PDA

View Full Version : Today's brief adventure

terrigurl
11-21-2006, 12:41 AM
I stopped by one of my favorite salons, and the cosmetologist did a makeover on me. I thought she made me look really cute. I had on a silver tunic top, gray mini-shorts, black tights, and black-and-silver platforms. I had a silver bag. I really felt close to her; it was like a woman talking with another woman. I told her that I didn't want to embarrass or offend her, but I thought she had beautiful breasts. She told me that she thought she was too skinny, but I told her she had great hips, a nice slim but not skinny waist, and fantastic breasts, all in all a great figure. I told her how much I would love to have her figure. She thanked me and smiled. She told me that I always wore such nice outfits, and I thanked her for the compliment. Then off I went to Avenue, did a little shopping there, tried on some pants and a skirt, but didn't like the way they fit on me. (They were actually too big for me!) When I came back she was cutting another client's hair, so I wasn't able to chat with her. So I changed back and headed home.

I really feel comfortable talking with her. She actually addressed me as Terri, instead of Tom, so I told her how much I appreciated that. I feel a special closeness with her.

Terri

Sally2005
11-21-2006, 01:19 AM
Now that's a good method for changing and getting makeup done. It beats the way I tried. Nice story.