PDA

View Full Version : new adventures

soccervixen
11-21-2006, 11:36 AM
Today after I took younger son to school, there was about a 30 minute window before older boy had to get up (late) for an orthodontist appt. with my wife. So I quicklly slipped into her French maid costume, complete with black sling back heels & fishnet hose. I walked into the dining room speaking French to my wife (which she loves!) - basically, "good morning, madame, is there anything you need today? I am not your ordinary French maid!". She goes, Wow! Had a fun time for a brief period, she liked it, and told me I walked on the heels better than she did! :happy:

Home today, and that beginning got me going. Put on a pink lace bra, padded it, lace camisole, pretty pink sweater with ebroidered / applique flowers, wearing black lace bikini, put on nude hose, then some sweats and my jacket, and out the door! First time out with this much on! Oh, the hose felt so good sliding against my sweats! Drab on the outside, femme inside. It was a rush to be walking around feeling the bra on me, knowing I was wearing the sweater. This was something very new for me. I couldn't come out in my town, but this was great.

Got home, red velvet pants, black pumps, makeup, fristy pink nail polish, and some jewelry.

Ooh, so nice.

kerrianna
11-21-2006, 11:59 AM
Oh girl! Sounds like you're having a nice day. :daydreaming:

We could use a french maid here. But you'd have to speak slowly because we're on the west coast of Canada and our french ain't so good. :heehee:

Thanks for sharing, be a good girl and look after the family :hugs: