 PM
have any of you ever fantasized about living with another CD, TG, TS.
Do you think it would be heaven, having another enjoying dressing as much as you do yourself? Someone who appreciates the feminity that we as transgendered have to offer?
Any comments?

Kate Simmons
11-16-2006, 07:42 PM
Think it would probably be more like "hell" really, for me anyway. I have my own way of doing things. Sometimes two women room mates are at each other's throats. Can you imagine two M T F "women" living together? Probably too much angst, frustration and clothing style clashes for my blood. You thought Felix and Oscar were bad? "Myrtle" and "Matilda" would probably be even worse. I definately don't envision a "cutsey" scenerio.:rolleyes: Ericka/Rich

Kimkandy
11-16-2006, 09:32 PM
You thought Felix and Oscar were bad? "Myrtle" and "Matilda" would probably be even worse.

Hey might make a good movie... "The Cross Couple" :devil: :rolleyes:

Kim

:dom: :OMG: :iagree: :IWS: :wasntme: :yt: :welcom:

LaurenS.
11-16-2006, 09:34 PM
That's no fantasy for me. I've lived with another CD for a few days while at an event and it wasn't that much fun. Now with a GG that wants to share everything...well now that's a fantasy!!
Lauren

Joy Carter
11-16-2006, 09:45 PM
Hey what fun would it be to fight to use the mirror every morning.:Angry3:

Katelyn
11-16-2006, 10:03 PM
That's no fantasy for me. Now with a GG that wants to share everything...well now that's a fantasy!!
Lauren

I totally agree! Even though the interests are the same, I think where would be an unfortable barrier there. It's so much easier with a gg because most of them are so accepting... at least as your friend. A relationship is different. :chained:

JeanneF
11-16-2006, 10:46 PM
Meh. I prefer living alone. No one to question my whereabouts, what time I go out (or come in), and no one but myself to bitch at when something isn't clean or put away or whatever.

I've had flatmates, I don't ever want to have them again.

Holly
11-17-2006, 12:40 AM
Been there; done that; read the book; have the coffee cup.

DeniseNJ
11-17-2006, 12:50 AM
I think the only way that would work is if you 2 were intimate. Then a whole new world opens up. I dream of dressing with another or going to a CD event and just be me without worry!!

Scotty
11-17-2006, 12:57 AM
Heck I'm not even sure I can live with a GG!
Let alone a CD or a TG, but I gotta have a TV! (Television that is).....:D

Nah I'm used to living alone - done it for so long that someone would have to knock me off my feet to make me want to move in with them or vice versa.
Plus my house is a small 2 bedroom, no real room for someone else.

ReginaK
11-17-2006, 03:33 AM
It would be nice if it were a romantic deal. But just roommates? That's just too much of a tease.

beckypink72
11-17-2006, 03:39 AM
That's no fantasy for me. I've lived with another CD for a few days while at an event and it wasn't that much fun. Now with a GG that wants to share everything...well now that's a fantasy!!
Lauren

It seems I am very lucky. I am living with a GG and we are sharing everything as far as possible. And it is fantastic and a lot of fun. She is a real treasure. :love:

Eugenie
11-17-2006, 03:58 AM
I'm the type of person who can't live alone, I prefer "bad company" to "no company" :p

Seriously, if I was not married or if my wife and I were to divorce (which is not in the plan as far as I know), I would do anything to find another companion.

At this point in my evolution towards being a transgendered person, another CD would please me very much. But I wouldn't rule out a GG and neither if a man would accept me as his "wife"...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Charolette time
11-17-2006, 09:32 AM
I'm the type of person who can't live alone, I prefer "bad company" to "no company" :p

Seriously, if I was not married or if my wife and I were to divorce (which is not in the plan as far as I know), I would do anything to find another companion.

At this point in my evolution towards being a transgendered person, another CD would please me very much. But I wouldn't rule out a GG and neither if a man would accept me as his "wife"...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Im with you EUGENIE I would like to be with an other cd or accepting person, just the thought of sharing the panties and bras wowwwoooww:devil: Oh did have a couple of times with a friend dressed as a CDer, he was gay and I really enjoyed the intimate time together,I was the giver and then the reciever cuddling and kissing,it never went any father, as he under stood my feelings, in the short time we were together, long before you had to worry about diseases, of course Im still with my SO and hope too be for a long time more, Love Charolette

Karren H
11-17-2006, 10:16 AM
Doesn't sound like a dream to me!!! But that just my opinion!!! Besides not being into guys, dressed or not....

But who would do all the work around the house?? Guys pretending to be girls still don't work as hard as a real GG!! Hehehe. Guess you'd have to hire a maid.........hmmmmmmm. Ok 3 guys, one in a maids outfit, might be able to do the work of one GG........if they wernt off having fun somewhere else!! Lol

Love Karren

Krystenw
11-17-2006, 10:29 AM
But who would do all the work around the house?? Guys pretending to be girls still don't work as hard as a real GG!!

Hey, watchutalkinbout, I just spent two weeks dressed and my wife told me the house never looked better. :heehee:

cathie
11-17-2006, 10:31 AM
Doesn't sound like a dream to me!!! But that just my opinion!!! Besides not being into guys, dressed or not....

But who would do all the work around the house?? Guys pretending to be girls still don't work as hard as a real GG!! Hehehe. Guess you'd have to hire a maid.........hmmmmmmm. Ok 3 guys, one in a maids outfit, might be able to do the work of one GG........if they wernt off having fun somewhere else!! Lol

Love Karren

I'll wear the maid outfit

shannonsilk
11-17-2006, 11:47 AM
like scottie i don't know if i can live with a gg, a cd or anyone. and like cathie i'd like to wear the maid uniform. and like many posts i don't want to just have a house mate-- i think it would have to be romantical (as they say in chicago).
disagreements are easier to smooth over that way-- i think.

Janice Ashton
11-17-2006, 12:30 PM
I live alone and like it that way, I don't mind CD's GG's or others visiting but not staying, "Nah not for me"!!

Charolette time
11-17-2006, 12:36 PM
But who would do all the work around the house?? Guys pretending to be girls still don't work as hard as a real GG!!

Hey, watchutalkinbout, I just spent two weeks dressed and my wife told me the house never looked better. :heehee:

Krystenw I hope that you didnt have to wash to much and ruin those pretty cloths, house work can be tough, the pretty dresses you wear are fab, as far as the maid out fit I probly would need two of them too fit,:heehee: I like the way you carry your self, I am built simular to you but not as pretty,wow 2 weeks cleaning the house :eek: must be spotless, take a break slip in to something comfortable and have a glass of wine,:hugs: Love Charolette

KarenSusan
11-17-2006, 01:16 PM
I live alone and like it that way, I don't mind CD's GG's or others visiting but not staying, "Nah not for me"!!

I agree with Louise. I'm way too set in my ways to have a roomate, either male or female.

JulieCDorlando
11-17-2006, 04:53 PM
Hello,
I have fantasized about living with another CD/TV earlier in my CD development. I also have also contemplated the matter as well. My thoughts of living with another CD wouldn't work out for the fact that my CD roomate might get into a habit of borrowing things without asking first. I. If we had to share a bathroom, with all the cosmetics out on the counter, hair dryers, curling irons, etc not to mention the time needed spending in the bathroom applying make up etc would eventually get on my nerves if I had to wait for a lengthy period. Those are just a few minor annoyances. Other things like meeting the monthly bills also come into play, cleanliness, whether the roomate is a party girl every night or one that is quiet on weekday evenings. I have had a couple of male roomates due finacial constraints (when I was younger) at different times prior to my marriage, and that stuff is what drives roomates crazy. Throw in a CD arrangement, with the afore monetioned annoyances, would complicate matters greatly. :2c:

JoAnnDallas
11-17-2006, 04:58 PM
This kinda brings up a thought. If two CD's lived together, they could DATE each other. One weekend one would be a girl the other a guy. Then next weekend switch out. Mabey even the third weekend go as girls to a lesiban club. If they were romaticly involved with each other, they could have a four way marrige.

I know werid thoughts. But then too, I'm a ex-spook.

Kelly,R
11-18-2006, 12:13 PM
I think it could work,after all both of you are enjoying the same thing.As long as you are compatable.You could even share things,and learn from each other.Also you would have a friend with you if you go out :love: to bars or clubs.Plus you have someone who would share the bills and you would have that much more to spend on stuff :hugs: And if an itimate relationship did evolve...well things happen.I myself would love to have a roommate who enjoys what I do.Just make your limits on what will happen and what won't happen and my stuff is my stuff-your stuff is your stuff kind of thing.:hugs:

JenniferMint
11-18-2006, 04:54 PM
Dating another M2F CD... could get awkward if things got sexual, considering I only like girls sexually. :/

Ashley1
11-18-2006, 06:04 PM
I have often thought that it would be fun for a weekend or a couple of days especially if the other CD was of similar size and had similar intentions. It would take considerable prior communication. Trading short visits would also be fun. I don't think that living with another CD would be a good thing for me.

NatalieBliss
11-18-2006, 06:15 PM
If you got to be real world buddies first I don't think it would neccisarily be all that bad, unless of course your one of those that mentioned being too stuck in their ways...

billie17042
11-18-2006, 06:19 PM
much better than living with a man !

Sasha Anne Meadows
11-18-2006, 06:36 PM
Oh living with a gg is so great. Learn so much. Wife has taught me a lot about being a girl. I am still learning after all these years.

JamieT
11-18-2006, 07:05 PM
I think it would be fine, if you got on great with the person.

It does not have to be sexual, but close friends would make the situation alot better

melissacd
11-18-2006, 08:10 PM
With all of the challenges that I go through in being a transgendered person with a wife who after 9 years still does not accept this part of me I sometimes think that living with another transgendered person would be so much easier.

Kimberly
11-18-2006, 08:35 PM
I'd love a TG room-mate. :) They'd know where I'd be coming from, (my current flatmates are pretty understanding), and they'd dress with me and we could go out together...

That is until the "get over yourself" stage in me kicked in. :p

serinalynn
11-18-2006, 10:37 PM
have any of you ever fantasized about living with another CD, TG, TS.
Do you think it would be heaven, having another enjoying dressing as much as you do yourself? Someone who appreciates the feminity that we as transgendered have to offer?
Any comments?

I am not interested in another man crossdresser or not. I would have to have a natural woman who would be very supportive of my crossdresssing. :cute:

Billijo49504
11-18-2006, 11:37 PM
We share bras and panties all the time, but that's the wife I've had for 22 yrs.......BJ

Gyneka
11-19-2006, 07:34 AM
I live in rented accommodation during weekdays (work away from home) and would love if my other roommate was a CD. I could spend every afternoon dressed up freely wondering in the house!!!

Angela E.
11-26-2006, 08:59 AM
I think the fantasy might be preferable to the reality.That said, a really sexy TS might be fun.-Angela:yrtw: :doll: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: