PDA

View Full Version : You girls give me hope!

Modesty Blaise
11-21-2006, 11:28 AM
I am still kinda new to all this, but looking through your Avatars as I post I am most impressed. That such a wide cross:Dsection of "girls" can look so sucessfully feminine really gives me hope that such ambition is not futile.
Many thanks
Love
Modesty

Cyndie
11-21-2006, 11:33 AM
Hello Modesty,
I've been reading post here for sometime, but recently joined the group. Yes, I find the members willing to offer great advice, support and encouragement. This is a really wonderful group. :hugs:

TTFN
Cyndie

Karren H
11-21-2006, 12:30 PM
I'm glad you have hope!! But then again we don't post our ugly photos either!! Hehe

Love Karren

JulieCDorlando
11-21-2006, 04:19 PM
Hello,
Looking in the mirror at myself, I see that I am still a work in progress. By the time I achieve "the look" that I desire, I'll be over the hill or under that hill. :lol2:

ShannonDragon
11-21-2006, 04:57 PM
I'm glad you have hope!! But then again we don't post our ugly photos either!! Hehe

Love Karren

Bite your lip :eek: I don't HAVE any bad photos. Mine are all perfect!:heehee:

:tongueout

Kristen Marie
11-21-2006, 05:26 PM
I was going over some of my photo from the past and I can assure you, they are not going up. Fashion statements or what was I thinking???

Glad you are posting!

MJ
11-21-2006, 05:38 PM
hi there well my avatar here is 1 out of 10 so.. i have to try hard.. but why can't you go to a dressing service there are plenty there in england.. you will have a amazing time and you will learn how to get it right .. it's just know how and practice ,practice, practice ...hugs