PDA

View Full Version : A weekend en femme in Minnesota

cd_michelle_mpls
11-18-2006, 01:27 AM
This will not be a spectacular story, but it will be a big deal for me. I'm spending me weekend en femme.

Now there are a lot of things I'm not going to do, and there may be a few challenges. I decided that since I've got the weekend to myself, I would force myself to feminize all weekend.

When I came home from work, I cleaned up and dressed up, including make up, as I wasn't planning on going anywhere tonight anyway. I have now spent six hours en femme.

There are three things I have to wear all weekend, except when showering and sleeping: bra, panties and tights. Sleeping does not require a bra or tights, but I will sleep in my nightgown and panties.

While I have to wear a dress around the house, and expect to wear make up much of the weekend, I don't have to wear them in public. I'm in the closet. But I have to wear the bra and tights all weekend, and no socks. But my pants are long enough nobody will have a clue.

I will be going out once at least this weekend, as I'm also forcing myself to buy something. It can be anything: new panites, new tights or even a dress at a thrift store. I haven't done much of that in my life, so I get rather nervous when I do it, but this weekend I have to. Because it's now cold in Minnesota, there's no way anyone will have any clue I'll be wearing a bra. But I'll drive a little more carefully this weekend when I do.

Earlier this week, before I decided I needed to do this, I e-mailed a female friend about getting together for a movie. She doesn't think her work schedule will allow her to do so tomorrow night, but if it turns out she can make it, I'm nervous about going. If I follow through with my plan, it's all I'll think about, making sure she doesn't accidentally figure out my secret. I've never secretly done anything like that with a friend, so the prospect of it is exciting.

If anything interesting happens this weekend, I will let you all know.

Charolette time
11-18-2006, 10:12 AM
This will not be a spectacular story, but it will be a big deal for me. I'm spending me weekend en femme.

Now there are a lot of things I'm not going to do, and there may be a few challenges. I decided that since I've got the weekend to myself, I would force myself to feminize all weekend.

When I came home from work, I cleaned up and dressed up, including make up, as I wasn't planning on going anywhere tonight anyway. I have now spent six hours en femme.

There are three things I have to wear all weekend, except when showering and sleeping: bra, panties and tights. Sleeping does not require a bra or tights, but I will sleep in my nightgown and panties.

While I have to wear a dress around the house, and expect to wear make up much of the weekend, I don't have to wear them in public. I'm in the closet. But I have to wear the bra and tights all weekend, and no socks. But my pants are long enough nobody will have a clue.

I will be going out once at least this weekend, as I'm also forcing myself to buy something. It can be anything: new panites, new tights or even a dress at a thrift store. I haven't done much of that in my life, so I get rather nervous when I do it, but this weekend I have to. Because it's now cold in Minnesota, there's no way anyone will have any clue I'll be wearing a bra. But I'll drive a little more carefully this weekend when I do.

Earlier this week, before I decided I needed to do this, I e-mailed a female friend about getting together for a movie. She doesn't think her work schedule will allow her to do so tomorrow night, but if it turns out she can make it, I'm nervous about going. If I follow through with my plan, it's all I'll think about, making sure she doesn't accidentally figure out my secret. I've never secretly done anything like that with a friend, so the prospect of it is exciting.

If anything interesting happens this weekend, I will let you all know.

First of all do you have an SO? if not why not just dress up and enjoy your self, dont force it just let it come naturally , its a lot easyer , as for going out take baby steps and have fun, If your gf can not make the movies go by your self,get a hot tub of popcorn and enjoy, I do this quite often, in fact just the other day saw the new flick BORAT, wet :o my panties I laughed so hard, If she likes you and you tell her about cding who knows she may surprise you, good luck and enjoy the flick, PS be carefull with the butter on your fingers, Love Charolette

alie
12-13-2006, 07:34 PM
Living in a cold climate helps to hide the closet under your coat.

Go anywhere special in the Twin Cities?

toygun22
02-01-2007, 11:59 AM
i from minesota also, want to chat