PDA

View Full Version : My night out

Jammie Lyann
11-20-2006, 02:19 AM
Ok we get to Reno , went in for my make over ( with Leaona for those of you that know her. ) she did a awsome job, by the way Clown white works really well for a base to cover up the shadow :D then apply your foundation an other make up
So after that went to the Sands for the Aids foundation fund raiser lots of people, the Diva show was just great, lots of wounderful Gurls there also.
Took me some time to loosen up SO said I was like a stiff board :heehee:
anyway got lots of complements,

I had a hard time holding in the male tummy :devil: so this morning
we stopped in at Romantic Sensations an got me a corset (was in Drab )
lady looked right at me an asked if I would like to try it on, my SO was with me,
talking about being made I turn about 3 shades of red , but I calmly said no thank you :heehee:

I had a wounderful time an cant wait to go out again , but Ill tell you it was good to get back to the motel an strip it all off , an throw on my lazy fem stuff , having all then layers of items on was hard when I needed to use the restroom , I really do have alot of respect for you GG's now, for having to go through all that just to lot great for a few hours, an I will wait , with out complaint when my SO takes her time in the restroom :love:

anyhow as I promised here is a pic of me hope its not to scarey :rolleyes:
dont mind my wolf tattoo.

Brianna Lovely
11-20-2006, 03:13 AM
Sounds like you had quite an experience. Hmm, now you have some motivation to loose that belly. giggle.

I think you look nice, and there are a lot of GGs with tats nowdays.

carolinewalker_2000
11-20-2006, 06:44 AM
You look very pretty Ivy; that hairstyle really suits you.

Calliope
11-20-2006, 10:51 AM
Your smile is the masterpiece.