PDA

View Full Version : Storing our things

Kristen Marie
11-18-2006, 12:39 PM
This past week, Kristen did a lot of shopping. Way too many sales! But all these clothes, shoes and make-up have to go somewhere safe, especially since the wife does not know about Kristen.

While she was out this morning, I spent an hour re-organizing my clothes because everything was all mixed up and hidden in different places. This is when it is dangerous.

My solution was to pack make-up, wigs and jewlery all in one place, usually because it's all or none based upon timing. My jeans, skirts, blouses and shoes are together in two boxes, and my bras, panties and cami's share the same area. I have a miscellaneous box as well.

I think might work best for now, but I'd be interested in what options work best for those who need to hide their things.

suzy
11-18-2006, 12:43 PM
Kristen,

I don't know your situation but my recommendation is to have a truthful chat with your wife. She deserves to know. Deceit rarely works out and more often than not causes serious relationship problems. At least give it some serious thought! Good luck!:hugs: