PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for him to say something

Puakalehua
11-17-2006, 12:48 AM
My SO and I have been together since February 1989. We met in of all things Boy Scouts. He was a young (5 yrs my junior) and gorgeous and coming out of a very bad relationship. We were friends and co-volunteers. This then turned into other feelings. Within a month we were living together. My children as young as 8 (4 - 2 boys, 2 girls) were happy.:D We moved and re-located to California. When I met him, he seemed so shy and demure. He had feminine body language, which I sort of suspected were underlying behaviors to something more. I figured if he wanted to, he'd tell me if he was bi or CD. 17 yrs passed and he finally came out.:rolleyes: He tells me as I'm driving us home from work that he is a CD. Probably thinking if my hands are on the steering wheel, I won't do anything drastic. I asked him what he meant, and he said he prefers to wear women's clothes. That while I was out shopping or running errands, he's at home wearing my clothes. I thought that kind of odd, since I'm a voluptuous 250, compared to his 150. He's literally swimming in my clothes. In the long run, I understood and have since the day he told me. I couldn't logically see any difference from the person I fell in love with, to the person who said he was CD. Everything about him I fell in love with - EVERYTHING. :happy: He's that kind of person if you weren't in love with him, you would include him in your life as a good friend. He's that sweet, kind, caring - the usual - pardon the pun - Boy Scout material. :happy: The difference is that when he asks to buy things, it's usually nylons, pierced ear rings, average 16 jeans, or changing colors in his wardrobe. We also still sit around on Sundays to watch football, or talk about the new Shelby GT. :hugs: Out oldest and youngest (both from my previous marriage) daughters know and understand. When we shop, they come along and act as models for him. This way other women in the same clothes area think we're shopping for my daughters. No one bothers us. He and the girls are the same size. So when I want to buy something special for him, I take the girls and we come home with perfect fits. This acceptance has truly helped him to accept his CD and to work with it and us. We want him to be happy - not stay in the closet for the rest of his life. That's all for now.:D

Clare
11-17-2006, 03:45 AM
What a gal you must be! That was a wonderful post Puakalehua.

So nice to hear of such a loving family and lifestyle inclusive of a crossdressing partner.

beckypink72
11-17-2006, 04:10 AM
You are just wonderful. My partner is understanding same as you. How did you tell your children about it? We have a daughter too
Thank you and god bless you
Becky

Iniquity Blonde GG
11-17-2006, 04:52 AM
u should be very proud of urself, and ur family hun :love: it isnt easy, and by the sound of it, u have the right combination achieved , well done u !! :hugs:

Joy Carter
11-17-2006, 05:42 AM
This is about the most unselfish caring relationship I have ever heard of. You are a truly wonderful person. :hugs: To you and your whole family for being

so accepting.

rachel_in_mi
11-17-2006, 07:31 AM
What a great story. If more SO's were as understanding and sweet the divorce lawyers would not be in such high demand. This is what it is all about, caring for the individual for who they are completely.

Congrats on your great relationship

Connie D50
11-17-2006, 10:39 AM
Thank you for your story,It should bring hope to a lot of us.

Marianna
11-17-2006, 07:49 PM
Thats my wife, thank you for all the wonderful comments. We love the forum and look forward to someday meeting you all.

Marianna

Joy Carter
11-17-2006, 09:12 PM
Thats my wife, thank you for all the wonderful comments. We love the forum and look forward to someday meeting you all.

Marianna

Your house, I'll bring the chips and of course I'm the dip. :heehee:

Holly
11-17-2006, 09:30 PM
I just love stories like this. What a great example of what love is really all about. Well done, both of you. :hugs:

Jenna1561
11-17-2006, 09:55 PM
What a wonderful story. Marianna, you are one very lucky lady to have such a special family. I wish you all the best.

Jenna

JennyBean
11-18-2006, 01:49 AM
I wish there were more women like you... You truly are a gift and should be cherished.

*muah*

TeriAnn
11-18-2006, 03:31 AM
I wish there were more women like you... You truly are a gift and should be cherished.

*muah*
I secound that feeling

Kristen Kelly
11-18-2006, 08:36 AM
:thumbup: That is great love is all about seeing that person inside. When I was younger let one love, that I was very in love with, get away because of a few extra pounds, I was very much into the image of who I was seen with on my arm. Love is not seen with the eyes, it is felt with the heart, as we grow older the outer beauty will fade but whats inside, if it is feed by Comunication, will grow.

Alaceann
11-18-2006, 09:05 AM
That's a very good story of love that all should have. You are such a
loving person it doe's a hart good. He's such a lucky gurl and I hope he realizes this.:hugs: