PDA

View Full Version : Fun With Jean Today

DAVIDA
11-19-2006, 07:23 PM
Jean and I have decided to go to Atlanta in early December to a local party with a few girls from this forum. As some of you know, I have never been out dressed. This upcoming event has gotten Jean very excited. I think she is looking forward to the weekend more than I am. She has gotten in one of her "I'll take care of it" phases. Today she had me go through my entire closet and purge the things I don't wear or that are just no good anymore. Then she said we had better start practicing with my makeup. We spent the afternoon and she did my face. Talk about fun! But, then we went through all of my lipstick and she made me get rid of all of the ones she said didn't work on me.:(
Some of you might think that she bosses me around at will. Well, I will tell you, Vannya writes in her posts about the way Jean is when she gets like this. The best thing to do is just what your told and you won't get hurt.
This is really a whole lot of fun. I just hope thar I don't freeze up when it comes time to walk out the hotel room door! We are planning for several outings over the weekend. My bigest concern is for any poor fool that might say something derogatory about me. I'm affraid that the wrath of Jean would come down on them. She is very protective of me!
Anyway, I am looking forward to having a great time. I will take pictures, but I still haven't figured out how to get them down to a size that will download here.(yes Karren, I tried your sugestion and haven't gotten favorable results yet)
And Vannya, you do remind me of Jean at times. She always says that you can say whatever you want about some one as long as you say "Bless their heart afterwards. As in,"she was always a bit trifling, bless her heart."
Love all you girls,gurls,guys ,and anyone else I forgot , bless your hearts!:love: DAVIDA

PS the new avitar is from this afternoon

Rachel Morley
11-19-2006, 07:41 PM
Some of you might think that she bosses me around at will...... The best thing to do is just what your told and you won't get hurt.Ha ha! I know exactly what you mean. :happy: My wife Marla is not quite like yours, but she (by her own admission) is bossy and demanding :D ..and when it comes to our "trans-life" together she is very much in control. But, I wouldn't have it any other way! I love it when she takes over and tells me what to do, especially when it comes to helping me be more feminine :happy:

Going out dressed in public for the first time is always a scary prospect, but I'm sure with your protective wife around, and at a planned event with other TGs with you, you'll have a blast! Don't forget to post pics here to show us all how much fun you all had. :D

GG Vanya
11-19-2006, 10:05 PM
OMG Davida I laughed out loud, literally at this post!

Jean sounds like my kinda woman for sure! Wish you girls were coming further South. I bet she and I could get you and Trudi in a heap of trouble! :devil:

BTW, that "bless their heart" phrase is pure Southern! And yep, I'm protective of Trudi too. Hell hath no fury like the loving SO of a CD who's been picked on!

And speaking of lipsticks, ummm I have to replace one of Trudi's. We're forever leaving each other love notes on the mirrors in our separate baths, usually with an eyebrow pencil or lip liner we don't use~I have quite a few as I used to sell Mary Kay. Well...errrr I couldn't find one and her lipstick was handy and I'd have to walk all the way to my bath to get mine. :ge: I thought OK, I'll press VERY lightly. All was fine until I distractedly replaced the cap...:eek: I forgot to screw it back down!!!!!! SMOOOSH.:straightface: :cry: :hiding:

Yeah, I fessed up right away :angel: but how could she be all that angry if I did it in the process of writing a love note for her? :D

I'll make it up to her by buying THREE new lipsticks!

So Jean, if you're reading this over Davida's shoulder....:thumbsup: :dom: keeping her on the straight and narrow and making your lover happy, now that's what I call killin two birds with one stone!

Well shucky darn, what happened to the green eyed version of the :be: emoticon?

Phoebe Reece
11-19-2006, 10:37 PM
Davida, you better not freeze up when it comes time to go out the hotel room door. It sounds like Jean might just kick you through it. I look forward to meeting the two of you in a few weeks. It will be a fun time and I think you will make a lot of new friends.

DAVIDA
11-20-2006, 06:52 AM
I have created a monster and IT'S ALIVE! Jean looked through my clothes and decided that nothing will work! (just like a woman) I guess that means IT'S TIME TO SHOP! What a great time I am having! Going out of town to a party,getting new clothes,and possibly a full set of nails! I mean,could it get better than this?:happy:

Veronica E. Scott
11-20-2006, 07:04 AM
I have created a monster and IT'S ALIVE! Jean looked through my clothes and decided that nothing will work! (just like a woman) I guess that means IT'S TIME TO SHOP! What a great time I am having! Going out of town to a party,getting new clothes,and possibly a full set of nails! I mean,could it get better than this?:happy:

I don't know but if you can think it it could happen!!!!

Hope you enjoy your trip and that you have a wonderful time.

Love Yah

Kandi
11-20-2006, 07:24 PM
Way to go....full set of nails.....a must!!!
Let us all know how your shopping adventure goes with Jean. It's time to put some scuff marks on "ALL" them shoes :heehee:
and by the way that green camo handbag got broke in real good this past weekend in columbia. Its all I carried!