PDA

View Full Version : 4 days without makeup?? UGH

KayleighTV_UK
01-11-2005, 05:19 PM
Ok.. just to let you all know, im not going to be around for 4 days, im back on sunday night..

I have this damm work show thing i mentioned before....

Ive got to survive 4 days without makeup.. its going to be hell....

Just wanted you all to know so you wouldnt worry..

Any suggestions on how i can survive???? LOL

Kay

Tristen Cox
01-11-2005, 05:31 PM
You mean not even a little make up? Just some real light stuff? hmmmmm
That's no good :( Hope you make it without going into withdrawls.

*hugs*
We love you

KayleighTV_UK
01-11-2005, 05:38 PM
You mean not even a little make up? Just some real light stuff? hmmmmm
That's no good :( Hope you make it without going into withdrawls.

None... at all!!! ive got to represent my company at a large UK show thing.. so i have to be drab....... its my fault for doing such a drab job i guess..

How i would love to meet all those memebers of the general public (probably 100,000 + i think....) in a dress and heels... all my hair done pretty.. argh.. im already getting withdrawals.... !!!

Kay

DonnaT
01-11-2005, 05:40 PM
Paint you nails, toe nails that is, over and over. Take different colors and plenty of remover.

KayleighTV_UK
01-11-2005, 05:44 PM
Paint you nails, toe nails that is, over and over. Take different colors and plenty of remover.

I didint think of that! wonderfull idea!! he he..

X

MonaSmith
01-11-2005, 06:01 PM
Underwear is the obvious choice, unless you are planning to strip or pull.

Either way have fun.

KayleighTV_UK
01-11-2005, 06:06 PM
Underwear is the obvious choice, unless you are planning to strip or pull.

Either way have fun.

Fun? for 4 days talking to people about cars? .. humm.. well, its nice for an hour or so, but when you talk about the same product over and over and over (imagine trying to sell mascara or something to a thousand people over and over and over get boring wouldnt it?) it just gets a little.. well..boring.

I hate having to go away anyway.. i went to pack some clothes earlier, opened my wardrobe and nearly packed my favourite black dress!!

Kay.. And thanks Mona X

MonaSmith
01-11-2005, 06:10 PM
Okay, do what I do when in drab. Eyelash curlers and clear mascara. Can't see it but you can feel it on your lashes. Makes your eyes look bigger too.

KayleighTV_UK
01-11-2005, 06:14 PM
Okay, do what I do when in drab. Eyelash curlers and clear mascara. Can't see it but you can feel it on your lashes. Makes your eyes look bigger too.

*fumbles through her make-up box...*

Nope none here! black it is then!

Ha ha..

X

MonaSmith
01-11-2005, 06:18 PM
Lol, well that's not a very well stocked makeup box. How do you manage? Get to Boots, get yourself some No7 Lash and Brow Definer.

KayleighTV_UK
01-11-2005, 06:21 PM
Lol, well that's not a very well stocked makeup box. How do you manage? Get to Boots, get yourself some No7 Lash and Brow Definer.

I should really! but i always get that.. pannicy feeling whenever i do.. so im trying to limit the amount of boots/superdrug shopping i do..

I always seem to lock up while im in there and feel like everyone is looking at me.. LOL

Oh well, i guess i should! excelent advice Mona, Ta..

MonaSmith
01-11-2005, 06:27 PM
I should really! but i always get that.. pannicy feeling whenever i do.. so im trying to limit the amount of boots/superdrug shopping i do..

I always seem to lock up while im in there and feel like everyone is looking at me.. LOL

Oh well, i guess i should! excelent advice Mona, Ta..It's easy, you go on their website, pick what you want, write a list, go to the counter and act like you are buying for a girlfriend. Play dumb, they have always been helpful to me when I have done it, even when I go with my nails painted.

In my local Boots there is a young man on one of the counters that wears more makeup in drab that I do when dressed, lol.

Go for it. It's worth it, you're worth it.

Rikki
01-12-2005, 12:12 AM
Good luck. MG, four days is like a life time without anything. :eek: I'll pray for you.

Rikki