PDA

View Full Version : eyelashes!

soccervixen
11-21-2006, 11:37 AM
Do any of you gals love lengthening your eyelashes? I just love the look and feel of it!

Karren H
11-21-2006, 11:55 AM
My eyelashes are soooo long it makes my wife ill!! Lol. And I only use L'oreal self curling mascara! I have tried false eyelashes just for fun but I'm so clumbsy that I end up with eyelashes stuck to my nose!! Hehe. I do use that L'oreal 2 part mascara to lengethen them once in a while but it takes too much time when I'm in a hurry!! And I'm always in a hurry!! :)

Love Karren

Audry
11-21-2006, 12:01 PM
I had a set st one time and I had the damedest time with them. I did get one great picture with them on though but what a pain. it took so much time
for me and I just never bought any more

kaitlincd
11-21-2006, 12:22 PM
I am addicted to falsies! As for putting them on - it is ALL practice. Just be sure to use enough adhesive!

Janet99cd
11-21-2006, 12:32 PM
One of my most pleasurable chores. I have long lashes but need to plump them up.

Charleen
11-21-2006, 12:46 PM
Yep, use a dual mascara and love it!

carolinewalker_2000
11-21-2006, 03:39 PM
I adore false eyelashes! However, I am so short sighted there is no way I could ever affix them myself, so I have to wait until I visit my Dressing Service, but then I love it! (I attach a recent photo that shows me with really long lashes)

Penny
11-21-2006, 03:47 PM
Long eyelashes w/mascara make a whole different look!

Deidra Cowen
11-21-2006, 07:07 PM
I use that L'oreal stuff with the two containers. White stuff that thickens and gives just a bit of lenght. Then go with the black or brown mascara depending on what kinda makeup job I am going for.

By the way, using liner very carefully really helps make those eyes pop out and give a illusion of longer lashes!

SherriePall
11-21-2006, 07:12 PM
I wish I had longer lashes. I have tried false eyelashes (have two pairs plus a pair of half ones), but I'm like Karren. In too much of a hurry (no, I don't dress in the company restroom). The couple of times I did get them on, I loved them. Usually, I use a lengthening mascara.

Karren H
11-21-2006, 07:18 PM
I wish I had longer lashes. I have tried false eyelashes (have two pairs plus a pair of half ones), but I'm like Karren. In too much of a hurry (no, I don't dress in the company restroom). The couple of times I did get them on, I loved them. Usually, I use a lengthening mascara.

Funny Girl!!!! I heard that!!! hehehe

Love Karren

Pic of my eye lashes.......

linnea
11-21-2006, 07:25 PM
My eyelashes are pretty short, so I use a "dual" mascara which helps a lot. I wish that they were fuller and longer naturally, but this will do.

Deidra Cowen
11-21-2006, 07:29 PM
Funny Girl!!!! I heard that!!! hehehe

Love Karren

Lord even your bottom lashes are long! I am jealous!!!! :D

SherriePall
11-21-2006, 07:45 PM
Karren -- I didn't put it in bold face just so you wouldn't hear me say it. And, I'm jealous, too.

Scotty
11-21-2006, 07:48 PM
Do any of you gals love lengthening your eyelashes? I just love the look and feel of it!

YES!!!

I had an eye allergy and kept ru bbing my eyes, well this time I got the right eyedrops, found the allergy, and now my lashes are growing back.

I just bought a new tube of mascara today for the first time in 2 years and I LOVE it!!! :)

Not quite long enough but another week or so.....

I love mascara :)

Nikki T
11-22-2006, 11:49 PM
I too, just like karren have great lashes, nice and long so i dont think i will need to use falsies or plumping mascara, might be nice to try the look of the false ones. Sorry i dont have any pics.

ColleenCD
11-23-2006, 01:34 AM
I usually just apply two coats, but I'll have to try the lengthener and extender. I absolutely love mascara. It is essential for looking pretty!

Colleen

Joni Beauman
11-23-2006, 01:36 AM
I've tried and failed to glue on false eyelashes - not quite landing on my nose, but close. Sort of worry about tell-tale glue residue being left behind. Can anyone tell me how to clean up the glue? Hate to rub xylene into my eyes. But if I thought I could clean up painlessly after removal (just peeeel them off? Painless?), I might try again. Joni

angie^
11-23-2006, 03:09 AM
I am lucky to have really long eyelashes, maybe cos my aunt used to trim them when I was younger( a lot younger) I'll try and get some photo's with lots of mascara on !

Angie^ xxx

Ranee Daze
11-23-2006, 12:27 PM
All it takes is patience and practice, but falsies are the way to go for me.
I have also tried having my nearly transparent lashes tinted with success, looks natural too.

Next up, those permantent individual lashes, professionally applied.