PDA

View Full Version : New 'thing'

heathr1
11-20-2006, 01:33 PM
Have you developed a new 'thing' or interest in a particular item, or seeing a GG wear a particular item, or doing a particular thing?

I have. seeing a woman wearing black leather, high heeled boots makes me melt!

LindaMarie
11-20-2006, 01:38 PM
OK, it's a total cliche, but I love wearing a tight sweate, cute jeans and stiletto pumps with pointy toes. I'm not sure whether I love seeing girls dressed like this more than I love wearing an outfit like this. Ideal situation would be to hang out with girls dressed like this when I'm dressed like this.

Kristen Marie
11-20-2006, 01:48 PM
I was at a conference with tax attorneys last week. The female attorneys wore these great suits with spashes of gold jewelry and wonderful open toe pointed shoes. Could barely contain myself.....now I'm looking at Tall Girl Shops for a business suit!

Karren H
11-20-2006, 01:52 PM
Have my eye on a pair of 9 West black leather boots at Value City in my size, 11's, for $49!!!! May run over there and get them tommorow!!

Getting quite the boot collection!!

Love Karren

DarLynn
11-20-2006, 01:52 PM
mine is a short skirt with heels and pantyhose or tights that makes me get aroused. the shorter the skirt the better.

Sweet Jane
11-20-2006, 02:55 PM
Hi

...umm, no......I suppose I would take a second look if Lady Godiva rode past, but I don't think that's a "new" thing, is it?

susiegrl19
11-20-2006, 03:08 PM
I am crazy about very short skirts also. No pantyhose. I like Thighhighs and heels.

Kimkandy
11-20-2006, 03:52 PM
Just got some black :eek: waistnipper briefs, very snug and I've ordered :gift: a black satin corset which should arrive next week... can't wait.

Kim

:dom: :devil: :devil: :devil:

JoAnnDallas
11-20-2006, 04:05 PM
Last weekend at the Mall, this GG was wearing this pantsuit set. It was so NICE. Cream colored, kinda shear, silky, wide leg, with Black 4" slingbacks. Top was a Cream colored long sleve matching sweater, with a Black belt with a Silver buckle. My heart went pitty-pat.

rickwi25
11-20-2006, 04:41 PM
Knee high boots with at least 2 inch heels get me every time!

Deanna2
11-20-2006, 05:59 PM
Some time ago I saw a GG in deep V-neck white sweater with just a bra underneath. By the end of that day I too had a deep V-neck white sweater which I now wear quite often and it is just fantastic.

Billie Jean
11-21-2006, 03:07 PM
Thats why I wear anything I have is because it looks great on a GG. Billie Jean

Janailene
11-21-2006, 04:19 PM
I love the clothes at Cold Water Creek and Talbots. Walking by one of their stores almost guarentees them a sale.

Calliope
11-21-2006, 06:34 PM
I'm in the Palo Alto area and there's no shortage of pampered beauties wearing scrumptious attire. A trip to the Standford mall can leave me with retina burn for days. But, alas, I know well enough by now what looks good on me and what doesn't, so it's just between me and what's affordable. I wish I could be swayed by fashion but I don't have the bod.

Seeing a woman wearing black leather, high heeled boots makes me melt!

I loved Yoko Ono in the early 70s, too!

Deidra Cowen
11-21-2006, 06:41 PM
I want some leather pants!!! My ex wife used to wear them with a leopard pattern top...yummy! But I still want to drop some pounds before I get them...plus they are so expensive.