PDA

View Full Version : Never knew they felt this good

Michelle 51
11-18-2006, 11:59 PM
The wife went out of town for a week so the first night alone i splurged and tried one outfit and then after while change into another and then another and after i got bored i did something different.I always wear skirts or dresses hose, heels etc.I tried a pair of tight capri's over pantyhose and a pair of heels with a tank top. I could'nt believe how they caress the hose as you walk.They felt so good i,m wearing them now as i write this.I'll always love the look of a short skirt with lots of leg showing but these are neet to lounge around in once in a while

Billijo49504
11-19-2006, 01:42 AM
Cool, Glad you found something that feels good. I haven't tried Capri's yet, but I'm more into skirts, instead of shorts. But hey, that's what makes life interesting. Enjoy...BJ

Trisha
11-19-2006, 03:09 AM
also good to go out in shopping and such :happy:

DarLynn
11-19-2006, 04:20 AM
amen, pantyhose do feel good on the legs. i wear them as much as possible. i really love them without panties.

Karren H
11-20-2006, 08:00 AM
Try a pair of gauchos sometimes.......even better than capris and skirts.......

Love Karren

Penny
11-20-2006, 11:42 AM

Love Karren
I love gauchos; but then again, I love just about everything that looks and or feels pretty!

DarLynn
11-20-2006, 01:46 PM
amen karren i also love the gauchos with hose and boots.

Kristen Marie
11-20-2006, 02:17 PM
Gauchos, now there's a thought.....but that sounds like a whole new outfit! How grand!!!

murphysd2004
11-20-2006, 02:29 PM
I do love the feeling of the soft yet firm caress of pantyhose... Ahhhhhhh

susiegrl19
11-20-2006, 03:25 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! This sounds like a shopping trip to me.

Peg
11-20-2006, 06:11 PM
I have the capris and they do feel great i guess i'll have to try the wife's gaucho's never thought about it it before . If they feel that good shoppping time is here again . :hugs: Peg

Peg
11-20-2006, 06:13 PM
Oh yaaa time to shop. thanks Pg

Amy Hepker
11-20-2006, 06:27 PM
I want to get a pair of capris. You mean the ones that zip up the back Right. I just bought a nice pair of black pants the other dya and i want to try them with hose.

Michelle 51
11-20-2006, 09:47 PM
Karen When you mentioned gauchos my mind went back in time to the fifties and them old westerns sitting around an old black and white.Bonanza,Bounty hunter.Have gun will travel I fell in love with them chorus girls dancing with frilly petticoats black stockings and sometimes a peek at their rumda panties if you paid sharp attenton.I think i was even in love with Miss Kitty on Gunsmoke for Quite a while . Now looking back i think i was in love with her outfits more than anything.O well time does move on but some images seem to last a lifetime.I bet there wasn't too many cd's trying to pass in Dodge City back when the 45 was king so things have improved some in the last 130 years

Glenda58
11-20-2006, 10:11 PM
Just got my first pair of Capri's to wear shopping like all the GGs in the mall to bend in and guess what they felt great and look great. With mules and a tank top. Sorry getting carry away.

Billie Jean
11-21-2006, 03:04 PM

Love KarrenNever tried the gauchos, but I have two pairs of capris and I love the way they make my legs look and feel. I must get some gauchos because I like them on the GGs who wear them they look great. Billie Jean