PDA

View Full Version : How my wife found out about my cross dressing

Lovely Rita
11-17-2006, 10:11 PM
I wish I could tell you that I was brave and did the honorable thing. I wish I could tell you that after deep soul searching I drummed up the courage to tell her, but I was a chicken about the whole thing and nothing to be proud of.

I went through the usual buy the sexy clothes and throw them out syndrome for years that we read about so many times. Well, it had been a while and I thought I was covering all my tracks. I had the advantage of working from home and received all the ups packages etc. One day my wife found a credit card statement showing purchases of wigs and lingerie that were not for her. She called me on my cell and confronted me. It was my worst night mare. She was livid and I was in a daze. This was the absolute worst case scenario. The day I always dreaded. Maybe it was just one of those dreams that you wake up from, but no this was the real thing.
My wife asked what other woman was I buying these items for. She thought I was having an affair.

Here was the blessing. She was relieved to know I had bought the items for me. Once she got over the initial shock she has been supportive in every way.

Thanks for letting me share

I only hope the same for any of you who may find yourself in the same predicament.

uknowhoo
11-17-2006, 10:39 PM
Good evening. It's lovely to see you Rita, as always.

There are so many of us girls out there, living in fear of that moment you just described. While many wives don't respond nearly as well as your wife (or mine), I hope those in the closet (like me, til 6 weeks ago) can take comfort in stories with relatively happy endings like yours. Thanks for posting.

xoxo

T

Lovely Rita
11-17-2006, 11:02 PM
ooh Tammy
You are one gracious gal. I am always happy to hear from you. I am thankful for how things have turned out. My wife is one special person. She has become my shopping buddy. If I would have known I would have come out sooner, maybe. I have been such a coward about this and admire any one who can confront their fears. I am certainly not one of them.

Thanks again

MJ
11-17-2006, 11:49 PM
yes the if i had only known. well Rita you are very lucky girl.. and you have a one in a million woman there i envy you :love:

Lovely Rita
11-18-2006, 12:44 AM
thanks MJ
I agree I am quite fortunate. I am thankful to have her.

JennyBean
11-18-2006, 01:37 AM
While I understand both sides of the issue. I think that we all know that women tend to respond well to honesty.. I recently let my SO in on it.. while she and I have a very diluted and really... a quite horrible relationship she's still my friend and I thought that maybe it'd even excite her.

She wasn't mad or anything and she came over and jiggled one of my breasts(I have slight gynocomastia) and giggled... she has no interest IN my CD'ing, but it's nice to know that I don't have to sneak.

I'm sure it's been said many times here... while I dress purely for sexual gratification, for many of the ladies here on this site, it's a big part of them. I'm bisexual. I can be very feminine.. I enjoy my breasts and toys.. finding a woman who's accommodating for this is difficult at best. But if you're CD'ing is a part of you, and your mate doesn't want to accept this part of you then you definitely have a problem...

Not to be harsh. But if she loves you for who you are, that means all of you, and if she truely does, then she'll accept every part of it, however unconventional. Otherwise, she's not worth your time, friend.

*muah*

Calliope
11-18-2006, 02:07 AM
Another reminder that, within a long-term relationship, mixing CDing with $ spending is a double issue.

Joy Carter
11-18-2006, 02:19 AM
:hugs: to your and your lovely spouse Rita. It has not been easy. Many years if denial on both our parts. Now that I have accepted she only acknowledges that I'm me and it's not going away. At least the tears have stopped and no anger is being shown. Only positive is that I'm on a clothes budged now. I was terrible and spent like a drunken broad.:o

StayceeCD
11-18-2006, 03:28 AM
One day my wife found a credit card statement showing purchases of wigs and lingerie that were not for her. She called me on my cell and confronted me. It was my worst night mare. She was livid and I was in a daze. This was the absolute worst case scenario. The day I always dreaded. Maybe it was just one of those dreams that you wake up from, but no this was the real thing.
My wife asked what other woman was I buying these items for. She thought I was having an affair.

Rita.. The SAME EXACT thing happened to me. Only I got the call while I was in an airport and had to hang up cause the plane was boarding! It also was a 5 hr flight and I had all that time to "stew"! She thought I was cheating and initially refused to beleive the purchases were for me. We have been married 14 yrs and been together for 23!! She was not buying that these high heel shoes I bought were mine! I said "do the math. I take a mans size 8. These shoes are womens size 10"... Thats when she started to maybe think that I was telling the truth. It's been really strange since then. Initially she was freaked out! Then when I got home from my business trip, We talked. I opened up in every way I possibly could. No, I'm not gay.. No I don't want to become a woman... etc.. Is it sexual? Well, it's definitely a turn on but thats not all of it.. Sometimes it's just nice!! Sometimes it just feels right to be dressed and made up... I have been doing this in some form since the time I was about 8 or 9.. She then said and I quote... "after the initial shock and I started thinking about it, It kinda turned me on"... HOLY SH_ _!! I could not believe what I was hearing! Could this be my life?? Well... since then it has been more of her not accepting and being kinda angry about it.. I HAVE NOT pushed anything and I know that she may come to an acceptance at some point in time, but I really want to explore more about her initial comment about it turning her on! We have a 3yr old daughter and one of the things she said was that she deserves to have her daddy. I told her she will ALWAYS have her daddy!! I will try to get her to talk with some gg's here. She's kinda frustrated and thinks that she has noone to talk to.. We also should be communicating more about this.. It's just hard cause I'm away from home alot for work. I've just sort of left well enough alone for now. My job will not require me to be away as much starting Jan. I really want to get all of this out on the table at that point..

Whew.. Sorry about the long post!
Staycee

Lovely Rita
11-18-2006, 03:53 PM
It is really good to hear back from all of you. Thanks for sharing your experiences and insights with me.

They say what does'nt kill you makes you stronger. Hopefully I am a little stronger from the ware and tare of that last episode.

take care