PDA

View Full Version : Color Combinations

Vallari
01-11-2005, 08:26 PM
OK everyone, if you have a good idea for color combinations for outfits, post them here. Describe the outfit - like what kinds of clothes, and which colors of each would go good together. Feel free to give do's as well as dont's. Hopefully this will become a good rescource thread for those newer to CD'ing who are looking for good outfit ideas.

Mine: Black skirt (knee length or shorter), black silky top, black high heels, with silver buckles. Silver jewlery. Black and silver matching purse too of course! I guess it's kind of a hard-rocker chic look. :)

AnnaMaria
01-11-2005, 08:37 PM
The outfit that I am working on right now is a kacki skirt just above the knee with a silky pink sleevless turtleneck. Matched with either pink or tan hose or stockings. But I havn't really decided on shoes yet. Obviously it would be a spring or summer outfit so I am thinking of a sandle or a strappy heel of about 2inches. And either a jacket that matches or a cami to wear under the top due to the fact that my bra will show through without something. And that to me is just not proper. Of course I could always wear the one piece that I have under it and I think that everything would look fine. The one piece is a light pink with paded cups and boyshort bottom.

anyway that is one that I am working on for spring so I have time to get it figured out.

huggs
anna

sherri
01-11-2005, 09:03 PM
My newest fav outfit:

a bone-white long sleeve waisty wraparound knit top
an antique white 12" layered chiffon skirt with red and pink floral print and satin waist band
pink and white semi-open toe 5" stilletto heels
nearly nude thigh highs
lavender thong panties with pink piping
white see-through bra and D-cup silicone breastforms
a shoulder-length wheat blonde wig with subtle highlights from Paula Young
rose pink lipstick and light pink lip gloss, outlined in soft dark rose
two light shades of eye makeup and long lashes
pink-tinted press-on nails
silver and pink watch and ring
silver and bone necklace, ankle bracelet and earrings
off-white purse

wilma
01-11-2005, 10:19 PM
Just bought a blue blouse with black flower print and wore it with my black just above the knee skirt. Wish I had shoes to go with, maybe some suggestions as what would go. I'm thinking the only thing would be black shoes, with either suntan hose or black tights, may be too much black if that is possible. I'm really bothered there is no pink involved, that will have to be for another outfit. LOL Wilma

Fallen Angel
01-11-2005, 10:31 PM
for me as most of you know its the gothic look for me spider web top bat choker or coffin choker leather black micro mini or mini wide belts with studs studid shoes or boots red wig coffin purse silver rings with black onix ankle bracelett black fish nets and freched tiped nails and toe nails and to make things real fun red cigeretts with gold tips

windycissy
01-12-2005, 12:02 AM
Black is the most slimming color. A black top or blazer will melt the pounds off you, and black hose will do the same for your legs. Try perking it up with a pink turtleneck or blouse - I like pink because when my makeup rubs off on the collar, it blends right in. Windy

Tamara Croft
01-12-2005, 02:02 AM
I wear mainly black. Black pinstripe trousers, black shirt or any colour strappy top with my brown boots or I wear white trousers with any colour top and my white furry boots. I never wear jeans... just not my thing I guess. I think the majority of my clothes are all black.

Tamara

Tristen Cox
01-12-2005, 05:13 AM
Ok here's me If I wear a light colored top then it's usually a dark bottom I go with for shorts skirts etc. If I wear a dark top then a light bottom works. Colors?
Favs combos:
red/white, black/black, white/white, red/black, denim/light colored top(with a few exceptions)

Sorry to be so general, I could go on for ever ;)

*hugs*
Tristen