PDA

View Full Version : The COLD STARE

Phyliss
11-18-2006, 09:42 AM
Last night (Friday Nov 17) wife figured that she wanted to take a shower, (nothing strange there) However, because she has "tendonitis" (sp) in one foot and has a soft cast to wear for awhile she can't get it wet, so I have to wrap her foot in a plastic bag and tape it shut so it won't get soaked. Also I have to help her into and out of the shower. Decided to be good to her and give her a shampoo and back scrub while she was in there.
Normally we haven't been getting changed in the same room at the same time for many years now. (long 'nother story there) Anyhow, the situation quickly developed that it appeared I'd have to take off my clothes while she was in the bedroom with me.
O.K. Phyl, time to 'fish or cut bait" , here goes....
Now, she knows I wear panties, everyday, and also stockings, no problem there. However I had to remove my shirt. She knows I wear a bra but hasn't seen me in one yet. Thankfully I was wearing my "sensible bra", plain white cotton. She was sitting on the bed, on her side involved with removing her trousers over her cast. I calmly went about taking off my shirt and pulling my "turtle neck" sweater off to reveal my white bra. Reached around back to unfasten it and dropped in onto the rest of the clothes I'd had on. Desperately trying to remain calm and "matter of fact" I know she saw me, as the mirror on her dresser is directly in front of her and she could see me reflection quite well.
No verbal reaction from her, but there was most assuredly a "cold stare" from her. I didn't make any comment about my wearing but simply went about my business of putting on my robe and heading to the bathroom for our shower.
Another baby step in my revelation of "Phyliss" One of these day I'm gonna have to say "her" name. That will be difficult to do.
How she didn't notice my painted toes is a mystery to me, but then she probably just didn't want to say anything just then.

Constant "small steps" is the only way I can get to where (wear, depending on you point of view) I want to.

The good part is that she didn't scream at me, "take that thing off"

Joy Carter
11-18-2006, 09:52 AM
You making small steps at the price of her getting UPSET or so I see it. Ya can't have her accept you unless you come to some kind of an agreement. I made some mistakes along these lines but I don't push it anymore. She has acknowledged who I am and doesn't cry anymore. So I'm relieved that she has settled down. I hope your not heading for a negative explosion because of this.

Very Conserned Joy Carter

stacylynn1
11-18-2006, 10:14 AM
Sorry for butting my nose in but I think you should give your wife some time with the man she married if you dress 24/7 that is not quite fair is it sorry just the way i see it buy the way you have one hell of a snow blower stacylynn1