PDA

View Full Version : Face it

janelle
11-19-2006, 09:57 AM
Good morning girls, what aday. Today was going to be a natural day, no make up & guess what. Thats right i still had to put on a little shadow & mascara, & some gloss. So my ? is, do any of you start out not planning on any make up but still do as it does not feel normal without?
I know many GG go with only mascara at times & some even go completely natural but for this girl its hard not to put a little of my face together. So the 2nd ? is how many GG go everyday natural, somedays, or never always need something on?
I thank everyone who responds. I think that this may help some realize just how girlly we are or truely want to be. A special thanks to all the GG the answer too as i know that is kind of giving out your own secret.
Thanks all, have a great day.
:love: Janelle

Phyliss
11-19-2006, 10:16 AM
Sine this past Summer I've worn a bit of makeup each day. You're correct about it not feeling right somehow to have nothing on. It's become a habit of mine to, at least dab on some foundation, and lippy at the minimum. Still experimenting with eyebrow pencil so it isn't tooooo obvious.
Light parfait color for the foundation, light brown mascara, L'oreal #165 "tickled pink" lippy and I'm good to go. Occasionally I'll dust on some blush, for added effect.

MJ
11-19-2006, 10:26 AM
hi janelle
good question well for me i have to put my face on. or i look real bad but i apply my makeup very light so it look's natural. don't belive me take a look
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45052
yep makeup for this girl .. hugs

Karren H
11-19-2006, 10:27 AM
Well if I was a natural beauty then I'd go without makeup all the time!! NOT!! All part of the illusion!! :). And my wife hardly ever wears makeup.....I wear more makeup when I'm in drab than she does period!! Lol

Love Karren

Jenn2716
11-19-2006, 12:28 PM
Hi Janelle,
I'm another one whose SO wears absolutely no makeup. I've seen her wear makeup maybe 3 times in our 10 years together: on our wedding day, and on 2 different Halloweens.

I love to wear makeup and in the past I've worn a little bit when in drab. I haven't done it in awhile, but this thread is getting me interested again.

Stacy GG
11-19-2006, 01:17 PM
hey,
well, I put makeup on for about 3 reasons,
1) I have a job interview
2) special occasion ( giving a speech, weddings, funerals and our wedding anniversary)
3) my acne is really bad that day!
Otherwise I avoid makeup bc it seems to make my face feel greasy and causes me to break out.

Brianna Lovely
11-19-2006, 01:18 PM
A few months ago, I did not have a clue about applying makeup, but I'm learning a lot.
I've been torn between, "If I put makeup on, may as well go all the way, get dressed and go out too", and just doing my brows, macara, lips and trying to figure out what to wear that's girl/guy at the same time.
The last few days I've ventured out with just brows, lipstick and nails colored (they're always long and colored), and dressed in drab.

Glenda58
11-19-2006, 01:55 PM
Most GGs have grown up with makeup and beauty treatments. We on the hand have not and only started using them. So the face is a little ruff. Thats why I always use makeup and now have a regiment at night before bed that is making my face softer and smoother. But being older I will always need makeup just like older GGs to look young.

Sandra
11-19-2006, 04:35 PM
Only wear makeup when I am going out for the night or a special occasion.

Janailene
11-19-2006, 05:15 PM
My daily routine is to apply some light make-up foundation with a little blush for color. Mascara and a lip gloss also. No one seems to notice or at least comment. Must admit my wife is not in favor at all of the mascara as it is a little obvious.

Sheila
11-21-2006, 04:28 PM
Only wear makeup when I am going out for the night or a special occasion.

:yt: me too and then only if I really really have to

lahr
11-21-2006, 04:55 PM
I use eye brow pencil every day and some times a little something for the lashes. The comments are funny! You look like you slept well, You look so relaxed. ect, ect. But it's just a touch up and I never over do it with foundation or eye shadow.