PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ladies

Kandi
11-20-2006, 06:56 PM
Well kandi got some fun time this past weekend in columbia sc. My wife and I went to the barn yard flea market. I was in drab but wearing forms. It was chilly so the flannel shirt I wore hid most everything.

I had fun caring her treasures back to the yukon. She got lucky and found a lady who just got there and had dozens of pants, jeans and blouses in her size. She got 18 pair of jeans and a couple of blouses for $32. All nice stuff.

Well after that we went to lunch and then I went looking for a nail salon while she shopped in hobbylobby. I was bummed because every salon in the area had at least an hour wait. We drove to the west side and I dropped her off at another craft store(did i mention she likes crafts). The first salon was packed but the second one I got a front and center parking spot and was the only one in the salon!

Well I did not get a full set like I wanted too but did get an acrilic tip on two fingers for repair and then a french manicure. Fire truck red on the toes too!

Well this got me going and by the 6 oclock I was ready to change into something more femme.

We got to our motel and I unloaded the truck (two bags for my wife and 4 for me). I showered and then put on some jeans and a pale green blouse both from goodwill. Carolyn had made me matching jewelry and I choose her sexy pale pink flip flops with diamonds on the front. She got into the jacuzzi and I was off on a mission for her a blouse at Catos and a stop at Payless and then my favorite DRESSBARN.

Catos was a bust cause I couldn't find the blouse my wife wanted but payless cost me about$35. I got to dress barn with an hour of shopping time left. About 12 outfits later I walked out with a new dress I plan on wearing in atlanta at our first tri-ess funtion.

We went to waffle house after i got back and then retired to the room.

In the morning I was up with the chickens and off again. This time looking for donuts and what my wife calls staples. You know black pants, black skirt, anything that will go with anything. I found mine at a Kmart that I think only had three shoppers and two employees at 8 in the morning on sunday. A fun walk with only a few shocked faces.

Sorry for rambling I just had to share my latest adventure.

Kandi

DAVIDA
11-20-2006, 07:31 PM
Well aren't we just the girl about town! It sounds like you are hard to keep up with. I am looking forward to Atlanta too!
See you soon, DAVIDA