PDA

View Full Version : Ever thought you took everything off but didn't

Amy Hepker
11-20-2006, 06:18 PM
I was dressed up one day and doing things around the house.:happy: I decided I needed to mow the lawn. I changed back into my drab clothes,:sad: and was mowing the lawn. I was mowing out front of the house by the sidewalk and a boy of about 12 or so rode by on his bike. He gave me kink of a strange look and kept going.+? When I was done mowing I was in the house and went into the bathroom, I glanced in the mirror and noticed that I had forgotten to take out by Barrets:eek: (little Silver ones) one on each side of my head. Then it hit me about the boy on the bike.:rolleyes: Boy did I feel like an a_s. Has this happened to anybody else??? After this I made sure I checked real close.

Jenna1561
11-20-2006, 06:33 PM
Oh yes, a few times. Usually earrings. Sometimes a bracelet.

Jenna

Sandi906
11-20-2006, 06:50 PM
Why feel like an a_s? I'm sure that by the time the kid rode 100' he had forgotten all about it, but, so what if he does remember? I know what you mean but sometimes we (crossdressers) are our own worst enemy. My favorite saying is: "this is NOT a dress rehersal", this is the one time through this life that we will have and when it ends I don't want to have a case of the coulda, woulda, shoulda's. It's my life and I'm going to live it the way I choose to, not in a way that society says I must.
So don't worry about the small stuff, just live your life.
Hugs, Sandi

klyde
11-20-2006, 06:50 PM
Doh!

MJ
11-20-2006, 06:58 PM
yes my make up. but it was at a convinces store and i never went back

Seraph
11-20-2006, 07:01 PM
Hahahahahaha...

For me. NEVER. I always remember to take EVERYTHING off. :heehee:

Chiana
11-20-2006, 07:04 PM
On several occasions I have failed to get all of my make-up off. For instance, I would take off my lipstick but still have way too much red tint left. Or mascara that I didn't completely remove. Once when I was working in a very macho environment someone asked me if I had eye make-up on. I muttered something about that I must had something on my hands when I rubbed my eyes. When I immediately went to the bathroom I found very obvious blue tint still on my upper eye lids. Dooh. And I have left jewelry on by mistake.

TVStevie
11-20-2006, 07:08 PM
I remember answering the door on one occasion, only to find a double glazing salesman looking at me very strangely. It was only after he had gone that I realised that I was wearing a PVC basque with rubber stockings and a gimp mask. Boy, was my face red.:p

Scotty
11-20-2006, 07:11 PM
MANY MANY Times.....

Baby Pink earring studs, run up to the store and never even noticed I had them in.....

I wear a womans watch (not at work) everywhere.....

UPS man comes by, pink tank top, thought nothing of it - toenails painted to match. Simple smile and he was on his way.

Never really matters, in fact the UPS man smiled so maybe it was a good thing.

Unless you see that person again :) Then it might matter.

rickie121x
11-20-2006, 07:27 PM
I was happily doing my Sunday morning run on the fairly busy and crowded strand in Manhattan Beach California, cruising right along and feeling very good - and noticed my fingernails were still bright red and just lovely looking. I just couldn't hide my hands well enough to allow myself to feel comfortable - and I still had miles to go to get back to the safety of my home.

That was a few years ago. Today... I believe I would just ignore it and have a good time.

Dozens of times, it seems I have received comments on how nice my eyelashes were looking.... But then I have been dressing for around 35 years - and well, slips happen.

And then there was the time one of my playmates arrived at her home, having forgotten she was still wearing my chain and padlock on her waist.... Hehe. Ah, forgetfulness - ain't it exciting?

Rickie :dom:

Kieron Andrew
11-20-2006, 07:27 PM
I remember answering the door on one occasion, only to find a double glazing salesman looking at me very strangely. It was only after he had gone that I realised that I was wearing a PVC basque with rubber stockings and a gimp mask. Boy, was my face red.:p
lol.....i have to say that is hillarious

trannie T
11-20-2006, 07:31 PM
A couple days after Halloween I went to work. One of my female co-workers looked at me and loudly announcer to the entire office, "He's wearing makeup!" AARRGGGHH! ! !

Amy Hepker
11-20-2006, 08:30 PM
Boy, and I thought I goofed. I guess from what I have been reading here that I was a far cry from everyone else. I did dress up one and left a little eye liner on. OOPS! The Drugest at the store looked at me strange too.

JoAnnDallas
11-21-2006, 09:39 AM
I saw a Cruise Director get very embarrest one time. He had been demoing "DelSol" nail polish. This is nail polish that is CLEAR indoors but turns bright RED in the sunlight. He demoed it using a black light. Then later in the afternoon we meet him in town. Stopped and said hello and chatted a bit. Then my wife commented on his bright RED nails. He looked at them and started laughing and said "No wonder all of the men are giving me a werid look".

Cyndie
11-21-2006, 09:51 AM
One it was answering the door and a neighbor saw my ear rings. I seem to have trouble with my pearl necklace. Don’t know what it is about forgetting to take it off, but I have on several occasions. :o

TTFN
Cyndie

Charolette time
11-21-2006, 09:52 AM
I was dressed up one day and doing things around the house.:happy: I decided I needed to mow the lawn. I changed back into my drab clothes,:sad: and was mowing the lawn. I was mowing out front of the house by the sidewalk and a boy of about 12 or so rode by on his bike. He gave me kink of a strange look and kept going.+? When I was done mowing I was in the house and went into the bathroom, I glanced in the mirror and noticed that I had forgotten to take out by Barrets:eek: (little Silver ones) one on each side of my head. Then it hit me about the boy on the bike.:rolleyes: Boy did I feel like an a_s. Has this happened to anybody else??? After this I made sure I checked real close.

I think deep down we do it on purpose:devil: ,hoping some one will notice, I had on lipstick one time and was getting gasoline, the attendent mentioned that my lip was bleeding I said thanks and just went my way, Love Charolette

EjayeCD
11-21-2006, 11:37 AM
I totally forgot about my earrings when I went grocery shopping. They were not studs, but 1" hoops. I got a few looks from women but I thought it was the Newport News Jeans & women's flats. I almost freaked when I looked in the car mirror & saw the hoops.

Karren H
11-21-2006, 12:19 PM
Yeah!!!! Jewelry mostly, not cleaning off my makeup well enough, and I'm fore ever loosing tract of the stickon nails......have found them stuck to my male pants and I know there one under the seat of one of the company vehicles!!! A small price to pay for crossdressing on an expense account!! Hehehe

Love Karren

cathie
11-21-2006, 12:21 PM
I've never left things on but have left things out by accident. Occassionaly I'll forget and leave a pair of pantyhose on the bed, on the dresser or by the side of the bed where I change but since she knows about them she only makes a slight comment about them. "Uh you left something out again" but not nasty. One time the dog brought a pair of pantyhose down stairs while some friends were over watching football. She took them out of his mouth and she apologized while looking at me. She kinda made me feel silly about it later on.

ellieparsons
11-21-2006, 12:34 PM
I've forgoting mascara a couple times and people have said something.

KarenSusan
11-21-2006, 12:34 PM
Wristwatch

Georgette
11-21-2006, 01:00 PM
Yes earrings but these days who notices.LOL One other thing I just did I put my garters over my panties I almost peed my pantiesDUH::rolleyes: :straightface:

Cristi
11-21-2006, 01:03 PM
My wife is good at letting me know if I missed anything.

I don't 'do' makeup very often, but sometimes she'll come home after I've been practicing, look me over closely and say something like 'Do you still have eyeliner (mascara, foundation, lipstick, whatever it may be) on? It is amazing that I can spend 10 minutes with soap and water and think I've taken care of ALL the traces and she'll still point out a spot I missed.

A few weeks ago I went right from being 'dressed' to another activity in the evening without the opportunity to go home to wash. I used moistened towlettes in the car to get off as much as I could. I kept using clean ones until they came away with no makeup on them after I wiped my face. I thought I had done a good job until I had to use the restroom later in the evening and noticed a large patch of foundation on my neck below the jawline that I had completely missed! It was so obvious when I saw it in the mirror that I was surprised that nobody else had said anything.

This thread also reminds me of a time a dozen years ago now that I was out with friends when I split the seam of the old pants I was wearing right open from belt to crotch! (talk about 'catastrophic wardrobe failure'!!)

I was wearing very colorful lace panties at the time and was sure I was done for. I quickly took off my jacket and tied it around my waste for the rest of the evening.

Someday I'm sure I'll miss something 'critical' and it will end up outing me once and for all.

NatalieH
11-21-2006, 01:43 PM
I had forgotten to take out by Barrets:eek: (little Silver ones) one on each side of my head.

Amy,

Several times I've noticed bits of nailpolish that escaped the remover, but no one else has noticed. Almost left the house a few times with earrings on, but caught myself in time (or at least in the car!)

As far as barrettes, since I've been growing my hair out I often have one in, and have received only one comment (from my 30 year-old son) - if you've got long hair, why not?

Natalie

carolinewalker_2000
11-21-2006, 03:32 PM
Just the other day I had been practicing make-up as I had a few quiet hours to myself. I cleaned up and thought no more of it. Then my daughter dropped round; " what have you done to youe eye Dad, looks like eye-liner"! (Why does she have to be so observant!!!)

Fortunately I had been painting a door earlier in the day and was able to pass it off as paint I must have smeered on when rubbing my eye. A bit too close a call for comfort though!!

Audry
11-21-2006, 06:24 PM
Yes one day I went to dinner with my wife and she asked me what had I been eating and I said it was lip stick and I explained to her how i took a piece of it off off he tube with a tooth pick to fill the cracks in my chapped lips.. lucky for me I worked out side often and they were a little chaped, I told her that I had read an artical in some magazine that said lip stick was great for chapped lips ...She bought iT,,,,,,,,,,Phew!!!!!

linnea
11-21-2006, 07:22 PM
Oh yes! The first time that I recall, it was my ladies wristwatch that I had forgotten to take off. I was wearing it when I went to the door. My niece was there to pick up a package that my wife was sending to my niece's mother. I gave her the package and chatted with her for about five minutes. During that time I was wearing my ladies watch; I noticed that my niece gave me an odd look, but at the time I didn't think much about it. After I went back into the house, I saw that I had on my ladies watch and I realized that my niece must have seen it. Nothing ever came of it, so I just tried to remember to be more careful.
Well, I wasn't more careful. I went into a store dressed in drab but wearing some clip-on earrings (this is before I had my ears pierced). I made my purchase and left. Then I noticed my earrings when I got back into the car and looked into the mirror to check behind me when I was about to back out of the parking stall.
I've had several other incidents with jewelry and one with panties when I forgot that I was meeting some guys to play racquetball. I was wearing panties but I began to undress and realized that I had the panties on as my pants were passing over my thighs. I stopped and pretended to need to use the toilet. Inside the stall I made the necessary adjustments.

Deidra Cowen
11-21-2006, 08:02 PM
I have a problem getting all my eye makeup off sometimes...espcially after a long night and I gotta get up early for work or something. Once i left too much liner or mascara on and my daughter looked at me and started laughing...she knows now all about 'Deidra' by the way, probably cause of little clues like that, my closet full of femmy cloths and so on!

TeriAnn
11-21-2006, 08:27 PM
When my wife and I go to get groceys on Sunday morning I wear a pari of Lavender pants a black bkouse and hair barretts in my hair. I have very long hair I like them so I wear them.

Also went to Wl mart left a pearl necklace on no one said anything.

Janelle d'Amour
11-21-2006, 08:43 PM
I recently finished a week's leave during which I spent most of the time dressed. Monday morning I was on my way out the door to work when I just happened to notice that I was still wearing nail polish! No worries...back inside, polish remover, problem solved. It wasn't until after I arrived at work that I remembered my toenails were still done. Fortunately, no one wanted to see my feet :).

Scotty
11-21-2006, 08:55 PM
I saw a Cruise Director get very embarrest one time. He had been demoing "DelSol" nail polish. This is nail polish that is CLEAR indoors but turns bright RED in the sunlight. He demoed it using a black light. Then later in the afternoon we meet him in town. Stopped and said hello and chatted a bit. Then my wife commented on his bright RED nails. He looked at them and started laughing and said "No wonder all of the men are giving me a werid look".

WOW - Where can I get this???

vermontlady
11-22-2006, 04:08 PM
hi cyndi-
just wanted to write you, and to say welcome. And to see if you have anything u would like to just get to know some people.

here is my addy- cmtonksvt@yahoo.com

JoAnnDallas
11-22-2006, 04:14 PM
Scottie............http://Delsol.com

Sierra Evon
11-22-2006, 04:15 PM
I was on my way to work one day , and forgot I had on a bow in my hair ,
till another female co-worker that knew me well said Pppssssttt, and pointed it out , WOW!!!, that would have been a disaster for me working on that job with all macho men........YUK , about 3 months later I quite anyways
that job just was'nt for me ..........

SherriePall
11-22-2006, 06:48 PM
I go down a checklist when I transforming back to male. However, my wife has complained sometimes that I don't get all the lipstick off. A couple of times she has told me to go clean off blush. Although one time I didn't use any.

Amy Hepker
11-22-2006, 07:16 PM
I'm sorry, but I had to laugh at a lot of these, even my own. Here's another. I was out working on my car one time with only socks on (why because I had my toe nails painted. Well, a friend of mine and his gorlfriend stopped by. We were talking about this that and everything else, when his girlfriend noticed through a hole in my sock that I had red nail polish on. She said nice nails, I must have looked like a deer in headlites, cuz she turned aroubd and said don't worry about it hugging her Boyfriend, and he said no big deal. We continued our talk. Talk about being caught, I was just glad that they were understanding. I felt like asking him what color he used.

melissaK
11-22-2006, 07:57 PM
This run should be archived as a permanent thread - these are funny.

1) So, I answer the door and my 8 year old daughter's friend wants to play. I said she's not home from school yet. She says ok and leaves. Eventually my daughter gets home and goes and plays with her friend - and her friend wants to know why her Dad has painted toenails . . . (I told the truth: "because I was playing with [my girlfriend] and we painted each others nails for fun").

2) So, I am helping a good friend run his election for office and we are out pounding in staked campaign signs. I know he knows of my second self through a mutual friend who swore him to secrecy, so he acts like he doesn't know, but I'm in drab. Except for the underwear - I don't own mens underwear. We stop the car next to a field and WHAM we are rearended by a fool doing 55mph. Car destroyed, we are hurt, my neck hurts bad, his back. Jaws of life come, we end up strapped to back-boards. We get an ambulance ride to the ER. We are next to each other on gurneys. The ER folks know who he is - a minor local celebrity in the ER! The ER folks tell me they have to cut my shirt off to xray my shoulder, arm and neck. THEN it dawns on me - "it probably wouldn't be good for my friend's REPUBLICAN career to be known to keep the company of a CD wantabe TS". PHEW - no bra or camisole on today. THEN the ER tech says he wants to cut my jeans off for lumbar spine x-rays! Lavender lace panties - size 5 are about to be revealed to all. PANIC - still strapped down I am spitting through the chin straps "my vow vack is vine! my vow vack is vine!" - - the ER attendant relented just in the nick of time . . . .

We are a fun group aren't we?!

wendy
11-23-2006, 03:41 PM
*knock on wood*

i'm usually very meticulous when it comes to taking stuff off, making sure I take everything off when going into drab mode. so far, no problems.:happy:

Amy Hepker
11-23-2006, 06:03 PM
I to went to the ER one time forgetting that I had on a pair of panties. My Xwife (wife at the time) reminded me of them, although we didn't think they would keep me there. I pulled them up and took a knife and cut them off before the doctor came in or the nurses came back.

Sarah-Anne
11-23-2006, 07:18 PM
This thread reminded me of an interesting episode of Friends that involved Rachel putting make-up on Ross because his teeth were too white (I have a feeling I have muddled up two episodes, but never mind), and she says "don't worry, have the men out there are wearing make-up." She gets a funny look and adds "half the people, whatever!"

anne71
11-25-2006, 12:08 PM
Window cleaners called one day while I was dressed and I had to let them through the garage to the back garden. My wife cannot manage as the garage is crammed full of motorcycles. Anyway, I slipped my skirt, blouse and wig off and put on trousers and shirt. OK, but I still had my femme glasses on! I didn't notice any strange looks either then or when they have been since, so they either didn't notice or don't care.

Rachel Morley
11-25-2006, 12:30 PM
Oh my gosh yeah, all the time, usually traces of makeup....but one time I accidentally left my small pearl stud earrings in and went to work the next day :eek: My female boss, smiled from ear to ear and said "you're wearing pearl earrings!?"...I just said "err...yeah...I told you my wife and I like to have fun" :o ...and then hurriedly took them out.

Another time, long before I met my wife and was living on my own. I was in the house watching TV one evening and a GG friend came over unannounced. I wasn't en femme but I was wearing a pair of girl's jeans and girl's black cardigan sweater. She came into the house and began talking to me like there was no problem then, in mid sentence, she stopped and said "...and why are you wearing a girly cardigan?...you can totally see it's a girl's one." I just went bright red and said...err...no reason...I just like wearing it, and then proceeded to change the subject as quickly as possible.

Amy Hepker
12-03-2006, 10:06 AM
There are so many good responses here, but there has to be more. I did one time get dressed up at night and when I took my makeup off I missed the eyeliner. Boy did I get some looks the next day. The phamisist looked at me funny and my xwife made a comment about it. OOOOPS!

Tina Dixon
12-03-2006, 10:13 AM
I had some time to dress yestuday and when I changed out I got a bit busy around the hose and noticed I still had make up on, opps.

Alaceann
12-03-2006, 10:21 AM
Yea I went to work once still wearing my earrings. When I walked inside I then realized it and took them off very quickly.:eek:

ronnie06
12-03-2006, 11:19 AM
no things in my hair,..but I have once or twice forgot my mascara and eye liner.....
and eye shadow

weird giggling when I was out, being male me...

until I got home...

maybe they thouight I was being,,,goth?

"veronica" in wisconsin

Courtney A Anderson
12-03-2006, 11:56 AM
:doh: Make up a few times, But just last week I was watching TV, wheiring, a skirt, silk top, and painty hose. When the door bell rang, not thnking,:eek: opened the door to the UPS man. I sighned for my packages, and he left with out even batting an eye.:devil: Sure glad it wasn't somwone I knew, I hope it don't happen agan.

Katrina
12-03-2006, 12:08 PM
I think the only thing that I've forgotten is to do a good job getting eyeliner off. I've looked in the mirror in the bathroom at work and found traces of eyeliner. Fortuntely nobody else was in there when I took a piece of paper towel and started to gently rub it off my eye lids.

Jodi Lynn
12-03-2006, 01:14 PM
I have not gotten off all me mascara a few times, one time before my wife knew about Jodi she said what is wrong with your eye, I don't remember what I said. Allways forgetting to take out earrings. Isn't bad unless they are long french hooks, giggles. One night I was cleaning house and found one on the floor, a dimond stud, didn't want to lose it again so I put it in my ear. The next day a female co-worker who had never noticed that I have periced ears saw the stud and asked about it, I told her I about finding it on the floor and not wanting to lose it again and that I had forgot I had put it in. I didn't take it out. I am sure we all forget somethings at one time or another, but not really a big deal to me. The other things after I have been able to be dressed for an extended time, like a week or more, I sometime think I feel my bra on when I don't and have to check real quick if I do or not.

Keely
12-03-2006, 02:00 PM
I've forgotten a necklace and worn it to the grocery and gas station. Nobody said anything and I didn't see anyone I knew.

I have not gotten all my eye makeup off and been questioned about it.

I try to be more careful but I'm sure it will happen again.:heehee:

Joyciecd
12-03-2006, 02:46 PM
Women's wristwatch and dangly earrings are my problem. After wearing for several hours I sometimes forget and only notice at bedtime!

Rebeca
12-03-2006, 09:50 PM
Fingernails once but caught before anyone saw and left my toes painted...Was out watching TV took off my socks and looked down, that would have been kind of hard to explain to my 18 YO daughter :)

Rebeca

Michelia
12-04-2006, 07:54 AM
The worst for me was the time when I had some guys working on my house and in the morning they let themselves in without announcing. One of them stared at my feet and I realized then I had them painted red. To my credit, and I still do not know how I did not blush. I just kept acting normally, gave them coffee and went on about my business. Nothing was ever said about it. To my knowledge anyway.
One day I was picking up my child at school and I went into the school and went to the bathroom first which I never do. I was so glad I did not meet anyone as I was entering and that I went to the bathroom first, because as I washed my hands, I saw the how much mascara I had left on.

Michelia

MsJanessa
12-04-2006, 04:28 PM
toenail polish

Michelle (Oz)
12-04-2006, 05:44 PM
Would you believe I didn't get the lipstick off properly while interstate. Went to business meeting during the day, airport and plane home, and first thing my wife said was "how long have you had that on?" Blush!! But no one else said anything then or since.

krisinpink
12-04-2006, 06:15 PM
This is a fun thread!!

I've left pretty things out many times...never really been 'hauled out on the carpet' for that over sight even though several live-ins were not really keen on my dressing.

I'm growing my hair out, and wear a simple pair of gold barrets everyday all day -work -home -shopping -never had a comment.

The most close I've had from this was a couple years ago at work on monday morning. A GF and I played lots of great & fun games all weekend with a bunch of make-up we'd bought, I washed thouroughly (or so I thought) when one of the girls at work (a cool girl) asked me, very publicly, about the make up I had on..(didn't get cleaned off)...my eyes musta bugged out of my head, but I thought I came up with a pretty good answer very quickly which was, "Well, it was a HECK of a party last weekend!" Nothing more came of it *!whew!*

JeanneF
12-04-2006, 06:27 PM
Nail polish is my big problem. If I was wearing polish the night before, I always check in the morning before heading out to make sure that I got it all off. I don't always catch it though.

This morning at work, I noticed a little bit of fuschia on my nails...it's been there since Saturday night. Luckily none of my friends noticed at the bar Sunday while we were watching football. I keep a couple of polish removing pads in the centre console of my car for just such an occasion.

Amy Hepker
12-16-2006, 10:30 PM
Sounds like I am not the only one who just forgot to take things off. Oh Well!!! As long as we enjoyed it!

occdresser
12-16-2006, 10:40 PM
Yes I forgot to take off my dress:eek: Just kidding:tongueout

Deidra Cowen
01-22-2007, 09:57 AM
I got to the office this morning...but before going in I stopped in the restroom. Looked in the mirror and I had lipstick down at the corner of my mouth that I had missed taking off the night before. It was just a centimenter or so in size...but due to the bright red I wore lastnight very easy to notice. I use that long lasting stuff which you gotta really becareful about taking off.

Luckily I was early and the building was empty. Cleaned it off with soap and hand towels! Close call!!!!

Bluebird GG
01-22-2007, 10:11 AM
yep when i wuz drunk, sorry u asked!:devil:

karrena2069
01-22-2007, 12:21 PM
Just had to laugh at this one. I'm a painter and had the same thing happen to me But not painting a black door at the time. I used the greese off the pump on the hands ex. Boy did I have a hard time after that now if it does not come off with water I don't buy.............

Jenny Wilson
01-22-2007, 01:26 PM
I had been out on a trip for a week and had dressed up in the room each evening, including nail polish and full makeup. I'm sure there have been mornings that all of the makeup didn't wash off, especially eyeliner and mascarra, but no one has ever mentioned anything.

But after I got home from that trip, my wife and I were eating dinner and she asked me why my nails were red!!! I didn't see any red on them, but she sure did. I mumbled some excuse about having worked with some MIL-H-5606 hydraulic fluid in the shop. That stuff is the hydraulic fluid also known as "cherry juice." It's typically used in military applications. I don't know whether she bought that story or not, but I'm sticking to it.

Jenny

TxKimberly
01-22-2007, 03:47 PM
Got kind of a kick out of your having blue tint on given that your avatar is 100% blue if I recall the Character correctly.

Kim

On several occasions I have failed to get all of my make-up off. For instance, I would take off my lipstick but still have way too much red tint left. Or mascara that I didn't completely remove. Once when I was working in a very macho environment someone asked me if I had eye make-up on. I muttered something about that I must had something on my hands when I rubbed my eyes. When I immediately went to the bathroom I found very obvious blue tint still on my upper eye lids. Dooh. And I have left jewelry on by mistake.

Bethany Ann
01-22-2007, 09:52 PM
I was in a hurry one day when I was doing a dress and drive and I changed to go into a Kohls to look at dresses. A lady stared at me...then my neck...then at me...I reached up and oh my...I still had on my peral necklace. I literally ran for the door.

Beth

luvheels
01-22-2007, 11:05 PM
I came really close one time. I had been dressed up in my French maid outfit. After I was done and ready to leave the house, I happened to glance in a mirror and saw that I was still wearing the little white lace collar. Too close!!!

joanlynn28
01-22-2007, 11:19 PM
I was selling off some tools I no longer needed, anyway I sold a airless paint sprayer to someone and was showing him it outside my apartment only to realize later that I had nothing covering my toes which had nail polish still on them. I was wondering what the guy thought but he didn't ask, but I am sure he had to have noticed them. I do live in the part of town which has a high percentage of GLBT persons living in the neighbor he probably just assumed it cames with the territory.

JAMIE2809
01-23-2007, 12:24 AM
BABE WIPES WORK ASOME I DRIVE A SEMI AND I USE THEM FOR JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING EVEN MAKE UP.I TOLD MY WIFE ABOUT USING THEM FOR HER MAKE UP AND SHE SAID IS THAT WHAT YOU USE ON THE ROAD AND I SAID YEPPP! CAN'T DRESS AT THE HOUSE I HAVE 2 KIDS. :2c: :2c:

Tina B.
02-03-2007, 11:02 AM
After being run over while crossing the street, so one had called an ambulance, I had hit my head, and badly sprained and ankle, I was in a good deal of pain, but when the ambulance medical team wanted to remove my shoes and socks, I was ready to fight, I finally convinced them to wait until we where in the ambulance, and on the way to the ER, because a large crowd had gathered,and I had red toenails, so on the way to the hospital, I have this two real macho types in the back with me, they pull off the shoes and socks, and there is the polish, I was just in to much pain to really care much, but by the time we got there and they ran me into xray, where a young male tech was running things, I did care, did not really apprecate him telling me how nice the color was! My wife showed up saw what had happened and went down to the gift shop, got polish remover, and came back to the ER ahd removed the polish from my toes. As we left that morning, I noticed all the hospital staff looking my way and wispering to each other, Thats the Guy!
since then I don't wear polish to town!
Tina B.

marie354
02-03-2007, 11:13 AM
I seem to always forget about my watch. It's very small with dolphins on the face. Not a man's watch for sure. I told someone once that my SO said that it just stops working on her and starts back up when she takes it off. That seemed to satisfy them.
I've also forgotten to remove my lipstick sometimes. Sometimes, that's the only makeup I wear. It's easy to forget about it, especially when you don't see lip prints on your glass of iced tea.
:hugs:
I always wear the watch anymore... and it never quits! It does gain about 15 secs a month though.
:hugs:

Amy Hepker
02-10-2007, 09:51 PM
I mot out of my semi the other day with my Bra stuffed and didn't notice right away. Then it hit me, what's the wieght on my chest. Oh S--t, here I am out along an interstate checking the truck with big ol tits. I held my shoulders forward so they didn't look so big. I don't know if anyone noticed.

Danika
02-10-2007, 11:46 PM
you bet. Got caught with a champagne colored nail polish at my SO's work. I had to bring some things she needed to her for the day. We had a girlie night the night before and this was first thing in the morning and.....there was no nail polish remover!!!!! Hmmmmmmm. I figured what are the chances of running into someone. Low and behold.....I happened to run into the maintenance guy whom I know as a macho ...guy..guy. We've hung out and had beers, rode dirt bikes....He asked "Dude....is that nail polish"..All I could say was "yeah dude"..."Get sauced up around your lady and she can talk you into some interesting things...(I was on the spot and couldn't think of anything else)..Hey whatever she wants"

he was cool though. His response..."Hey whatever man" Still though...he does look at me a little weird now and again.

Roxi Loh
02-10-2007, 11:56 PM
I have not left too much stuff on...but I have left out wigs or stockings or such. My wife reminds me the next day with a stern look.

Kali
02-11-2007, 12:05 AM
I walked out of the house with a large lavender bow in my hair. I noticed it when my head hit the headrest in my truck ;)

cdlaura2007
02-11-2007, 01:16 AM
I loved reading these messages. I was on a business trip about a year ago and was dressed up in my hotel room. I ordered room service and changed into my drab clothes, but of course had my pantyhose on underneath. I meant to put socks on before they delivered the food. When they knocked on the door, I totally forgot I hadn't put them on and answered the door with my feet clearly showing I had pantyhose on(of course it was black too and stood out). She didn't say anything when she dropped off my food, but I made sure to give her a very nice tip.

Peggy55
02-11-2007, 02:02 AM
I haven't yet but my fear is my wig. The short wig feels a lot like the baseball caps I wear in drab. Sometimes I have to touch my head to check! False alarms.....so far!

Lanore
02-11-2007, 05:57 AM
Not what I forgot to take off, but what I forgot to put on. I have large breasts and when it's cold my nipples look like mountains. I had a busy day in town, got in a hurry to leave the house and only had a white swet shirt on top. I usually wear a minimizer but not today. Every step was a bounce and jiggle and brought on seconds looks. Well, it was a good 'caught time'.

Lanore