PDA

View Full Version : Very nice place to buy women's clothing online--and for cheap!

Krystale
11-19-2006, 07:46 PM
I made a topic a few days ago asking where I could buy some basic items (bras, panties, pantyhose) for cheap. After doing some research, I found one of the greatest sites yet. I went to www.laceandfrills.com. They sell all sorts of women's clothing. Dresses, bras, panties, everything! I just ordered myself a bunch of panties and bras. Each item cost me only 2.99$ each! I could hardly believe the prices!

The thing is, most of the clothing is used. Some are new, but most are used. If you don't mind wearing clothes that other people wore(and as crossdressers, we have all done that at least once), then this could be a great site for you!

They accept paypal too, so for those who don't have a credit card, it couldn't be better!

Katelyn
11-19-2006, 08:11 PM
Thank you for the website! I'll have to look into it!

Tedi
11-19-2006, 08:22 PM
I like the vintage graphics they use.

Karren H
11-19-2006, 08:47 PM
Well if you want cheap bras and panties the Dollar Store or Dollar Tree sells them fo.....$1!! What a coincidence. Lol.

But there is cheap and there's inexpensive! I'd much rather have one good $35 Victoria Secret bra that 35 $1 bras any day!! And there's nothing like a clerence rack at Kohls or Kmart!! Elbow to elbow with the other women!! Its a great time.. Bought a leather skirt and a matching leather jacket at kmart for $7 each!! On clearence!! Tried them on in the store!!

So be ware of cheap things....you usually get what you pay for....ok you may but I definately get way more than I pay for!! Hehehe

Love Karren

Jesse69
11-19-2006, 09:46 PM
I would buy used everything else except bras and panties. The only exception I made was used swimsuits from Salvation Army because they had no marks / signs of wear.

I usually don't find anything at Victoria Secret, and I'd rather have quality not quantity.

kerrianna
11-19-2006, 11:33 PM
Thanks for the tip.

Great site, my SO and I will check it out. Thanks. :happy:

Avsblues19
11-20-2006, 01:28 AM
Thanks for telling us about this wonderful site. I absolutley love it and can't wait to buy some items.

crossing-the-rain
11-20-2006, 09:18 AM
Yes indeed ,is a good store on net,thank you.
Rain

Lawren
11-20-2006, 09:35 AM
I think my credit card just had a seizure. :shocked:

Angela E.
11-25-2006, 12:22 PM
I absolutely love this site.Thank you so much.I haven`t bought anything yet but will soon.You`ve made me a very happy girl.:kiss: Angela:doll: