PDA

View Full Version : If you know or suspect your sybling/s do not dress, were you

heathr1
11-18-2006, 06:16 PM
brought up/encouraged in a slightly different way to him /them while growing up?

I have never suspected my brother might CD.

I was the one who mother used to encourage to compliment her GG friends on their hair/clothes/make-up and my brother wasn't:o

I was the one who mother used to give her weekly/glossy woman's magazines to when she had read them:D

Not that discipline was CD related, but it was different, but when I misbehaved I used to get warned/told off/had loss of pocket money. My brother got the strap.

Karren H
11-18-2006, 08:24 PM
My brother got caught wearing our step sisters under garments.......I don't think he ever took dressing to the extent that I have...

Love Karren

Billijo49504
11-19-2006, 12:13 AM
Sorry, after me, they didn't want any more...BJ

jjjjohanne
11-19-2006, 06:07 PM
My brother's girlfriend had a brother. I spent the day with him once (His mom was babysitting me.) He asked me if I ever accidently put on girl's underwear instead of boy's. I didn't answer and he immediately offered that he had "accidently" put on his sister's panties (he suggested that his and hers were in the same room in the same drawer.) He said she saw him walking out of her room in them and asked him, "Boy, what are you doing?"

I think my brother might be a CD, but I've never asked him about it. He was caught once in a girl's swimsuit and a wig. He also dressed as a woman for work one Halloween. But, I have no proof of anything more.

Joe

trannie T
11-19-2006, 09:08 PM
My brother is a preacher, he wears a dress in front of 100 people every Sunday. I think that is the limit of his dressing though.

Charolette time
11-20-2006, 11:58 AM
My brother's girlfriend had a brother. I spent the day with him once (His mom was babysitting me.) He asked me if I ever accidently put on girl's underwear instead of boy's. I didn't answer and he immediately offered that he had "accidently" put on his sister's panties (he suggested that his and hers were in the same room in the same drawer.) He said she saw him walking out of her room in them and asked him, "Boy, what are you doing?"

I think my brother might be a CD, but I've never asked him about it. He was caught once in a girl's swimsuit and a wig. He also dressed as a woman for work one Halloween. But, I have no proof of anything more.

Joe

:2c: If you think he may be a cder, well knows the time to question him, who knows you may have found a new girlfriend or sister to go out and buy new cloths together:D , you can even help him with his makeup, and oh my god just think how cool it would be too share pretty panties:heehee: :thumbsup: , buy two get two free, a match made in heaven
I wish I had had a brother, mine died when he was 2 days old, he would of been my big brother, :sad: LOve Charolette