PDA

View Full Version : it finally happen

mmandy31
11-18-2006, 07:18 PM
my wife finally took me lingerie shopping and bought some nice pink panties for me.
now she wants to buy me some black ones which i would love dearly.
i haven't told her about my stash as not to scare her away but instead let her help me pick out new ones so it would be her idea .
she almost bought me green silky panties but they didn't have my size so i got pink instead which is a start.
i am taking it slow as not to push her .:hugs:

Holly
11-18-2006, 07:33 PM
Congrats, Mandy. But be careful. Keeping the stash from her could be seen as deception. Proceed carefully.

donna h
11-18-2006, 07:44 PM
Congrats on your shopping trip. I agree hiding things from her is not good. You are lucky she is so understanding and helpful, Im sure many of us here feel that way.Take good care of her because you are fortunate to have an accepting and understanding SO.

Phyliss
11-18-2006, 07:51 PM
So happy for you. Each little step is actually a large victory for us.

Di
11-18-2006, 07:58 PM
Thats great...but hiding things from her is not good....it will be a big step back from the progress you are making...and she will be hurt...so fess up...or get rid of the stash since she is shopping with you now............taking it slow is good just do not make her distrust you....best wishes ...hope more shopping is on the horizon

Joanne_2003
11-18-2006, 08:22 PM
Hi Mandy

I'm so happy for you. Take it slow and slowly add a piece from your stash by "bringing it home" and showing your wife. Depending on the size of your stash it won't be long until she knows about it all without deception.

My wife knows about all my stuff and I did it the same way. She knew I dressed because I told her before we got married. She took me out shopping several times and since I work on the road a lot I would take some of my stuff with me and tell her I bought it.

Good luck

Joanne

Billijo49504
11-19-2006, 12:17 AM
Fantastic, now that she is buying you things, be sure to get a few things for her, and YOU pay for them. Also ask if she would like to have matching Lingerie, If she says yes, you pay for the pretties. She will love the stuff you pay for. Migfht want to ask her, what the color for the day will be....BJ

Sandra
11-19-2006, 04:05 AM
Good news but please come clean about the stash the sooner the better. if she finds it then it could put the both of you back to square one.

RachelDenise
11-19-2006, 07:46 AM
Ditch the stash or come clean about it. Now that you are shopping together, I would choose the ditch option. This is the time for the both of you to understand what this is all about. Don't ruin it by keeping a secret stash.

Kieron Andrew
11-19-2006, 08:06 AM
ditch the stash.....so that all that she and you buy together is all new stuff and you have a clean conscience