PDA

View Full Version : Guess I Let Something Slip

KrystynaVA
01-11-2005, 05:34 PM
Guess I walked out of the house today without knowing the reaction I'd get at work.

Got my hair cut the other day - it was getting a little too long so I had the length in the back cut some layers put in but asked to keep it longer on the sides.

Since I have been wearing a gold hoop in each ear I just put them in this morning and then grabed my thin barrelled hot comb to put some wave in my otherwise straight blond/highlighted hair.

Well the first thing that happens when I walk in the door is I get a compliment from a woman friend on my hair and then a little later a friend looked at me and said, "you need a haircut, you look like Farrah Fawcett."

I didn't know what to say at first then I just gave him a smile and said, "Thanks but I just got a haircut, you like it?"
Love to all,

Krystyna

DonnaT
01-11-2005, 05:36 PM
I didn't know what to say at first then I just gave him a smile and said, "Thanks but I just got a haircut, you like it?"

Great comeback! :D

Ashleigh
01-11-2005, 05:38 PM
I think you handled it just right. Anymore comments from work?? Any pics to share with us?

Danielle1960
01-11-2005, 05:51 PM
If you look like Farrah in drab you must be a knockout when your enfemme. Way to go!! :)
Danielle

Vickie-CD
01-11-2005, 05:59 PM
That would really make my day if anyone compared me to Farrah!!!
Love,
Vickie

Ashleigh
01-11-2005, 06:13 PM
If you look like Farrah in drab you must be a knockout when your enfemme. Way to go!! :)
Danielle

That's part of the reason for the pics request. Waiting, waiting, waiting...