PDA

View Full Version : I told my Sister in England the whole Truth today

MJ
11-19-2006, 06:05 PM
hi girls
well with all the buzz going around about coming out to friends and family and mothers and getting inspiration from friends like tall Brianna and Scottie .. and my well you should tell them or her attitude.. it was time my sister in england knew the whole truth.. oh yes she knew and the rest of my family was told i dress as a woman a cross dresser and i was going to leave it at that.. but after seeing how i have change there was no way i could go back in drab. anyway two weeks has a male no i could not do it. so gg Vanya who inspires me to be better and more forgiving drop me a pm just as i had the phone up i put it down and sent Vanya a reply .. and tried it again this time i got through after some small talk.. i said to my sister there is something you should know.. you know about my cding she said yes well it's much more than that .. she started to laugh and said what is it ?. at this time i lost it and started to cry ..i told her i have been living full time as a woman since you last came over and i have been on hrt and i have ask for and will get a letter for surgery.. to become a woman !!!. it went dead quite she said is that all ..you know i still love you no matter what or who you are ... it took me a few minutes to settle down and we had a wonderful talk and everything seems OK for now. i guess time will tell so there i did
thank you all for the great post and information i have gained here ..
now i know how hard it is to tell those you love the truth
so now i have to tell my ex wife we are still married she has no idea. but there again does she relay need to know ..
but thank you again
hugs Marissa

Girly Sara
11-19-2006, 06:09 PM
Awww, Marissa, that's great! You must feel like a weight's been lifted from your shoulders.

I'm sure that when sis has fully absorbed your confession, she will be even more supportive to you.

Good on ya girl and i wish you all the very best with your sis and your new life.

Hugs from Sara xxx

Holly
11-19-2006, 06:12 PM
Wow, MJ... big step! Congratulations. Sounds like you have a wonderful sister. Please let us know how it goes with the rest of the family and the ex.

Jenna1561
11-19-2006, 06:12 PM
Good for you MJ. I'm certain it was a great relief to finally bear all to your sister. And such a wonderful reaction! It's so nice when those we love accept us and our secrets. I'm very happy for you. :)

Love,

Jenna

Joy Carter
11-19-2006, 06:14 PM
Some Big Courge On Your Part Sister :hugs:

Katrina
11-19-2006, 06:20 PM
Marissa,
Congrats on having the guts and having a sister that is accepting. I'm terrified about telling my sister just about CDing. Someday.

Rachel Morley
11-19-2006, 06:21 PM
You know,......there's something about this forum that makes a person think differently about things. I don't know if it's the reading about other people's lives or the encouragement we get directly from others (in your case GGVanya) or maybe something else, but this forum really does effect our lives to the better.

I am beside myself with happiness that this revelation came out with nothing more than a "is that all ..you know i still love you no matter what or who you are" response. You must be feeling on top of the world, I know I would be. Your sister sounds like a very special person, to say the least.

Marissa, I really do hope that the rest of the bridges that you have to cross, (your ex-wife and SRS etc) go as easily as the one with your sister. You deserve it!

Take care
Angel

MJ
11-19-2006, 07:32 PM
You know,......there's something about this forum that makes a person think differently about things. I don't know if it's the reading about other people's lives or the encouragement we get directly from others (in your case GGVanya) or maybe something else, but this forum really does effect our lives to the better.
I am beside myself with happiness that this revelation came out with nothing more than a "is that all ..you know i still love you no matter what or who you are" response. You must be feeling on top of the world, I know I would be. Your sister sounds like a very special person, to say the least.

Marissa, I really do hope that the rest of the bridges that you have to cross, (your ex-wife and SRS etc) go as easily as the one with your sister. You deserve it!

Take care
Angel

yes i believe it's the forum it tends to bring out the best in us we all know what we should do.. just reading about our friends and there story's inspire the best in Manny of us and that is what it's all about .. hugs

LaFem
11-19-2006, 07:45 PM
I'm so happy for you; finally to be a woman!. Life is finally going to get fixed. Good luck and "Good Lovin." I am so envious, hugs and girly-girl kisses!

Scotty
11-19-2006, 07:47 PM
That is wonderful to hear!!

I saw my mom yesterday but well, sometimes it's hard to get a conversation steered a particular direction and she had plans to go out so I figured another day soon.......:)

Congrats, and glad you got the response you did!!

Katelyn
11-19-2006, 08:03 PM
Good for you! I know she will be there for you. You are so lucky to get that support form family! As for telling your ex, I would'nt say inything just yet. Best of luck to you girl!

susiegrl19
11-19-2006, 08:03 PM
Congratulations Marissa. You are very Brave girl.

ColleenCD
11-19-2006, 09:33 PM
Marissa, Clearly your sister means an awful lot to you. You wrestled with this for quite some time. Her response seems to mean she cares about YOU. She is not expecting you be or become something you are not. She simply wants you to be you. Enjoy the moment.

Your expectations for your ex should be much less receptive, so don't set yourself up for failure. Telling her should be more "information" than "acceptance." But that's OK, your sister's going to be in your life lfor a long time. You rock MJ!

Colleen

Shannon CD
11-20-2006, 01:05 AM
Congratulations, Marissa. I'm sure you knew deep down that your sister would love you no matter what, but doesn't it feel great now that she verified it for you?

Good luck with everything going forward.

justsearching
11-20-2006, 01:59 AM
oh my god girl that is so awesome!!!!!! i wish that i could live full time like you!!!!! im so glad she was understanding!!!! im so happy for you!!!:happy:

Calliope
11-20-2006, 02:33 AM
It's always the hardest to tell those who have thought of us as [one way or the other]. (No matter how femmed my attire is, when I hang with my step-brother/best pal from childhood, I always seem like a 'composite,' never the 'new me.') Anyway, Marissa, you really sound like someone who's in very healthy head shape and you're ticking off the list on the way to smooth transition. You're an inspiration, dear, really you are.

RachelDenise
11-20-2006, 05:52 AM
Way to go MJ! Your sister sounds very special. :hugs:

Clare
11-20-2006, 07:50 AM
Way to go Marissa!

I'm so glad your Sister was receptive to your revelation about your future as a woman. I trust the remainder of your Family and friends react just as positivly.

You know,......there's something about this forum that makes a person think differently about things. I don't know if it's the reading about other people's lives or the encouragement we get directly from others ... or maybe something else, but this forum really does effect our lives to the better.Too true Angel. I know when it comes time for me to start telling those who are close to me about CLARE, I know the inspiration I get from the members here will help me immensly.

vermontlady
11-21-2006, 11:22 AM
i agree, very well, done hun, it does take a lot of courage to do so. As i was able to do for myself last christmas. I say way to go sweety
Chrissy
Here, is my yahoo email, if you like to talk hun- cmtonksvt@yahoo.com