PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Outing

mskilmer
11-18-2006, 09:28 PM
I just had to share this with you all. My wife and I took off work Wednesday and Thursday and took an overnight trip to a nearby city, about 90 miles from where we live. I was en femme the whole time. We got dressed Wednesday morning and drove up, arriving around lunchtime. We went to our favorite Indian restaurant and had lunch ... then we went shopping at a nearby mall. After that, we went to our hotel to check in ... the room was booked in my drab name and the woman checking us in didn't even give us a second look. We took a nap in he room and later went out to our favorite bar. I wore some new boots and a denim skirt. We had a bite to eat and sat at the bar for a while and had a few beers. It was a great time! It was trivia night and we were talking with a couple of guys who were sitting next to us. We stayed til quite late and walked back to the hotel. The next morning we got up and I got dressed and put on my makeup and we went out for coffee at a nearby coffee shop, then we checked out of the hotel and went to a great thrift store that we love to shop at, followed up by lunch at a nearby brewpub. Then it was time to go back home ... kinda sad but we did have an absolutely wonderful time!

uknowhoo
11-18-2006, 10:46 PM
WOW! That's the kind of coupla days most of us girls dream about. You must be on Cloud 9! Thanks for posting, threads like these give hope to many. Take care, and continued good luck. xoxo Tammi

Sandra
11-19-2006, 04:09 AM
Sounds like you had a great time and I bet you can't wait for the next time away. :)

Trisha
11-19-2006, 04:17 AM
its always good to get out and about im suprized moor people dont do it as i said befour this is almost 2007 and most people dont care if you go out as male or female just be your self and have fun in life as life is too short :happy:

Joy Carter
11-19-2006, 04:35 AM
Sounds like a good time. But did you behave your self while out +? I mean did you spend too much money +? :heehee:

Raychel
11-19-2006, 06:02 AM
Sounds like you had a great time. Hearing stories like this makes me a little jealous. Maybe someday my wife and I can do soemthing like this.

RachelDenise
11-19-2006, 07:40 AM
This sounds like a fun time and a great marriage!!!!! You are soooo lucky.

carolinewalker_2000
11-19-2006, 08:20 AM
You are lucky to have such a supportive wife. It sounds as though you both had a lovely couple of days away. I can understand your sadness when it was time to change back and revert to everyday humdrum. Still there is always next time to look forward to! (Did you take any photos of yourself out and about, drinking and shopping en femme?)

Alaceann
11-19-2006, 08:52 AM
Sounds like a wonderful time.It would be a dream come true for me and others I'm sure.:happy:

mskilmer
11-19-2006, 03:35 PM
Sandra -

You have a GREAT pic! I love it! I've visited Lincolnshire ... a wonderful place. Some day I'll get back there.

Joy -

Yeh ... we probably spent "too much". But it was soooo worth it! Did we behave? Oh my ...that's a whole other story!!

My absolute favorite part of the whole trip was the second day, when we woke up in the morning and did our makeup and went out for coffee and a bagel at a coffee shop. We read the paper and just hung out in the coffee shop while it rained outside ... just two gals out for a morning coffee. It was simply marvelous.

I know I am, indeed, so very lucky to have the relationship I have with my wonderful wife. I've read so many disheartening stories about bad relationships. I wish everybody could just get over their hangups and let people live as they like. (I'm trying not to get on my soapbox now.)

I cherish you all and want you all!

Ginger