PDA

View Full Version : So how many...

deakane
11-17-2006, 12:49 AM
would go out on a date dressed ? Now I don't mean the ones who's SO's are ok with your dressing and you already go out shopping and whatever with you dressed. I mean the single girls here.

I think it would be alot of fun. For me, I think it would be eaiser to go out with a FTM with them dressed also. Just because Im not gay or bi.

michellecd_ne
11-17-2006, 12:53 AM
i would go out with a single gg on a date while dressed. Sounds like fun.

JenniferMint
11-17-2006, 01:05 AM
Seeing as I have a boyfriend and neither of us is comfortable with being seen as gay, I wouldn't go on a date with him unless I was dressed!

Angie G
11-17-2006, 01:29 AM
I don't think my wife would like me on a date with a single GG dressed or not :hugs:
Angie

Brianna Lovely
11-17-2006, 03:34 AM
I would go out on a date dressed, with a man, of course, as long as he was a gentleman.

Kate Simmons
11-17-2006, 05:59 AM
Been there, done that. Nice to say the least. Need I say more?:happy: Ericka/Rich

sweeting
11-17-2006, 06:04 AM
sounds like a lot of fun if he was a gentle man

Kimkandy
11-17-2006, 06:21 AM
I would go out with a single GG or Tgirl :devil:, not attracted to guys...

Kim

:dom: :love:

Kate Simmons
11-17-2006, 08:35 AM

Kim

:dom: :love:Guys are okay, Kim but they are...well..uh..guys ya know. I'm learning to navigate. The "feminine wiles" seem to kick in automatically and I just go with the "flow". :happy: Ericka

Stacie Stockman
11-17-2006, 09:02 AM
Been out twice dressed with someone who isnt my longtime partner.

Charolette time
11-17-2006, 11:05 AM
Seeing as I have a boyfriend and neither of us is comfortable with being seen as gay, I wouldn't go on a date with him unless I was dressed!

Good for you Jennifer your lucky to have a boyfriend, being gay is ok and you should be proud too be seen toghether ,and dressed or not thats the fun part, I would like to do it but have a SO and have been with each other a long time, she knows I wear panties and dresses but is still frowing a lot:( , who knows some day she will accept me as Charolette,:happy: have fun is my story and Im sticking too it, :heehee: :straightface: :love: Charolette

Bridget
11-17-2006, 11:14 AM
Yes. But I need to deal with some of my social anxieties first (relating to other people, not crossdressing.)

Janice Ashton
11-17-2006, 11:56 AM
I go out quuite often dressed and have been with GG, I think it's something you get used to the more you do it. I was out last weekend just around the shops but "a date" not sure? as I'm not Gay, much prefer to be out with GG's

JulieCDorlando
11-17-2006, 04:33 PM
Hello,
I am a divorced CD, living alone at the moment, and I have been on several dates while dressed. A couple of times with a GG, and a few dates with guys. I haven't been on a date with a FTM, and would love to do date such a guy like that, but sadly there are not any guys that are close by that are FTM. At least none that I am aware of. Not to mention not many GG's that are willing to go out on a date with a CD either. I live in a rather conservative part of Florida, so there are very few open minded folk that are as open minded as all of us here.

hotbobbie
11-17-2006, 05:07 PM
Always

Michellebej
11-17-2006, 05:20 PM
My first real public outings were with my ex SO. Unfortunately, the only way she could get me out the door was after I had had a few drinks. She and her roomate would take me out on dates occasionally. And; she also set me up with a guy.

I hated the crutch of being drunk. And; the excuse. I had fun at the time. Don't know if I would do it again. Depends.

Love

Michelle

MJ
11-17-2006, 05:24 PM
yes i would love to go out with a t-girl it would be fun.. any offers :love:

Scotty
11-17-2006, 06:07 PM
I think it would be fun. :)

trannie T
11-18-2006, 12:05 AM
I haven't but it sounds like fun.

Joy Carter
11-18-2006, 03:22 AM
Dates grow on palm trees don't they +? :rolleyes:

Josie06
11-24-2006, 11:45 AM
It sounds exciting and yes I would like to.

My SO does not know and would never approve of cd'ing, let alone dressing and going out. If I were to do this I would like to be with a GG or another lady willing to be my guide and friend.

MsJanessa
11-24-2006, 11:46 AM
would go out on a date dressed ? Now I don't mean the ones who's SO's are ok with your dressing and you already go out shopping and whatever with you dressed. I mean the single girls here.

I think it would be alot of fun. For me, I think it would be eaiser to go out with a FTM with them dressed also. Just because Im not gay or bi.

I would and I do---and I am bi sexual

Krystal Lee
11-24-2006, 01:21 PM
Deakane,

Yes I have but so far only with other t-girls. I have interviewed a few girls for the position of girl friend but so far no takers for the opening.lol

I have decided that any girl I start to get serious with will know about Krystal from the start and that may be the stumbling block.

Someday, God willing, I will be able to share my life with another understanding and loving woman.

Hugs Krystal.

Calliope
11-24-2006, 01:59 PM
Since I'm always dressed, I would naturally be going out dressed.

Best of luck to the lucky guy / gal to win this heart of stone.

StephaniejaneSmith
11-24-2006, 02:35 PM

Kim

:dom: :love:

Im the same as you Kim only with a GG or TG i only like girls

Stephanie

carla smith
11-24-2006, 02:54 PM
Yes, I have been out on "dates" with other tgirls. But the problem that has come up on occasion is that I am a "crossdresser" and not a "gay guy" in drag.

I have offended new tgirl friends that thought that I wanted more than to be "friends". This seems to be a problem that I get into, even after making everything clear! :confused2:

Sorry, I guess I should just say yes.....and let it go at that! :doh:

MsJanessa
11-24-2006, 03:27 PM
It's always a good idea to make you intentions clear from the very start---that way there is little confusion----and every body is on the same page---platonic companionship v. a sexual relationship. I can't imagine being offended because a straight cd, into GGs only, did not want to have sex with me. The problem would occur after anticpating a hot date I was told that and even then I wouldn't be offended just suprised and disappointed.

Jena11
11-24-2006, 04:32 PM
I would love the chance to go out with a gg and be dressed. Maybe someday.:o

Karren H
11-24-2006, 04:38 PM
If I were single I'd go out on a date enfemme......with a woman......maybe even a cute looking guy if he was paying.....lol

Love Karren