PDA

View Full Version : Panic in heels

Audry
11-19-2006, 07:18 PM
I'm am surffing this site and realy having a good time.
I loved the articals and comments on the leg make up and stocking
ideas,, as long as I have been dressing up I found it quite informational.

And the talk about relitives and or Parents surprise visits. years back when I lived alone after a divorce I heard a car pull into my drive-way it was my older brother he had came over to my place to borrow some tools from me it was late evening, rainy and cold out, I was fully dressed with ankle strapped heels, the whole regallia, my door was unlocked Thank God! I didn't have to answer it. He knocked on the door. I flew into the shower and yelled out
I'm in the shower!!! I turned on the shower and took off the wig watch and heels and tossed them under the sink vanity, and threw an old news papper over my make up on top of the vanity just in case, I jumped in the shower. I could hear him walking down the hall,,, In the panic I couldn't get the straps on the shoes unbuckled and my blouse, skirt and hose were getting soaked.
Of all people to catch me would be my bigoted red neck brother, He would have let the whole family know that I was a doing something strange and would never understand. He could hear the shower running. so he opened the bathroom door and said Hey I need to borrow your power saw.,,, Oh yeah O.K. It's right out there in the garage!! O.K. I'll bring it back sometime tomorow,
O.K. no problem I said, PHEW!!!!! then I heard him drive off, I got out of the shower my skirt and blouse were soaked and in the shuffle one of the straps on my shoes had broken in the panic when I squated down to unbuckle them.when I looked in the mirror I looked like a clown my make up ran all over my face,,, I now have an alarm at the end of the drive-way wich gives me about a minute longer. will I get found out some day??? Maybe!!!
Meantime I am sitting here at the computer looking like a beautiful secretary
as I have two full length mirrors to refect my femine image and vary contented for the time being.

Audry :heehee:

GG Vanya
11-19-2006, 08:51 PM
They say necessity is the Mistress of invention Audry! Great idea putting the alarm at the end of your drive!

And thank you for the laugh. :rofl: I know it wasn't funny as it was happening but looking back I'm sure you see the humor as well. Quick thinking as well to jump in the shower!

Trudi and I have shared some :eek: moments as well, and humor gets us through them every time!

DeniseNJ
11-19-2006, 11:04 PM
I had the dreaded ankle strap cause me some panic also. It seems when your in a hurry to take them off you always fumble with that little buckle!!!

TeriAnn
11-19-2006, 11:12 PM
That story was scary and funny at the same time. I have nearly be caught several times but nothing that close. The alarm at the end of the drive is brilliant.
It was funny when u said u look in the mirror and saw what it had done to your makeup. Bet u had a bit of a chuckel yourself.:D

carolinewalker_2000
11-20-2006, 12:45 AM
Well you can at least claim membership of the "Wet Girls Club"! Soaked beauties seem quite popular on some internet sites.

Audry
11-20-2006, 01:09 AM
Well you can at least claim membership of the "Wet Girls Club"! Soaked beauties seem quite popular on some internet sites.

Yeah the wet tee Shirt contest LOL

They say necessity is the Mistress of invention Audry! Great idea putting the alarm at the end of your drive!

And thank you for the laugh. :rofl: I know it wasn't funny as it was happening but looking back I'm sure you see the humor as well. Quick thinking as well to jump in the shower!

Trudi and I have shared some :eek: moments as well, and humor gets us through them every time!
That was my worst episode, there are more but not as intense as that one
looking back it was really quite an adventure. I was sick over ruining my favorite and only shoes at that time, I tried sewing the strap back on to no avail, let alone throwing all my CD clothes when I found a new girl friend.:sad: But when I look back at it all it is better to lived and did than died and did'nt,, as I sit here on the key board I can feel my freshly shaved legs brush against each other and look down at my little bobby sox and I am happy as a clam dahling!!!
Audry

RachelDenise
11-20-2006, 05:57 AM
Audry, we've all been there. What is it about hiding in the bathroom? I bet nobody would come in if you told them you were busy with a bodily function!!!!:happy:

Jodi
11-20-2006, 08:07 PM
I'm am surffing this site and realy having a good time.
I loved the articals and comments on the leg make up and stocking
ideas,, as long as I have been dressing up I found it quite informational.

And the talk about relitives and or Parents surprise visits. years back when I lived alone after a divorce I heard a car pull into my drive-way it was my older brother he had came over to my place to borrow some tools from me it was late evening, rainy and cold out, I was fully dressed with ankle strapped heels, the whole regallia, my door was unlocked Thank God! I didn't have to answer it. He knocked on the door. I flew into the shower and yelled out
I'm in the shower!!! I turned on the shower and took off the wig watch and heels and tossed them under the sink vanity, and threw an old news papper over my make up on top of the vanity just in case, I jumped in the shower. I could hear him walking down the hall,,, In the panic I couldn't get the straps on the shoes unbuckled and my blouse, skirt and hose were getting soaked.
Of all people to catch me would be my bigoted red neck brother, He would have let the whole family know that I was a doing something strange and would never understand. He could hear the shower running. so he opened the bathroom door and said Hey I need to borrow your power saw.,,, Oh yeah O.K. It's right out there in the garage!! O.K. I'll bring it back sometime tomorow,
O.K. no problem I said, PHEW!!!!! then I heard him drive off, I got out of the shower my skirt and blouse were soaked and in the shuffle one of the straps on my shoes had broken in the panic when I squated down to unbuckle them.when I looked in the mirror I looked like a clown my make up ran all over my face,,, I now have an alarm at the end of the drive-way wich gives me about a minute longer. will I get found out some day??? Maybe!!!
Meantime I am sitting here at the computer looking like a beautiful secretary
as I have two full length mirrors to refect my femine image and vary contented for the time being.

Audry :heehee:

That is why doorlocks were invented--to keep out surprise, unwanted visitors. If you didn't answer the door when he knocked, maybe he would learn to call before visiting.

Jodi

MJ
11-20-2006, 08:57 PM
that was funny. i too had something similar happen to me i was dressed at home just relaxing when there was a knock at my door the TV was on and the person knew i was home and would not go away.. so in the end she said i am a court bailiff ... so i open my door and she ask for Mr c well. i had to say ER that me !!! you should have seen the look on her face well she served me the papers and said nice wig and left..

Glenda58
11-20-2006, 10:02 PM
Some day you'll just answer the door instead of running. That will be years from now many years. I just started not caring who was there. To bad about the heels did you get them repaired? Hate see a good pair of heels go down.

Audry
11-21-2006, 10:46 AM
Hi Glenda: No I tried to fix them but I cut the straps off and used them for a few for photos.. Not long after that I did a big purge do to that fact that I started going with a girl that was living in with me and she was'nt the type would go along with cross dressing. I knew this becuase after knowing her a short she told me the reason she divorced him was because she caught her X hubby at home in drag...........http://sitting this is what I have left Taken just now

Looking back on this gives use some thing to talk about on this site were-as who else would you be able to have some levity with Hee Hee!!!
Audry

Good advice I now lock up and go through a quick little drill before doing any thing even the camera equipment I can shut down in less than a minute..
Audry

I had the dreaded ankle strap cause me some panic also. It seems when your in a hurry to take them off you always fumble with that little buckle!!!
I ouce had a pair of shoes to small for me but I managed to squeeze into them with some real snuggness,, Not bad for pics but the side blew out on one of them
Hmmmm?:D

Audry

JoAnnDallas
11-21-2006, 11:30 AM
When we lived in WV, my wife belonged to a club. They had meetings twice a month. One meeting night, I was sitting in the living room wearing my black panties and my black camo watching TV, when I heard the side door open. I made a mad dash for the bathroom, almost tripping and killing myself. Their meeting ended earlier that I thought. Wife came to the bathrrom door and asked if I was OK. I told her I was OK and she asked why I rushed to the bathroom. I said I had to really go all of a sudden. I'm on the other side of the bathroom door, changing back into my PJ's as fast as I can and hiding my panties and camo. LOL