PDA

View Full Version : Another weekend adventure

CDtv
11-17-2006, 01:24 PM
My Wife(Mistress) just sent me an email with the following picture attached. It states and i quote " I long to see you so encumbered. Be at Shelly's by 6:15PM this evening. Please shave again and wear the hoops I like. All will be ready. Repond ****!"

i answered "Yes Madame"

Now i go to finish my preparations. No nicks or cuts i hope. Can You all tell that i am excited. (by the way i have never worn platforms before, and i am intriqued by what is in picture)
Submissively Yours in high heels,
CD

cosmolovesph
11-17-2006, 01:26 PM
That should be a fun time, I'd love an armbinder .. good luck in the platforms!!:devil:

CDtv
11-17-2006, 01:34 PM
That should be a fun time, I'd love an armbinder .. good luck in the platforms!!:devil:

thanks i will have a blast or die trying LOL

Karren H
11-17-2006, 01:49 PM
At first I thought she was taking you to "Chain and Barrel". Or is that Crate and Barrel??? Hehehe

Karren

CDtv
11-17-2006, 01:57 PM
At first I thought she was taking you to "Chain and Barrel". Or is that Crate and Barrel??? Hehehe

Karren

Doen't really matter as i have a credit card for either store. With my next purchase at chain and barrel i get a free set of thumbcuffs or a blindfold. At the Crate and Barrel i have my eye on a leather ottoman that is the perfect height to be tied to.

Decisions decisions

Any suggestions?

Nikki Dee
11-17-2006, 03:15 PM
I will be typically English and respond in an understated manner.."Have a rather nice evening"....LOL...or put another way....GO for it girl...you are "bound" to please.!!!!
Nikki. x

cosmolovesph
11-18-2006, 10:29 AM
So CDTV how did it go? oh wait, maybe you can't reply cuz you are a little tied up :heehee:

CDtv
11-20-2006, 03:05 PM
at last i can fill You all in....

i left our home to give me enough time to get to Shelly's after putting on some light makeup, a dark ladies tshirt, some of my tighter jeans over my laciest bra and panties, garter belt and stockings. i put on some 3-inch heels grabbed my purse (ok a shoulder strap attache) and went down to the car parked out front. i got in and then remembered that i had forgotten my hoop earrings. so back upstairs, put them in and out again.

i was nervous but interested. i got to Shelly's which is in a gated community and had to get past the guard at the gate who didn't even seem to notice me in spite of my masculine hair cut and the large hoop earrings. i parked on the street and went up to the door. Shelly greeted me with a hug and led me intoo the kitchen. There on the table were several bags and boxes which i assumed were for me and i was right.

i set my case down and Shelly told me to pick up the bags and boxed and to come upstairs with Her. We went into a spare bedroom that had a dressing table with makeup and other odds and ends that any ladies room would have. Shelly told me to undress to my undies and left. i did as i was told and got very aroused doing so but caged as i always am, nothing came of it. Shelly returned with a black leather skirt and corselette. i also kicked off my shoes and stepped into the garments as Shelly opened the boxes and and bags. She handed me a pair of hooker heels, black patent leather platforms with at least a 7 inch heel and ankle strap. i put them on and She padlocked the strap, giggling as She did. i know we spoke but i honestly can't remeber what about.

She tightened the corselette and sat me down to do the makeup and put me in a wig. Next came a big surprise. Shelly pulled a very high necked collar from a box and fastened it about my neck buckling the straps and locking it in place. it held my chin high and up in the air. Next came an arm corset into which i was laced with my hands behind my back. Shelly then helped me up and we went back downstairs to the family room area of the house. The shoes were easy to walk in and i enjoyed the sound of my heels. When we got to the family room Shelly took me to an area by the patio door. i stood straddling a hook in the floor to which She shackled me. Then the reason for the hoops in my ears came into focus. Shelly padlocked them to rings on the side of my collar which prevented me from turning my head. She then asked if i needed anything and seeing that i didn't left me to get dressed Herself. Mistress would be here shortly and the festivities were about to begin......

submissively Yours in high heels
CD

Karren H
11-20-2006, 04:56 PM
So when did the guys from Montey Python jump out of the closet with the Red Priest outfits on.........

"Nobody Expects the Spanish Inqusition"!

I just love that skit!! Hehehe. But I don't remember you as being in it?? Must be an oversite or maybe an out take!!

:D

Karren

Sophia Rearen
11-20-2006, 05:22 PM
My Wife(Mistress) just sent me an email with the following picture attached. It states and i quote " I long to see you so encumbered. Be at Shelly's by 6:15PM this evening. Please shave again and wear the hoops I like. All will be ready. Repond ****!"

CD

Can somebody scratch my b**ls? Comes to mind.

Kandi
11-20-2006, 07:53 PM
holy crap!! I thought I was crazy!

RobynB
11-21-2006, 07:50 AM
Wow! Sounds like fun.

CDtv
11-21-2006, 10:24 AM
holy crap!! I thought I was crazy!

Well are You? i know i am not but have been called that by others *grin*

CDtv
11-21-2006, 10:36 AM
It seems that my Mistress and Shelly had a discussion between them about some of the sites on the internet that intrigued them. Between the two they decided to explore some things from the Gord site including the use of submissives as furniture. When Mistress joined Shelly, they proceeded to adorn my waist with a serving tray or some sort of tabletop and i became the end table between them. It was an uneasy feeling but novel indeed. They spent the evening chatting, watching tv and discussing the other possibilities there would be for turning me into a piece of furniture. At the end of the evening (actually rather late at night) i was freed of my bonds and instructed to clean up. We left my car at Shelly's since we would be back and Mistress drove me home.

Needless to say Mistress was in a frisky mood and i made sure She enjoyed our time alone. i have to admit that i kind of like platform heels more now and can't wait for further explorations

CDtv
11-21-2006, 10:40 AM
So when did the guys from Montey Python jump out of the closet with the Red Priest outfits on.........

"Nobody Expects the Spanish Inqusition"!

I just love that skit!! Hehehe. But I don't remember you as being in it?? Must be an oversite or maybe an out take!!

:D

Karren

That came later in the early morning hours. Actually Monty Python skits were inspirational to me in my forming years for their crossdressing content that i copied on numerous Halloweens past.

Kimkandy
11-21-2006, 10:48 AM
they proceeded to adorn my waist with a serving tray or some sort of tabletop and i became the end table between them. It was an uneasy feeling but novel indeed. They spent the evening chatting, watching tv and discussing the other possibilities there would be for turning me into a piece of furniture.

Have I got this right? You like to crossdress as a :coffee2: coffee table?

Kim

:dom: :chained: :spank: :kickbutt:

CDtv
11-21-2006, 11:16 AM
Have I got this right? You like to crossdress as a :coffee2: coffee table?

Kim

:dom: :chained: :spank: :kickbutt:

In a nutshell Crossdressing + Submissive = anything my Mistress wants me to be

and i think i have great legs to be a coffee table, lampstand, coatrack, or anything else in my standing repertoire (in high heels of course)