PDA

View Full Version : Question about bras

wannabie
11-21-2006, 01:48 PM
When I get dressed in the morning I sometimes put things in my bra before I put my clothes on. small things that I might forget and $10 incase of emergency in case I need it. This morning I almost forgot my mp3 player and stuck it in there when I was dressing, then I dashed out of the house.

My question is, do they make a Bra with a side pocket just for those things? and if not what little things do you think that bras should have?

I'd like to here from both GG's and Non GG's about this.:happy:

Karren H
11-21-2006, 01:59 PM
I've never seen one.......had a female geology professor in college and she used to keep a pocket knife in her bra!! Doubt it was for protection since she always ad 2 huskey dogs with her!!

"Hey Doc......can I borrow your knife.....again?? Don't bother, Ill get it!!". :D

Love Karren

Charolette time
11-21-2006, 02:02 PM
When I get dressed in the morning I sometimes put things in my bra before I put my clothes on. small things that I might forget and $10 incase of emergency in case I need it. This morning I almost forgot my mp3 player and stuck it in there when I was dressing, then I dashed out of the house.

My question is, do they make a Bra with a side pocket just for those things? and if not what little things do you think that bras should have?

The only thing thats in my Bras are my man boobies or my forms, dont need anything else in there, It would make it too uncomfortable to wear all day, I do carry a few $$$in my panties never know when you need some extra paper,:heehee: Love Charolette

Sweet Jane
11-21-2006, 02:04 PM

What little things should bras have in them????...I can think of a couple of things that I look for in a bra!!!!!! Some are not that little either!!

Jere Oneil
11-21-2006, 02:55 PM
Not to start "gun control issues" here. but I seem to remember a bra with a concealable gun holster built into it. It could give a whole new meaning to loading your bra".

Sheila
11-21-2006, 03:00 PM
no room in my bra for anything but what is naturally there, and anything falling in is lost until bedtime :heehee: :tongueout

Cristi
11-21-2006, 03:01 PM
If I'm wearing a dress without pockets and won't have my bag with me, I have put my lipstick in the 'cleavage' of the bra I'm wearing so I can have it handy for touchups.

I've also stuck a credit card in there once or twice... just in case... so I wouldn't be stuck somewhere with no money and no way home!

JoAnnDallas
11-21-2006, 03:21 PM
I remember my Aunt's keeping tissues in her bra. Also remember seeing women in Westerns, taking money from a gentleman and putting it in their bra.

Kimkandy
11-21-2006, 03:49 PM

I don't think they do... maybe you've invented some here... the :devil: Bra Bag. A bra you can stuff all those things that you need when you out... like keys, purse, makeup, mobile phone...

Kim

:dom: :chatterbox: :idontknow: :callme:

wannabie
11-21-2006, 11:33 PM
What little things should bras have in them????...I can think of a couple of things that I look for in a bra!!!!!! Some are not that little either!!

A little pocket on the side for Just little things, Just in Case [JIC]. I know that if I ever need cab fare and my pockets are empty I'll still have something tucked away:heehee:

trannie T
11-21-2006, 11:39 PM
Depends on the cup size.
AA cup: enough change for a local phone call.
B cup: twenty bucks, a drivers license and a credit card.
FF cup: a Buick

Robertacd
11-22-2006, 01:19 AM
I swear I have seen a little attachable pocket for bras in travel magazines for hiding money when traveling like a money belt.

Lawren
11-22-2006, 09:54 AM
Depends on the cup size.
AA cup: enough change for a local phone call.
B cup: twenty bucks, a drivers license and a credit card.
FF cup: a Buick

Thanx Trannie, Kerry and I needed a good laugh this morning.