PDA

View Full Version : Just had a narrow escape

Drew68
11-17-2006, 04:34 PM
I've just had a narrow escape.

I was sitting at my computer in bra, panties, nightie and homer simpsons slippers :D , when the phone goes - it's my Mum - your Dad's on his way up to your house to collect a DVD, he'll be there in a couple of minutes :eek:

I've never moved so fast up the stairs, nightie off, couldn't unfasten my bra, had to pull it over my head fastened, and shirt and trousers back on - still wearing panties - all in about 30 seconds!

Just as I hid the bra and panties, the door went!

Just wanted to share that lucky escape with everyone :D

susiegrl19
11-17-2006, 04:37 PM
That was close alright. Thank God for Mom!!!!!!!!

JoAnnDallas
11-17-2006, 04:52 PM
Mabey mom knows and was warning you. LOL

Kieron Andrew
11-17-2006, 04:54 PM
Mabey mom knows and was warning you. LOLthis is probably more the truth........has she called ahead of him coming before?

JulieCDorlando
11-17-2006, 05:00 PM
Hello,
I been in similar close calls before. Good thing you were not wearing make up in addtion to all of your other things, or your proverbial goose would have been cooked. If possible get a new lock on your door, or at least ensure your door is locked. If anything else, make sure one of your parents calls ahead of time before they arrive. Parents should at least be courteous enough to call in advance if you are not living with them. Good luck

Karren H
11-17-2006, 05:04 PM
OMG. If someone ever caught me like that.........with a pair of Homer Simpson slippers on ......I think I'd die!! Hehehe

Love Karren

Theresa(TGirl)
11-17-2006, 05:15 PM
Jeez, why couldn't he call ahead to make sure you were home and in a condintion to take company, cause there are times when someone just cannot stand their own parents.

CarmenG
11-17-2006, 05:18 PM

I was sitting at my computer in bra, panties, nightie and homer simpsons slippers :D , when the phone goes - it's my Mum - your Dad's on his way up to your house to collect a DVD, he'll be there in a couple of minutes :eek:

I've never moved so fast up the stairs, nightie off, couldn't unfasten my bra, had to pull it over my head fastened, and shirt and trousers back on - still wearing panties - all in about 30 seconds!

ROFLMAO
:lol2:

Cristi
11-17-2006, 05:22 PM
I've got the 'quick change' down pretty well. There have been times when my first clue that one of my parents was stopping over was when I saw their car pulling into the driveway!!

I always try to remember to have some 'drab' clothes as well as a bulky sweatshirt or something (in case I don't have enough time to take off the bra!) easily at hand.

The thing that is going to catch me out isn't the clothes as much as the other stuff laying around that I might not get enough time to put away. Panties or PH on the clothes drying rack, a dress or skirt draped over the back of a chair, lipstick or other makeup on the bathroom vanity... the few seconds before I open the door is a flurry of checking and re-checking to see make sure there are not any clues left laying around.

Kristen Marie
11-17-2006, 05:28 PM
Thank goodness that car doors slam and doors can be locked. I can't tell you the number of times Kristen shed her clothes is under a minute. "Honey I'm home" is not always a welcomed sound, but it usually means I have 15 seconds left once she is inside. Calm down, compose yourself, and think of a reason you are out of breath, and buck naked upstairs at this time of day.....

You've got a great mom!

Drew68
11-17-2006, 05:35 PM
Well, the door was locked, and I leave the key in the lock so they can't use their own key, but I think it would have been a bit of a giveaway if I'd have kept him standing ouside and said 'can you hold on, I'm just taking off my bra and knickers'!

I wish my mum did know, but I don't think she does! Although she does usually call before dad comes over now that I think about it ... hmmm maybe I should ask if I can borrow some of her clothes ... or maybe not :D

I usually do try to keep my drab clothes handy but today I'd left everything upstairs for some reason , but I'd never thought of keeping a sweatshirt close to save taking my bra off - thanks for the hint!

Oh well, it added some excitement to the evening at least!

Sarah-Anne
11-17-2006, 05:47 PM
That really was close! Unfortunately, I don't have to worry about this much anymore as my brother and mother (and probably my father) already know, due to my brother catching me in full regalia (bra, panties, stockings, camisole top, tutu skirt, pink stilletos and pigtails) as I was in at the back of the house, downstairs. I thought everyone was at work, but it turns out he had a day off, and he came in the door as I was approaching it. I opened the door just as I walked past. Not a nice experience, but everyone seems to have forgotten about it now.

sarahtv
11-17-2006, 05:47 PM
This is why I have a "clean up as you go along" policy. I never leave anything out with the expectation that I will remember to put it away later. All I have to worry about then is what is in the immediate vicinity of where I change.

sandra-leigh
11-17-2006, 06:05 PM

I arrived home (worked late) last night, grabbed a few bytes, went to my computer, and discovered that I'd left my browser open to crossdressers.com forum index. I was scrolled past the ying-yang symbol, but the site name was there in the title bar. Protected only by the normal screen timeout, and it doesn't take a big jostle for my screen to return.
Did I mention that my wife's computer is just a few feet away?
Did I also mention that until about a week ago, my wife was regularily flipping my screen to my other computer, to control a program that didn't run on her machine? Fortunately for me, that program is now available for her machine directly, or else chances are high that she would have looked at my computer screen...

Jasmine Ellis
11-17-2006, 06:14 PM
i can picture you doing it

Kimkandy
11-17-2006, 06:41 PM

Just wondered if your mum had forgot to call and the door bell had rang, would you have answered the door to your dad in your :blushing: nightie?

Kim

:dom: :smashcomp :evilbegon

AprilMae
11-17-2006, 08:41 PM
Ok...Bra, fine, panties, good, nightie, excellent....HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS????:eek:
You deserve what you get.

goofus
11-17-2006, 08:47 PM

Wowie...there's the difference between Britain and the States...In the States, the door almost certainly would have been locked :happy:

stlmichelle
11-17-2006, 09:59 PM
When I lived with my parents, I was full femme playing on the computer, and I heard my dad coming down and hollering my name. I ran into the bathroom and made like I was using it, he left me alone, but I really had to peel my panties out of my behind, cause it puckered up so tight.

kerrianna
11-17-2006, 10:11 PM
I usually have my escape 'route' (clothes to throw on, etc.)planned for things like that. This summer though I got careless and my elderly neighbour next door nearly caught me.

It was hot and I was cleaning up the house in my new bra and panties, nothing else, (the SO was out of town), with all the doors and windows open. We discourage drop-ins so I wasn't too worried, and I'm usually alert and so is my dog. But doggie was asleep and I was in my office just around the corner of the open front door, making noise chucking boxes and things. I heard my neighbour, a widow who drops in about 2 or 3 times a year when she wants to give us something (I live in a rural area). She knocked and called "hello?" and I could hear her enter - she had heard me and knew I was home. I was trapped in my bra and panties, the only escape was a small window, which I jumped through. I was able to then get back into the kitchen where by good fortune I had started drying some clothes, so I quickly put on the damp pants and shirt over the bra and panties, got a breath and greated her. She was already peering into the office I just vacated.
She never saw anything although she looked a little puzzled. She had brought over 3 LARGE cucumbers from her garden. :blushing: After a brief chat off she went and I decided what are the odds - we NEVER get drop-ins.

So I went back to bra and panties, and about an hour later the dog ran by and I looked out the bay window to see a stranger walking up the driveway. He looked up and saw me standing right there in front of the window - I moved so fast but we made eye contact :doh: I did the same cover-up, but he never came to the door. Then I saw a note on our gate, so went out to check it. Just as I did this guy came back saw me, and approached. Turns out he was out from Calgary pushing sattelite TV. We chatted for awhile in the driveway and all I could think was:
1. He knows what I'm wearing underneath.
2. I'm not buying!
He must have gone back to Calgary with stories of the weirdos of the West Coast. :heehee:

Michelia
11-17-2006, 10:39 PM
I keep everything locked in my femme closet. I mean everything. Clothes, make up, Shoes, books, shavers, whatever. But I always keep a spare change of clothes in my bedroom ready to go. Also in the bathroom closet. If anyone pulls a real fast one on me I dive into the bathroom and turn on the water while I quickly undress and jump in the shower. This way I make sure I do not forget what I am wearing such as any make up or a wig or earrings. I keep a plastic trash bag with my change of clothes to throw everything femme in there, including shoes and all.

michelia

LaFem
11-17-2006, 11:00 PM
It happened to me too, but it was 40 years ago. I didn't give my parents enough "Come back time". There I was, fully dressed, with make-up on! The door opens....they forgot something. I don't know how it was possible to move that fast, but somehow everything got put away, and I was in the shower when they came in. I think we all have at few of those memories.

LaFem
11-17-2006, 11:01 PM
It happened to me too, but it was 40 years ago. I didn't give my parents enough "Come back time". There I was, fully dressed, with make-up on! The door opens....they forgot something. I don't know how it was possible to move that fast, but somehow everything got put away, and I was in the shower when they came in. I think we all have a few of those memories.

LaFem
11-17-2006, 11:02 PM
Sorry about that, I am on a slow connection.

Lovely Rita
11-17-2006, 11:08 PM
Hi Drew
I find it amazing how fast we can move under those circumstances. I mean lightening fast. We become like Ninjas or something. Adrenalin really helps.

There should be an Olympic competition called "how fast can you remove your dress,panty hose and make up"

close call

MJ
11-17-2006, 11:31 PM
well about three years ago i was not so lucky. i was fully dressed at my computer when i heard the front door close my office is in the basement . omg there was nothing i could do. it was my oldest daughter and she started to come down to the basement .. i closed my door.. but my daughter wanted in to talk to me crap ... so i told her there is something you should know before you come in.. so i told her my secret and she said let me in i want to see. well i open the door and the look on her face ... now there was a Kodak moment ... all she could do was look in amazement .. and i was busted .. but she was OK with it .. well for a while... after that i made sure i had cloths in the office just in case..

flogo920
11-18-2006, 01:28 AM
Keep drab clothes handy, and baby wipes handy- can remove makeup FAST

Flo

michellecd_ne
11-18-2006, 01:49 AM
i wish i could get the female clothes off a gg as fast a i can the female clothes off of myself!! I keep everything behind a locked door. Too many close calls to mention.

Drew68
11-18-2006, 02:08 AM
It certainly is amazing how quickly you can move when you have to!

I wonder how many calories that burns off - has anyone ever measured it? Must be good exercise - and it gets the heart going as well :heehee:

Charolette time
11-18-2006, 09:38 AM

I was at the computer yesterday and sitting in my panties ,a pair of ladies shorts, and new top ,sports bra and forms, next thing I know theres a rap on the back door , i took a peek and saw that it was a friend of the SO, well off came the top and bra slipped on a male tee shirt, and answered the door, she was dropping off something for the wife, Its a good thing it wasnt a few hrs later as I would of had on my lipstick and make up .wow what a close call, a little exciting thou, :love: Charolette

J-Girl
11-18-2006, 10:34 AM
Something very similar happened to me, I was home on the week end lounging around in panties, hose, heels and dress. I happed to see my neighbor coming up the drive way. I figured he needed to borrow something. Good thing I didn’t have any makeup on. So not having enough time to totally undress and get in my drab stuff, I just took off the dress and heels and slipped on my jeans, shirt and sneakers over the panties and hose. Well he didn’t need to borrow anything, he wanted to go to lunch!

So I just climbed in the truck with him and went to lunch. I was so worried someone would see my panty hose because I was not wearing socks, or even worse – Panty Lines. No one noticed, but these lucky escapes sure can get your heart going.

Jen

Charolette time
11-18-2006, 02:45 PM
Something very similar happened to me, I was home on the week end lounging around in panties, hose, heels and dress. I happed to see my neighbor coming up the drive way. I figured he needed to borrow something. Good thing I didn’t have any makeup on. So not having enough time to totally undress and get in my drab stuff, I just took off the dress and heels and slipped on my jeans, shirt and sneakers over the panties and hose. Well he didn’t need to borrow anything, he wanted to go to lunch!

So I just climbed in the truck with him and went to lunch. I was so worried someone would see my panty hose because I was not wearing socks, or even worse – Panty Lines. No one noticed, but these lucky escapes sure can get your heart going.

Jen

:2c: Amen sister you said a mouth ful:heehee: Charolette

Cristi
11-18-2006, 09:04 PM
I got a good reason when I get caught out, but my friends always feel guilty when they call round un-anounced and catch me having a shower ;

Yup, I can't COUNT the times my father has happened to stop over 'just as I was about to step into the shower'. It is a great excuse to get to the door semi-dressed, and to be able to keep him waiting a few extra seconds while I stash my clothes.

It was a close call one time, though, when 'semi-dressed' included barefoot. It wasn't until he had been there several minutes that I looked down and noticed my own painted toenails! I made a quick excuse to have to go into the other room for a second and came back with socks on. Maybe he noticed and didn't say anything... and maybe he didn't!

KineticEntity
11-18-2006, 09:29 PM
I'm quite lucky thankfully. To get to my front door you need to bypass a 9ft steel gate which rattles or is usually locked.

The amount of times I've had the gate bell ring and just ignored it with shower excuse. I just then take my own time to get manned up.

But my Mum knows and usually is polite enough to ring first because no one else knows in the family.

Billijo49504
11-18-2006, 11:50 PM
I wear a bra and panties under my work clothes, every day. I have on a sheer wear bra and matching panties from LB. Over that I have a t shirt and then the work shirt, with the assorted junk in the pockets, pens, pencils and a video game on the other side. But I'm only a 38 C or 40 B, so I don't try to look bigger, just what I am...BJ

gwenrob43
11-19-2006, 01:28 AM
A very similar thing happened to me last week. The postman, actually postwoman, drove up - I live on a rural route. I'm dressed! I yank off the wig, remove my breast forms, grabbed a kleenex and cleaned off my lipstick. I was wearing black velour slacks and a light blue turtleneck sweater, and royal blue flats. Plus facial makeup: eye shadow, mascara, etc. I went out and collected the packages from the postwoman. She didn't say a word. Hell, I wonder why I didn't just go out without any adjustments! Two days later at 8:45 in the morning, I had just finished getting dressed, and two guys for the power company came by. I did the same basic moves as mentioned above and went out on the porch and talked to the guys. They needed to shut power off so they could replace the power pole at the end of my driveway. You can't plan for everything!!!!!!!!!

Drew68
11-19-2006, 02:41 AM
Yup, I can't COUNT the times my father has happened to stop over 'just as I was about to step into the shower'. It is a great excuse to get to the door semi-dressed, and to be able to keep him waiting a few extra seconds while I stash my clothes.

It was a close call one time, though, when 'semi-dressed' included barefoot. It wasn't until he had been there several minutes that I looked down and noticed my own painted toenails! I made a quick excuse to have to go into the other room for a second and came back with socks on. Maybe he noticed and didn't say anything... and maybe he didn't!

I've done that a couple of times - had painted toenails, but not realised until I look down, then have to make a quick exit and go and put socks on!

In fact, I'm amazed my family hasn't already realised I dress!!

Lisa K
11-19-2006, 11:45 AM
The biggist problem is hearing the car door, trying to clear the computer AND still have tome to get into drab before the door opens...