PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!!!

Lily_gg
01-11-2005, 06:37 AM
Hello again everyone!

How are you all? Hope you all had a great christmas & new year (or whatever holiday you happen to celebrate around this time of year - don't want to exclude anyone :)).

Well, bf has gone back home :(, but I wanted to let you all know that we had an absolutely fantastic time whilst he was here, he loved all of his chrissie presents (thanks for all your supportive words on them, and for anyone that doesn't know what they were, I started a thread before christmas with piccies of them in there), and I finally saw him as 'her'. And he's (she's? still having trouble with pronouns!) really rather cute :p

He also admitted that it's the first time he's not ripped all the clothes etc off almost immediately - he felt completely at one with himself (I'm the first gf he's ever told, he's been struggling with this for a long time), and not at all ashamed, and that made me so happy :D

I also want to thank all you girls who replied to my posts/threads about it all saying that you think I'm lovely - his reading your posts gave him the courage to believe he could show me 'her', and helped bring us both much closer together. So, THANK YOU, *huge hugs*

Tristen Cox
01-11-2005, 06:49 AM
LILY!! Oh it's soo good to have you back :D I really missed you and I mean that. I was begining to wonder over the past week where on earth you had disappeared to. So Christmas went rather well for you, excellent. Glad that he showed you 'her'. That was a big step. Well I won't block up the post too much, just great to have you here again. *big hugs*

Love
Tristen

Lily_gg
01-11-2005, 06:57 AM
Awww shucks hon *blushes*

Always nice to feel missed! *big hugs* right back atcha

It took him a lot of guts, and quite a few weeks of working up to it (including making me close my eyes and putting his/her clothes on me - he really fancied me in one of his dresses :p), showing me bits and pieces, including very shyly showing me his make up and (mostly tacky-sorry sweetie, but you agree!) jewellery, announcing that it would be easier for him if I wasn't involved in it at all (following a conversation in which I tried to explain that I was happy with the idea of him in a bra, but couldn't yet get my head around buying him a bra yet (happily bought him knickers)) at which I promptly burst into tears because I was trying to help and didn't want him to shut me out, then us having our private christmas and him almost crying (and immediately trying on his earrings - sweet :)) because he loved it all, and then understanding why I cried about him wanting me out of it all and so on, eventually culminating in us dressing up together, which was really really nice, and I'm still smiling about it :D

Anyhow, how was everyone else's holiday season?

Wendy me
01-11-2005, 07:43 AM
we got a late present..............you welcome home

KewTnCurvy GG
01-11-2005, 07:46 AM
Don't have time for proper welcoming back but "Hi" and I'm SOOOOOOooooooooo happy for you and your grrly. That is incredible:). Very nice and sweet:). So big hugs. And I'll be back around to stir up trouble after my move is complete-okay? Also, please check out this thread; would love your participation there. Thanks.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4331&page=3&highlight=KewTnCurvy

hugs
kew

Lily_gg
01-11-2005, 07:56 AM
Aye ma'am! *smart salute* Thread replied to as requested :)

Hope the whole move is going smoothly for you, and that you had a great christmas/new year despite all the chaos that I'm sure it's causing!

*hugs*

DonnaT
01-11-2005, 09:21 AM
That's really great Lily. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_30_117.gif

And it's good to hear you BF is starting to accept himself.

Tamara Croft
01-11-2005, 09:43 AM
Hiya Lily

Welcome back... yayayaya another GG woooooohoooooo :) :)

Tamara x

Tristen Cox
01-11-2005, 10:06 AM
Thats really awesome Lily. He's (she's?) very lucky to have you. Christmas went ok for me. Quiet and a few fem items for gifts not too much but it was my first year to get any fem things at all as pressies:D Didn't really dress up til that Sunday. But had alot of good eats so probably would have had a hard time fitting things anyhow :o

Love
Tristen

Julie
01-11-2005, 05:03 PM
Welcome back Lily it's really nice to have you back. I'm pleased things went well over the holiday period.

JJ

Celeste GG
01-11-2005, 05:29 PM
:p ;)

welcome back... but more importantly when is (S)HE coming back???

get his measurements... and I can help you get some special lingerie made here in Aussie.