PDA

View Full Version : Another first

Foxy Lady
11-17-2006, 02:25 PM
Today for the first time I went shopping with my brest forms in place. It was by accident, I always wear them around the house but take them out when my wife and I go out. We were at the mall and Wal-mart then stoped for lunch, while eating my wife asked if I was still wearing my forms. I felt my chest and sure enough. No one seemed to notice and what a thrill for me.

Sandra
11-17-2006, 03:37 PM
So the next time won't be by accident. :)

ShannonDragon
11-17-2006, 04:23 PM
You mean you are suppose to take them out when you go out as a guy?? :eek:

I've had it oh so wrong all these years!!

:tongueout

Charolette time
11-18-2006, 10:49 AM
Today for the first time I went shopping with my brest forms in place. It was by accident, I always wear them around the house but take them out when my wife and I go out. We were at the mall and Wal-mart then stoped for lunch, while eating my wife asked if I was still wearing my forms. I felt my chest and sure enough. No one seemed to notice and what a thrill for me.

You had on the breast forms +? you didnt mention if you were wearing a bra, and how did you keep them up,+? what size are they as not too be noticed, and was it a see thru top+? , I havent had this happen to me yet but I do have rather large male breasts:devil: and if I have on a top and come in from the cold well you can imagine what the little bulges in the front look like, walking and rubbing wowwow, tell the so that shes going to have to remind you to dress accordingly and lady like, :heehee: :heehee: :love: :love: Charolette