PDA

View Full Version : Countdown...

AllisonUK
01-11-2005, 06:55 PM

Julie York
01-11-2005, 07:23 PM
Hey don't be so polite. We want all the details. Your choice of clothes and knowledge of designers makes me feel slightly inferior, but you can teach me. So Vircace is not like Wall Mart right? (That's the alternative spelling)

I wish you all the best Alison. You have nothing to worry about on the looks side AT ALL! And you know it. And if you are with Miss TV Scotland 1 and 2 you will probably be less paranoid than them having a reputation to live up to.

So, look stunning, go with the flow, then report all the gory details ok?

Jenine
01-11-2005, 07:31 PM
You've got nothing to worry about Allison. From your picture you look stunning. Just enjoy yourself, which I promise you you will. And you must come back here next week and tell us all about it!

x

coral_s
01-11-2005, 08:03 PM
Just relax and you'll enjoy it more. Best of luck and let us know how things go.

sherri
01-11-2005, 08:27 PM
What, you're not flying down on a private jet with David Bowie? Good lord, dear, you have every advantage. Learn to love those butterflies — and count your blessings.

Stephanie Brooks
01-11-2005, 08:58 PM
Wow Allison, Go for it Lady!!!!!

The dresses sound absolutely gorgeous. You'll be a knockout, I'm sure. Enjoy yourself, and give us a full report, complete with pictures!!!!!!!! Please!

*BIG HUGGLES*

Wendy me
01-11-2005, 10:07 PM
you will have a real good time i am shure relax have fun

Fallen Angel
01-11-2005, 10:43 PM
your going to be just fine its a big step and im with you all the way the moore you mingle the more possitive attatude youl have it must be very exiting your pic are wonderfull go with the flow were the sexest thing you got trust me youl be the bell of the ball

Rikki
01-11-2005, 11:39 PM
Allison you will do better than just fine girl. With your looks, you have nothing to worry about, except too much attention from all the guys who set eyes upon you. Have fun girl and bring us some juicy stories and plenty a pictures. Your outfits that you discribed sound beautiful. Go girl!

Rikki

Jen_TGCD
01-12-2005, 01:26 AM
Ummmmmmm... Allison? Just wondering... does Armani come in size 16/18 (US)??? :o

Have fun, girlfriend!!! Keep a journal... we want to know ALLLLLLL the details!!!

Tamara Croft
01-12-2005, 06:42 AM
You gonna be taking any pics??? I bet your so excited :) :) Are you driving all the way to Manchester dressed too???? You won't be too far from me, only about an hour away. I hope you have a really good time and TAKE PICS.....

Tamara x

Tamara Croft
01-12-2005, 07:16 AM
Hmm.... well you can never take enough pics :p but I think you might just.......but only just mind, have enough :p

Tamara x

MonaSmith
01-12-2005, 07:44 AM
I know that you have been looking forward to/dreading this in equal measures, but I'm sure that you will have a great time Allison.

As the others have said, you look great, you have the clothes, the support, and the guts, so you just go and have the time of your life.

We will all be waiting with envy to see/hear all about it when you get back.

Enjoy the freedom

Love Mona xx.

Fiona K
01-12-2005, 10:26 AM
Good luck Alison.
Take care on the road south and have a fantastic time!
Fiona
xx

Sharon
01-12-2005, 10:32 AM
Have yourself a wonderful time Allison. Your wardrobe sounds wonderful! :)

Trinity_cat
01-12-2005, 11:48 AM
Hi Alison. Butterflies eh!

I had them just reading the posts.
The perfect wardrobe, the perfect company. Hence the perfect weekend.

Now go forth and enjoy. ;)

sherri
01-12-2005, 12:07 PM
Allison, I'm curious, do Mater and Pater know about Allison? It would appear that they do. If so, are they supportive, or better yet, enthusiastic?

You're right that designer labels can be a crutch, but on the other hand, they do look fabulous, don't they? You are obviously slender enough to wear them, too. Very pretty.

DonnaT
01-12-2005, 01:05 PM
Allison, you'll do fine.

Have you been practicing with the makeup? You've a couple of days to do so, if not. I've gotten a little faster.

Who's going to do your hair? You mentioned having trouble with doing it before, if I recall correctly. Just wondering if you might not want to get it professionally done (hot conditioning?), then tie it back for the drive down, but be able to brush it out when ready.

Have I made you more nervous yet :D

Oh, and as for the spot, concealer, first, then foundation.

Have a great trip!