PDA

View Full Version : Hiding breasts

vampiricCD
11-19-2006, 02:51 AM
hey girls, i'm thinking of starting the breast gain plus "program" but i dont know what i should do if the results are great, i know ill probably love them, but im gothic and wear tighter clothing:happy: , so does neone have some tips on how to hide breasts that let me still wear tighter shirts?

Ronda_B
11-19-2006, 03:13 AM
If you are willing to go through all that it would tkae to grow and have them, why would you want to hide them? It would be like buying a Porche and keeping it in the garage. If you don't want people to know, why do it?:2c:

Holly
11-19-2006, 03:17 AM
You might want to ask the guys over in the FtM section. They might have some ideas.

vampiricCD
11-19-2006, 03:21 AM
well ronda, because im still in HS and im already frowned upon by the prep dominated society and i dont feel like being criticized by everyone for walking around with breasts...ive taken enough sh*t from my mom...btw nice pic!!!

Ronda_B
11-19-2006, 04:14 AM
VampiricCD,

I'm not trying to judge you don't get me wrong. When I was in HS some 30 years ago, just hiding the fact that I was a crossdresser was hard enough. I couldn't imagine trying to hide them from my friends also. Being a Crossdresser is a life long thing, no matter how hard you try to get rid of it you can't. Also being in HS you have your whole life ahead of you. I wish that I could go back to my HS days and do it all over again. You need to enjoy HS now and not have this to worry about also, besides like I said you have your whole life ahead of you. Enjoy......

Lisa Golightly
11-19-2006, 04:31 AM
I had fully developed breasts by 16 and yes I got the whole Bumper joke book of bumper jokes, and the stares, and the nudges... and the gropes. If you can't live with them then don't try to grow them. Mine are a quirk of rubbish genetics and even that didn't cut me any slack.

Think long and hard... Also I've never seen any positive results in cd's using these off the shelf products. At best most just put on weight.

SusanTL
11-19-2006, 05:12 AM
Hi.

I agree with the other girls. if you are going through all the trouble to grow them, why hind them?

I am very proud of my breasts and love showing them off. I just wish they were a bit bigger. Also get ready for the attention you will attract and will get from both men and women.

Remember - Somtimes its hard to be a woman.

Susan

Trisha
11-19-2006, 05:37 AM
if i had real brests i would not hide them but thats just me :happy:

Kate Simmons
11-19-2006, 06:05 AM
Got a little experience there. When Ericka is CDing as Eric, I use a sports bra to minimize my boobs (which I really don't have). I just want it to be a little obvious that I'm a girl CDing as a guy. Makes for interesting conversation anyway.:happy: Ericka

lauraabdl
11-19-2006, 07:07 AM
I personally have very small breasts that i massage and dream about getting bigger. I dont guess that i would hide them if they grew i would be thrilled. As far as work i guess a sports bra to hide your beautiful breasts could be acceptable if your trying to pass for male. I work in a mans world and would not be accepted as female so to hide or not is not a question I have to hide my breasts. As far as haveing developed breasts i would love to have bigger ones, my only fear is not being accepted period.

Kimkandy
11-19-2006, 07:16 AM
so does neone have some tips on how to hide breasts that let me still wear tighter shirts?

Don't know if they would help I guess it depend on how large your breats are but I've seen some minimiser bra's.

This one is in UK http://www.marksandspencer.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Product_Id=1152709&portal=locayta I'm sure you can find others search on google.

Kim

:dom: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella:

Wendy me
11-19-2006, 07:20 AM
hiding breasts ?? read my post to this see post #8....

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44314

LindaTS
11-19-2006, 09:48 AM
Hide them? Ohhhhhhh, bite your tongue girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never in a million years.

Scotty
11-19-2006, 09:59 AM
Vampire, that's a fairly liberal town you live in...

I'm just a few miles from you...

Honestly I doubt a natural regiment is going to give you much, in the event it DOES because of your age or whatnot, go up one size in shirts.

Those are permanent things though, it's not like you can deflate them if you were to say, go in the military.....or some place where you would be visible beyond your control.

Then there's the parent thing...:straightface:

Karren H
11-19-2006, 10:04 AM
Well........if you got them.....flaunt them!! Hehe

Love Karren

Kieron Andrew
11-19-2006, 10:10 AM
You might want to ask the guys over in the FtM section. They might have some ideas.
chest binders

Stephenie S
11-19-2006, 10:36 AM
Grow them and then worry about hiding them? WTF? But you will probably not get much growth. Most report the only change is to their wallet, which gets thinner.

Steph

JenniferR771
11-19-2006, 11:53 AM
It is simple really. Grow them.
Then to hide them just get an open bottom girdle, tight one.
Put it on upside down. Pull it up to your armpits. Fasten the garters over your shoulders or behind your neck. An old padlock will be helpful here.

Stephenie S
11-19-2006, 01:33 PM
Hee, hee. Good one, Jennifer.

TeriAnn
11-19-2006, 01:53 PM
If I had boobs I sure would not hid them. If u go to the trouble to get them put them out there and be proud of what u have got.

trannie T
11-19-2006, 03:56 PM
What is the "Breast Gain Plus Program?" If it does not involve surgery of medically supplied hormones it is almost certainly worthless, you will not have any problem hiding your non-existant boobs. Buy some nice breast forms, you can hide them in a box.

Billijo49504
11-19-2006, 08:11 PM
Well, I do hide mine sometimes. It's not something you can do with tight clothes, Or I don't think you can. I measure a 38C or a 40B, So I have a little bit. I wear a sheer wear bra and a t shirt and then a shirt over that. That seems to hide the outline. I hope this helps. Oh, mine aren't from some bottle, but from my genes....BJ