PDA

View Full Version : Buying clothes for other CDs

Kathryn Philips
11-18-2006, 06:21 PM
Last year I told my wife about my weakness for female clothes but I did not tell her I actually dressed. This resulted in the most serious crisis in our 12yr marriage. She eventually got over it but she suggested I see a shrink to get cured. After such a suggestion, I realised that she would never accept me as a crossdresser. But the reality is that I am a CD and I can neither be "cured" or want to be "cured". So I have continued to dress secretly. What I have just said is just background info and not why I am starting this thread. Some of you will know me as the girl who makes her own skirts and heeled shoes from male clothes (see my picture threads). I do this because the only way to get real clothes is to buy them in a shop with cash. I can't order online because there is the problem of delivery at home and even if I could get delivery elsewhewre, it would leave a transaction record on my bank/credit card statements. My wife looks at all my statements, not because she suspects anything, but because she was a victim of credit card fraud and is always on the lookout for suspect transactions.

The problem is that I really really really want to own at least 1 pair REAL 2-3 inch heal shoes, some nice REAL knee length skirts and some tops to go with these. I don't yet have the courage to go into a shop and buy them. So my question is: Has anyone who is in the open about their crossdressing ever bought clothes on behalf of a closeted CD living in the same town/city and then arranged a "drop-off"? I see this as one way to get around my own situation, but I would need to find someone local and who would be prepared to trust me. Does anyone have any other ideas?

NatalieBliss
11-18-2006, 06:26 PM
I don't know about the UK but in the states you could use your cash to buy a gift card. target and walmart both let you use gift cards to buy stuff online. Or visa has a "gift card" type thing that is pretty much accepted where ever visa is. As for shipping. get a Post Office box.

Shelly Preston
11-18-2006, 06:38 PM
have you considered counselling as you say it can be cured but if your wife was going with you, she would finally realise that fact too.

You sound so worried i fear you will make some sort of mistake and get caught
I would have lots of info ready just incase.

Whats wrong with using cash to buy things

This is the best time of year to buy as you can say its a xmas present
and sales assistants dont care

Kimkandy
11-18-2006, 07:14 PM
As you live in London why not go to Oxford Street where no one will know you, pay cash and say you're buying christmas presents.

Kim

Karren H
11-18-2006, 07:30 PM
I buy online and pay with postal money orders whick a lot of business and people that sell on ebay accept..and have the items sent to = office! Marked private and personal! No one has ever opened one by mistake..

Sounds like you need to locate a local CD friend that can accept packages for you! Or if you are expecting a package have the post office hold it for pickup. Easiest way is to buy locally and use cash! Try the items on in the store so you don't need to return them..

Love Karren