PDA

View Full Version : at the mall

Billiesmith
11-19-2006, 05:04 AM
Ok my exwife and I go to the mall and I get my ears done.:happy: she wants some thing to eat, so to the food court. get our food sit down and a young girl 18-20 walks by with a short skirt on. Now here is where my he and she fight. "He" gets a look up the skirt when the girl sits down at the same time my "she" thinks I love to have that on now, it looks so good. So my man side is still there but my girl side took over fast. I wish I could go out like that girl in the short, and I do mean short, skirt.
Well maybe one day.
Billie
xoxoxo

Joy Carter
11-19-2006, 05:14 AM
OK my ex wife and I go to the mall and I get my ears done.:happy: she wants some thing to eat, so to the food court. get our food sit down and a young girl 18-20 walks by with a short skirt on. Now here is where my he and she fight. "He" gets a look up the skirt when the girl sits down at the same time my "she" thinks I love to have that on now, it looks so good. So my man side is still there but my girl side took over fast. I wish I could go out like that girl in the short, and I do mean short, skirt.
Well maybe one day.
Billie
xoxoxo

Yeah been there many times when I was young. But when you get older the looking changes to just wishing you looked like her.:D

Phyliss
11-19-2006, 06:18 AM
Joy Carter says, "Yeah been there many times when I was young. But when you get older the looking changes to just wishing you looked like her."

How well I can relate to that statement.
Long gone are the days of even attempting to look like a 20 something "HOTTIE" . Now it's more like a "well preserved matron". I can still dream can't I ?

Similar thing about being in the mall happened to me last night, ( I guess it's that time of the year when EVERY BODY is in some sort of mall) saw a nice looking "honey" and "he" looked but "she" was jealous of such good looks.
So, not fair to have reached this age and only now be able to dress.

myMichelle
11-19-2006, 09:15 AM
I wish I could go out like that girl in the short, and I do mean short, skirt.
Well maybe one day.
Billie
xoxoxo

All I can say is what's stopping you? I'm 41 (edging ever closer to 42) and overweight and I wear mini skirts out nearly all the time! I can only speak for myself here, but if wearing a short skirt is what I want, then that's what I'm gonna do...This might sound like a really bold thing to do, but remember that it's all about what I think and how I feel. I don't care what anyone else thinks, says or does.

Age does not necessarily have to deter you. Age can work to your advantage. It's all about your own comfort level. Just follow your heart.

Amy Hepker
11-19-2006, 09:23 AM
You never saud whether you were dressed or in drab. Remember a young Lady should never look up another Ladies dress or skirt. If you were in drab, then I can understand why you would look up it, except for the fact that you were with your SO. In that case you should keep your eyes where they belong and since it sounds like she is accepting to an extent then you better be real good to her.

MJ
11-19-2006, 09:42 AM
Remember the golden rule ... dress like most woman do.. you don't want to stand out but blend in ... just look like the average woman you don't want to get read do you ??..hugs

trannie T
11-19-2006, 09:17 PM
I better never find you trying to look up my skirt, buster!

Jodie_Lynn
11-19-2006, 09:24 PM
LOL

Well Trannie, if you'd ever sit with your knees together, it wouldn't be a problem.......

:)

ColleenCD
11-19-2006, 09:45 PM
Billie,

I go through this same issue. I will look at lady and be caught up in two schools of thought. She's attractive and I wish I had what she was wearing so I could wear it also. But hey...it's a happy insanity!:eek:

Colleen

Sweet Jane
11-19-2006, 10:43 PM
Hi

these days I find myself looking more at how women (and girls for that matter) shape their eyebrows, do their hair and make up, rather than trying to catch a glimpse of underwear. It's funny but to look at make up and eyebrows, you make eye contact, and they always look right back with a sort of "should we know each other" expression...I usually just smile and it's amazing how many beautiful smiles I get back, cheers my day up no end.

Either that or they are thinking I'm some sort of pervert, and I suppose they are right!!