PDA

View Full Version : :( felt uncomforatable!

samantha78
11-19-2006, 12:38 PM
Went out of town this weekend. We stopped at a small gas station and I felt good going in but when me and my so went to Dennys about 5 minutes later for breakfast I felt uncomfortable even though one of the workers apologized for something I didn't even hear he said. the only thrill was that he called me ma'am!
has this happened to any of you other girls?

Jillian310
11-19-2006, 12:42 PM
When I go into those situations I expect and am called ma'am, and I also expect to be read. I just don't let it bother me!

Brianna Lovely
11-19-2006, 03:17 PM
Whooo, heebee geebees!
That's how I feel every time I go out. (have not been going out dressed very long).
Most of my out time is during daylight, and I guess I'm read all the time, though maybe not. I should also say that I've only gone out alone, so far, so I don't have the support or protection of a SO.

I'm sure your confidence will increase as time goes by. Live and enjoy life and always be ready to laugh, for life is fun.

christineR
11-19-2006, 06:16 PM
If they do look at you with a raised eye don't run don't panic .You don't know them you'll never see them again who cares And if they saw you again not dressed they would't know it was you anyway Relax & enjoy. ChristineR