PDA

View Full Version : My SO & I's first club outting

Lacey's other half
11-16-2006, 07:43 PM
My SO asked me to go to a club with him next month. I'm excited to go and looking forward to helping him find something "club" worthy to wear. (He is sooo fashion challenged, I mean seriously Ked's?) I'm also nervous. I've only seen him "dressed" once and that was on halloween, so it kinda wasn't real to me. I'm kinda nervous as to what my role will be when he is "Lacey". Am I still his future wife and should I act the part? Or am I just one of the "girls"? I know he will leave it up to me, as he has been good at letting me take things how I want and at my pace. He has said on more than one occasion that he is a comfort first girl, so trying to find him something to wear is hard to do. As well he is kinda a big guy. Waist wise he's not, only a 34, be he has wide sholders and kinda tall. I would love to have him wear something flashy!! I know I'm gonna!!
Any one have any thoughts on what to wear for him?

LOH

Phoebe Reece
11-16-2006, 10:42 PM
LOH,

First of all, you are certainly more than "just one of the girls" if you and Lacey are planning on getting married. You should act the part of fiancee. That will help discourage any unwanted attention that Lacey could attract.

As to what to wear - flashy is good for clubbing. A sequined top, short skirt, and heels (but not so high Lacey can't dance) or boots would be a pretty good choice. If Lacey has big shoulders, separates will fit better as the skirt and top can be different sizes. If the weather's cold in your location, you might want Lacey to have some kind of jacket or wrap as well.

Don't forget to take a camera along....