PDA

View Full Version : should low-rider jeans be banned?

GirlyGirl
05-22-2004, 10:43 PM
The state of Louisiana is seeking a ban on the sexy denims. The proposed bill will fine ladys 175 dollars and community service will be served at a local fire station. hmm if im ever in Louisiana guess ill be wearing my low-rider jeans :) http://news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,9540324%255E13762,00.html

Sabryana
05-23-2004, 02:21 PM
If the pants are so low that they are showing off part of ones genitals I have no problem with finning them along the lines of indecent exposure. But personally I havent seen any jeans that low except maybe on celebreties. What I cant stand and there are FAR more of, is actual low-rider sagging jeans that mainly guys and some girls wear that hang down at their knees and they walk all over the legs. Dont see it as much lately but still around more than young girls wearing to low cut jeans. Just my own personal opinion.

Rachel_740
05-23-2004, 02:39 PM
Hi Girls,

I love the hipster jeans. I find it a turn on when a girl is showing flesh round her hips as well as her waist - don't ban them, please!!!!!!!!!!

As for the saggy jeans Sabryana is talking about - I think there called something like skate-wear over here (certainly all the teenagers that use skateboards & BMX bikes wear them), I agree with Sabryana that they look b****y awful, there bad on boys but on girls there absolutely horrendous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sabryana
05-23-2004, 07:00 PM
I'm not knocking the hipster jeans in fact I love them as well provided they are not on some 10 year old little girl trying to look older and ends up getting herself in trouble. Referring to what the article talks about in jeans that are cut so low that if some girl were to bend over she would end up giving everyone a full moon. And a lot of skaters do wear the jeans but I tend to see it more on the wannabe gangsta types.