PDA

View Full Version : Another Restroom Question

McLegs
11-18-2006, 10:26 AM
Hi Ladies,

Even though I'm a closet case & don't go out, I believe in doing things right. When using the restroom, of course pants go down, dresses get hiked up, what do you ladies do when wearing skirts; up or down? Not that anyone would ever see me but I'd like to be the best fem I can be.

Hugs,
Michelle:blushing:

sissystephanie
11-18-2006, 10:34 AM
Hi Ladies,

Even though I'm a closet case & don't go out, I believe in doing things right. When using the restroom, of course pants go down, dresses get hiked up, what do you ladies do when wearing skirts; up or down? Not that anyone would ever see me but I'd like to be the best fem I can be.

Hugs,
Michelle:blushing:

Michelle,

A skirt is no different from a dress in that situation. You hike it up, pull panties down and do your thing. Just be careful of your aim! You don't want wet panties!:heehee:

Sissy

More Girl than man

J-Girl
11-18-2006, 10:40 AM
For me it depends on the length of the skirt, if it’s short it goes up. I have a really nice long broomstick skirt and hate to see it get wrinkled because it gets bunched up behind me, so it goes down.

Jen

Kate Simmons
11-18-2006, 10:48 AM
Up, natch!:happy: Ericka

Scotty
11-18-2006, 10:54 AM
When in Rome...

:)

Charolette time
11-18-2006, 11:20 AM
Michelle,

A skirt is no different from a dress in that situation. You hike it up, pull panties down and do your thing. Just be careful of your aim! You don't want wet panties!:heehee:

Sissy

More Girl than man

As Sissystephanie said nothing worse than damp panties, I pull up when going and down when done, must change subject , bathroom humor is not in my style:heehee: dont forget to wash your hands:D Love Charolette

Kelly,R
11-18-2006, 11:52 AM
Get use to sitting down,it's also easier on the prostrat:2c:

KarenSusan
11-18-2006, 12:07 PM
Skirt or dress up and I always sit, even when I'm at home.

Lorna
11-18-2006, 12:11 PM
Tighter skirts can be hard to push up far enough to release knickers - and if tights or panty girdle are being worn it can be impossible to get those down from under a tight skirt. What about close-fitting dresses? At least a skirt is easy to undo and take down but I have often wondered how women in sheath-type dresses manage - again, especially if wearing tights and/or girdle. Does the whole dress come off?

Stephenie S
11-18-2006, 12:29 PM
If you can't get a skirt or dress over your hips (especially male hips) then it's too tight!

Seriously, dresses and skirts go up, pants come down. Panty girdle comes down (or you use the split crotch if the garment has one), open bottom girdle goes up or down as you wish, some undergarments, like an all-in-one have to go up.

You have to remember two things: Most women are experts at holding their urine for long periods of time. They have learned not to drink as much when out. Also most women do not wear support garments anywhere near a tight as most CDers do. They have a good deal of wiggle room available for bathroom antics.

The very convenient arrangement of stockings, panties, and garter belt is hard to beat.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Brianna Lovely
11-18-2006, 05:36 PM
If anyone has the experience of using restrooms in various garb, it's the wonderful GGs on this forum. Perhaps they would honor us with their methods.

mskilmer
11-18-2006, 09:39 PM
When I'm out and go to the ladies rtoom, I always hike the skirt up, pull the panties down and sit. I never even considered any other position!

Bianca T-Girl
11-18-2006, 10:21 PM
Sit of course. Don't forget to leave the seat down afterwards.

Bianca.

Karren H
11-18-2006, 10:35 PM
Up but watch out.......I'm nortious for dipping my skirt in the toilet!! Ewwwwwwwwww and almost had it pulled off me one time when I flushed!! hehehe

Love karren

Billijo49504
11-18-2006, 11:41 PM
Only You Karen, would do that!!!!BJ

Kimkandy
11-19-2006, 07:34 AM
Up but watch out.......I'm nortious for dipping my skirt in the toilet!! Ewwwwwwwwww and almost had it pulled off me one time when I flushed!! hehehe

Karren,

Are you related to Lucy Ball... :heehee:

Kim