PDA

View Full Version : Different Kind of CDing?

Stephanie Kay
11-19-2006, 09:56 AM
Hi, everybody! thought I would tell you about a different kind of CDing that I did yesterday. My wife is out in California awaiting the birth of our first grandchild so I did some "not-so-under" underdressing. I went shopping at the grocery store wearing my bra with breastforms, panties, black microfiber tights, puple turtleneck T, workout pants, sneakers, and navy blue oversized fleece jacket--essentially all women's clothes but not really too feminine. Even spritzed myself with Beautiful by Estee Lauder. No make-up or wig or jewelry--no attempt at passing en femme. The fleece jacket was large enough to make my chest look ambiguous. I didn't see anyone looking, but of course, people rarely look at the people around them when shopping (making it a pretty safe place to CD!). Actually I felt and probably looked like most of the other women there on an early Saturday morning! I felt quite feminine, but was really passing as male!?

Then last night I went to see a play (Dead Man Walking) at the college where I teach. I wore my microfiber crop-top bra (no breastforms), panties, black microfiber tights, and one of Steve's sweaters. For bottoms I wore one of Stephanie's dressy pants--soft, suede-like straight leg trousers (without pockets or a fly). Again no make-up, wig or jewelry. The lobby was busy and the theatre was dark. I sat next to a lovely grandmother and we talked about having grandchildren. I met a couple other faculty and several students. No one noticed how I was dressed, at least that I noticed. No one even said anything about my perfume--even when we hugged!! Again I felt really fine and had a fun evening.

So I guess I was passing successfully as Steve, but really feeling like Stephanie. It was a hoot!:happy:

Love,
Stephanie

Kate Simmons
11-19-2006, 09:58 AM
I do it all the time as Eric, Hon. I think it's pretty neat.:happy: Ericka

Phyliss
11-19-2006, 10:11 AM
There are so many possibilities to wear what you want and still not be noticed. Many times I've gone out with smaller forms, jeans from Fashion Bug, shoes from Payless and all the "proper underthings", the only thing "guy" being my shirt. Never a problem yet. Not quite into trying perfume at this stage. If I could find a "button type" shirt that would pass I buy it in a second. I think I remember them being called "man tailored" or something like that. The buttons were put on the guy side even though it was a ladies shirt.

Scotty
11-19-2006, 10:14 AM
Every day!

Janailene
11-19-2006, 05:22 PM
Today all day in slacks, blouse, loafers, bra etc. No one comments but they may notice.

Karren H
11-19-2006, 05:56 PM
Neat!!!! Criss-cross-dressing!! hehe

Love Karren

trannie T
11-19-2006, 09:05 PM
How about wearing men's underwear under a dress?

JoanneB
11-19-2006, 09:13 PM
I went to work one day with my perfume on. No one seemed to notice. Except for one woman-she actually gave a nice compliment!!

Joanne

Cyndie
11-19-2006, 09:24 PM
Glad to see that you enjoyed your outings. I have been wearing fem clothing that look like boy things for sometime now. This past week I made the plunge.

One day last week I went out a ladies turtle neck sweater witha a back zipper, ladies slacks, pink Body by Victoria bra, pink garter belt with stockings, black panties with pink bows, and ladies flats for shoes. It felt wonderful. I went shopping in a couple of stores and looked in a couple of others. I was have so much fun that on the way home I stopped and did the grocery shopping for the week. I'm planning on goin out this week in a new sweater that is a litle more revealing. You can see my breast, even without forms. I have not decide where I'm going, but I am going.

Please tell us about your next trip out.

TTFN

Cyndie

Audry
11-19-2006, 09:45 PM
Hi, everybody! thought I would tell you about a different kind of CDing that I did yesterday. My wife is out in California awaiting the birth of our first grandchild so I did some "not-so-under" underdressing. I went shopping at the grocery store wearing my bra with breastforms, panties, black microfiber tights, puple turtleneck T, workout pants, sneakers, and navy blue oversized fleece jacket--essentially all women's clothes but not really too feminine. Even spritzed myself with Beautiful by Estee Lauder. No make-up or wig or jewelry--no attempt at passing en femme. The fleece jacket was large enough to make my chest look ambiguous. I didn't see anyone looking, but of course, people rarely look at the people around them when shopping (making it a pretty safe place to CD!). Actually I felt and probably looked like most of the other women there on an early Saturday morning! I felt quite feminine, but was really passing as male!?

Then last night I went to see a play (Dead Man Walking) at the college where I teach. I wore my microfiber crop-top bra (no breastforms), panties, black microfiber tights, and one of Steve's sweaters. For bottoms I wore one of Stephanie's dressy pants--soft, suede-like straight leg trousers (without pockets or a fly). Again no make-up, wig or jewelry. The lobby was busy and the theatre was dark. I sat next to a lovely grandmother and we talked about having grandchildren. I met a couple other faculty and several students. No one noticed how I was dressed, at least that I noticed. No one even said anything about my perfume--even when we hugged!! Again I felt really fine and had a fun evening.

So I guess I was passing successfully as Steve, but really feeling like Stephanie. It was a hoot!:happy:

Love,
Stephanie
You are so lucky to be able to strut your stuff Steph,,
Audry

Andrea Elva
11-20-2006, 05:03 AM
Criss-cross dressing or mix and mix.

This can be fun..I was working in the yard wearing..black PT shorts and t shirt, both are worn by girls and boys, panties and ballet flat shoes, hair back in a pony tail..well could pass both ways here. I was trimming the hedge on tghe street side dressed like that..The shoes are my every day wear at home so comfty...O yes my toe nails were and still are painted a pretty pink...

RachelDenise
11-20-2006, 05:45 AM
Stephanie, what a cool way to spend a weekend!! I'm envious. For those who cannot pass like me, that sounds like heaven!

psdibe
11-20-2006, 05:45 AM
I do that quite often. I wear bra, panties, stockings or tights almost every weekend. My jeans are from landsend, Womans, my dockers are womans, masscara and some times a light lipstick. As I get more comfortable I wear more and more. I continue to blend Debbies and Phils cloths and I am very,very happy as I grow with this. My SO is getting more and more comfortable with my dressing especialy like this. A lettle ata time, both my kids are ready to be out of the house, when this happens I will be able to combine my cloths on a regualr basis. It will be wonderful to be able to take my undies of and through them in the wash and not have to worry. I do them now in load that either I or my wife fold and put away. It will be wondeful to be able to dress and live in what ever type of cloths I feel ggod in.
I dont need to go out in wigs, full makeup all the time. Just as karen said cris cross dressing, great term and can of what we do. I guess it is what I wanted to do all my life be able just to dress with out any big deal. It just feels right.
Hugs Debbie.

Charolette time
11-20-2006, 08:47 AM
I do that quite often. I wear bra, panties, stockings or tights almost every weekend. My jeans are from landsend, Womans, my dockers are womans, masscara and some times a light lipstick. As I get more comfortable I wear more and more. I continue to blend Debbies and Phils cloths and I am very,very happy as I grow with this. My SO is getting more and more comfortable with my dressing especialy like this. A lettle ata time, both my kids are ready to be out of the house, when this happens I will be able to combine my cloths on a regualr basis. It will be wonderful to be able to take my undies of and through them in the wash and not have to worry. I do them now in load that either I or my wife fold and put away. It will be wondeful to be able to dress and live in what ever type of cloths I feel ggod in.
I dont need to go out in wigs, full makeup all the time. Just as karen said cris cross dressing, great term and can of what we do. I guess it is what I wanted to do all my life be able just to dress with out any big deal. It just feels right.
Hugs Debbie.

MY :2c: Ive gone out with my panties ,bra and forms, a pair of ladies jeans, and a unisex top.my new boots with a 4"square heel to the movies, I usually go for the matina show, around 11:30 in the morning ,the theater is not to busy at that time and is fairly dark, its fun sitting there dressed and nobody really notices, I dont put on any heavy makeup just a lite lipstick, Mondays or tuesdays are the best days, Love Charolette

KELLYANN
11-20-2006, 10:57 PM
HI STEPH. so glad you enjoyed yourself. sounds like you had a fun time. i can't wait to be with my wonderful sisters again!! ALL MY LOVE TO YOUR NEW GRANDCHILD! PEACE BE WITH YOU. HUGS KELLYANN