PDA

View Full Version : PARFUME Samples

Charolette time
11-20-2006, 08:55 AM
Good Morning ladies,:devil: I wonder if anyone has tried the samples that come in magazines and sales adds, Macys and jcpenny send fliers and in side is different perfume samples, I put some on and my So yells at me that those are ladies fragrances and my response is YAAAA :devil: I look forward to the days that they come, some smell real pretty, others are not good with our body chemicals, whats your thoughts Charolette some times smelly,:heehee: :heehee:

Kerry Owens
11-20-2006, 08:58 AM
Each perfume actually will react differently to each persons skin, and there is a different smell. Less so with the modern perfumes that are more chemical and less natural scents.

GG Vanya
11-20-2006, 11:33 AM
Another great use for those magazine inserts:

Put them in your lingerie drawer! Trudi and I both do this, and all your pretties have such a nice scent!

(Of course if they're the type you have to "scratch and sniff" or peel apart to smell, do that before putting them in the drawer.)

I read an article a while back about someone campaigning to have those inserts in magazines discontinued because many people are allergic to perfumes. :sad:

Charolette time
11-20-2006, 12:12 PM
Another great use for those magazine inserts:

Put them in your lingerie drawer! Trudi and I both do this, and all your pretties have such a nice scent!

(Of course if they're the type you have to "scratch and sniff" or peel apart to smell, do that before putting them in the drawer.)

I read an article a while back about someone campaigning to have those inserts in magazines discontinued because many people are allergic to perfumes. :sad:

my SO is allergic to certain perfumes ,we try them at the stores and she has to be very careful her eyes start to burn and she gets out of breath, thats why I do not buy any for her, I give her a gift certifacate instead and that way she gets too shop for her own, PS the idea of putting the samples in draw for panties :eek: just be careful and dont get any on them, it can cause stains and ruin all those frilly panties:heehee: Love Charolette

GG Vanya
11-20-2006, 12:20 PM
No no no Charolette! Not the liquid type samples! LOL I mean the scratch and sniff type or the peel apart kind. There is nothing on those that can cause a stain. :happy:

Charolette time
11-20-2006, 12:27 PM
The samples are what I was talking about, scratch and sniff:heehee: I even put some on between when Im wearing pantiehose and panties, makes them smell nice and after a long day in them it helps too keep them smelling fresh,(know what I mean):D thanks for the reply Love Charolett smelling pretty

trannie T
11-20-2006, 08:05 PM
I love them, free perfume is almost as good as free panties.

Bernadina
11-20-2006, 09:59 PM
Scratch and sniff perfume doesn't smell the same as when it comes from the bottle. It does give a good idea about how the perfume will smell if you spray it on paper though.